JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
felt bad for her yesterday when tara was left stabbing the pillow after deep the only one she had and the one who gave her support throughout for all the murders she did till now, has been fed up of her now and shoved her all of a sudden and shouted at her and expects sanity from her by comparing her with arohi when he knows very well tara is indeed insane...he asks her to trust him but he himself knows tara's insecurity is not totally unreasonable and he is feeling for arohi now which was tara's worst fear since the day deep said about his plans of framing arohi which tara never supported but deep insisted and now what tara feared is coming true...not sure but deep seems to be more negative nowadays,looks like he would be more obsessed with arohi now and would ditch tara... tara though a serial killer,is mentally unstable but deep could be the ultimate villain(obsessed lover of arohi) from whom arohi might be saved at the end and deep would die in her ishq (just a guess)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This sounds like Beyhadh... Is there any chance that Laksh and Arohi myt come together... Laksh is good looking too.
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think laksh and aorhi will be happening ...and yes i dont feel pity for either deep nor tara because they both have dig their own graveyard by inviting arohi in their plan๐Ÿ˜ณ.i feel pity for arohi because for no reason she was going to be framed for the crime she has not done..but sudden u turn of hero changed their planned...and he started being good...

but still deep past have been kept in dark ..so let see...but right now no sympathy for these two...another point when tara did her first murder she was insane but deep was sane person ..so nothing can justify the act of deep unless and untill there is some big hidden truth behind all this...๐Ÿ˜ณ

one more thing deep , arohi,tara are ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ super when they just change their actions within sec .deep with arohi and deep with tara๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly after knowing deep Tara's conspiracy against her.and knowing that deep is already married with her duplicate (Tara) she will break all the relations with deep. She will leave him. But deep will never digest this.now deep is madly in love with aarohi. & his madness wil never give him permission to leave her.this tale of betrayal in love will turned in future an intensed love story of deep aarohi. But I just hope that iss serial ki ending deep ki maut naa ho. I wish to see happy ending of this serial ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rnm_83 thumbnail
as i said vaishu fake pyaar ke liye he went till this extend i want to see for real love he goes till what extend...๐Ÿ˜ณ finger crossed...

and tara ko pagal khane i guess deep ne bheja to have peaceful life and tara fear came true she said he has girl of my face with all good qualities what else he need...๐Ÿ˜ณ...kash phele hi deep ne usko pagal khane bhej diya hota๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

This sounds like Beyhadh... Is there any chance that Laksh and Arohi myt come together... Laksh is good looking too.

I think arya is out of question...
I don't think laksh would do anything other than entering into raichand's house n giving deep some empty dhamkis and sitting with his lazy aides n keep pondering over the serial murders without executing anything in action :P
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yeh baat toh sahi hai.Tara ki asli jagah pagal khana hai.kash Yeh kaam woh pehle hi kr deta. Pata nahi kyu pr mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki aarohi Aur Tara ka koi childhood connection hai. Agar Yeh dono judwa behne hui toh!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
rnm_83 thumbnail
judwa behen...phir deep ko koi pareshani nahi hai saali adhi gharwali ๐Ÿ˜† one more question came to my mind deep said yesterday bachpan se he is handling tara and her madness how come he is still sane๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..koi normal banda toh pagal ho gaya hota in such extreme wheather๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

laksha has seasonal visit in raichand house ...๐Ÿ˜†... ..i think he will start investigation in full speed after prithvi murder๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

as i said vaishu fake pyaar ke liye he went till this extend i want to see for real love he goes till what extend...๐Ÿ˜ณ finger crossed...

and tara ko pagal khane i guess deep ne bheja to have peaceful life and tara fear came true she said he has girl of my face with all good qualities what else he need...๐Ÿ˜ณ...kash phele hi deep ne usko pagal khane bhej diya hota๐Ÿ˜†

i too think the same... he knows if tara gets caught then he too will have to go to jail so it might be deep's plan only...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Ha woh Tara se bachpan se hi pyaar krta tha.kyunki uske Dil mein Tara ke liye sympathy Thi Jo pyaar mein convert ho gayi. Sirf deep Tara se pyaar krta tha . Tara ne kabhi deep se pyaar nahi kiya.for her deep was just a seduction material & helping hand in her crime.this was his one sided love for tara