Varun is a very underrated actor...

AbhiTulsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I just love this dude...he can really act...he's my favourite serial actor as of the moment...very natural guy...I've seen his performance in Koshish too..he was marvellous...now in Astitva he is amazing as the old man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi abhitulsi,

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with you all the way.Varun Badola is a fabulous actor.In Astitva he has had a chance to show his versatility.I like him a lot too.

Did you know he is very good singer as well and has a flair for writing in real life too?

Cheers,

Akshata

AbhiTulsi thumbnail
really........he can sing as well wow...multi-talented person here hahaha...anyways my name is Varun...and if Akshata is ur real name...i must say you have a lovely name there....😉
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hi

I agree 100 %,varun badola is fab actor.I am his great fan.I love to watch his serials.I am really disappointed that he chose rajeshwari as his life partner.She somehow looks older to him.There are so many beautiful actress,wonder why he didn't think of them.Neha would make a good pair with abhi 😉.Just thinking aloud..haha.

AbhiTulsi thumbnail
LOL....I haven't ever seen Rajeshwari...do you got a Picture of her that you can post here........
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

Varun Badola is a very good actor. As Akshata said, he sings very well. He had come in antakshari long time back, i was amazed to see him him sing so well.

I have seen his brilliant performance in Koshish Ek Asha. Now in Astitva, he has fantastically enacted the transitional phase the character of Abhimanyu had to go thro, from a very immature , irresponsible guy to a mature, better person.

Now with him deciding to return, we are bound to see him more as a responsible son, father, husband....So wish him all the best....

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hi

abhi tulsi,u haven't seen rajeshwari? famous singer herself.she was once the achor of close up antakshari.I am not sure,where i saw the wedding photos of varun and rajeshwari.could anyone guide me,as to where we can see their wedding snaps.

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rajeshwari looks older because she really is older to Varun.Guess TV and music brought them together. They looked good together I thought atleast in the pictures.

I think I read about them in Shaadi.com in the Celebrities......made for each other column or celebrity talk column. You can read about many other couples that you like. Infact you will find Ajai Sinha and Sangita Sinha's interview too.

Check it out.

Akshata

Edited by Akshata - 19 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yep - agree with u guys! Would u believe I've been meaning to bring up this topic as well! 😉...lol ("Astitva" at play again? - haha)..

Varun's portrayal of Anand really is v.good.... his dialogue delivery, the way he controls his voice to be that of an old and "wise" man - fantastic....ok, sometimes, to me anyway, it does show through that he is actually a younger person - maybe his walk and other body language - but despite all that he really is doing a fantastic job in his current portrayal....if he takes even more care, perhaps even experiments a bit to understand his own acting abilities, observes people like Shahrukh and Amitabh, then this guy could do even more....(if u r reading this varun, then i can offer more advise if u want - lol - it wont cost any money but you have to arrange a meeting with nikki for me ( and she has to give me a nice hug also) 😉😆)

but otherwise, a job well done mate!

P.S. apparently, he started off in the industry by being a script writer - i think that was his reason for coming to mumbai from delhi (or thereabouts)...then he got involved in the acting side....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
nikelona thumbnail
o yes i really think varun is a classy performer ..... wat he does is not acting . it's reality. i jus love him n no doubt . nikki.. incidently my name's nikki too. nikki ahuja .. they boht look so comfy wit each other . man they jus rock.. i don want this show to end.. cause it's the best... varun n nikki u people jus rock...