CN Episode discussion thread Epi 13

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit Maheshbedant 
Chandra sees Malayketu busy with friends in drinking,Chandra serving liquor to Greeks n thinks God I have to serve those who are here to rule over my motherland,Chandra hears cook talk about tomorrows food arrangements, Helena signs Malayketu to come to her n tells him to meet tonight,Malayketu says I want to see u in Indian dress.Helena says don't you like this.Malayketu say yes I like but in that dress no one will recognise u. Kidnappers decide to kidnap a queen or a princess n this will give them lot of money.

Helena asks Nandini to get her traditional outfit,Nandini says Helena I know there is something fishy tell me the truth,Helena says yes I'm meeting someone,yes he is a Yuvraj n no one should know who I am, I have to disguise in traditional outfit,Nandini asks who it is,Helena says for now it is secret n ones my Yuvraj conveys our news to his elders I will let u know,for me he is very precious,I love him a lot,Nandini says wow I will help u get ready.

Chandra is in outside and see Helena dressed in traditional outfit,kidnappers put a blanket on her n take her away,Chandra sees that,Helena shouts,Nandini hears her voice and rushes to help,Chandra says if Nandini recognises me my mission will be endangered n on other hand I have to save a lady in difficulty.

Chandra takes a horse and rushes to help,Nandini on her horse gets the kidnapper a n fights them to save Helena.She fights with them bravely but kidnapper push her n she get hits on her head.She falls unconscious there. kidnappers get very happy on having two princesses and to get more money now,kidnapper about to attack Helena ,Chandra comes there and throw a dagger at him.He fights with the kidnapers and kills them,Helena recognises Chandra as dushant ( Chandra introduced himself as dushant to Sikander ).

Helena goes to help Nandini who is unconscious, Chandra walks to them. Malayketu is informed about Helena's kidnap,Malayketu gets very angry n says useless soldiers go get a troop n find her. Chandra sees Malayketu approaching with soldiers and goes hides near a tree. Malayketu walks to Helena n hugs her n says are u fine,Helena says I was coming to you but these kidnappers, thanks to dushant he saved me but this poor girl tried saving me n is injured,she is Magadh princess.Malayketu says she is Nandini,Nandini gains little conscious,Helena says Nandini relax we are fine now,Malayketu says we should keep this secret,otherwise everyone will know about us, this incident isn't good for us.Malayketu walks to Nandini n says what If she tells everyone,Helena says don't worry,she won't, dushant will drop her safely,Malayketu n Helena leave.

Chandra with Nandini on horse,Nandini hugs him tightly in unconscious. Chandra helps Nandini rest on her bed n his jewellery gets stuck,Nandini is unconscious,Chandra frees himself n walks out.He thinks why does destined always put me forward in helping my enemy's daughter.

Helena tells Nandini about Chandra,Nandini says wow I will ask father to admit him in our troop,Helena says late , I have already appointed him in Greek's and I like to be ahead always ahead,Nandini says for me it's Important that when I'm there, no one needs to be ahead or behind.

Bharat ma- Chanakya on other hand had started working on Chandras army and a strong support for him.

Chanakya meets a King for his support.But that king says why i will help him,he isnt even royal in birth.Chanakya says though Chandra isn't from any kingdom but he has a big army with different kind of people.We trained them the best.They are ready outside.So it's ur decision to stand with Chandra or get destroyed.

Helena says to Chandra u saved me n so u won't be a cook but a Greek soldier now, ask me what u wish,Chandra says I don't have any wish,i saw u being kidnapped but waited for right time, n the reasons behind it was in return I wanted to be with Greeks, Helena says how dare u, be lucky that I'm keeping u alive,but I like ur honesty,Chandra says I'm good at hiding things too, Helena remembers asking Malayketu last night to keep the incident a secret,Helena says I like ur honesty n ur attitude anyways last night u saved my friend Nandini n she will be here to thank you.

Nandini walking to Helena's tent,Malayketu comes in her way, Nandini remembers seeing him last night asking for mother,Malayketu says I hope u are safe why did u take this risk,Nandini says I'm a warrior n so ran to save Helena,Malayketu says I too came to save u both, let me introduce I'm Malayketu, parvatak prince n would be King,parvatak Kings shows padmanand,Malayketu n Nandini conversing n says looks like they like each other.Malayketu says I would have met u long back at ur swayamvar but someone went there in disguise with my name.Malayketu tries to get close to Nandini,Nandini finds it odd n steps back n says I guess pitahamaharaj is calling me,she leaves.

Precap: Chandra covers his face with greek mask so that Nandini doesn't recognise him.Nandini says I am thankful to you, Chandra says don't thank me, I was save Helena but u were there too.Nandini says but u are Bhartiya,Chandra says I'm Bhartiya for those who are with my Bharat ma.
  Edited by alanta - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4