Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
me thinking what abt vishal dead for that arohi will not forgive deep ..waise deep did not told to murder but tara will put all blame on deep..and that will be last jerk in ardeep relation๐Ÿ˜ญ...
but what is plan of deep as per prithiv question: even if he ditch both of them its not going to be well i guess tara revenge and deep arohi ka pyaar ...who win let see...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Afcourse ARDEEP will win this game.Yes aarohi will hate deep after knowing his evil motive. But don't forget that aarohi is pure soul & a positive character of this serial she will forgive deep for his wrong doings because she loves him.she is not cruel and merciless like tara.aarohi deep ka pyaar mein diya dhokha & uska torture bhulkar deep ko Tara ke trap se aazad karegi & then deep will also realize his true love for aarohi.deep will regret that he was in love with the wrong person. Aur woh yahi sochega that- jis ladki ke saath usne itna bura kia .ab wahi ladki usse bacha rahi hai.aarohi toh sab kuch bhulkar deep ke saath rahegi. But deep hamesha guilt mein hi rahega.thus deep's inner soul guilt will make him to commit suicide. So at the end of the story deep will die for aarohi & through this he will prove his love for aarohi. Then the title ISHQ mein marjawan will suits on the situation of deep.It means deep will sacrifice his life for aarohi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rnm_83 thumbnail
waise tara ke pyaar mein deep marne hi wala tha...zindagi bhar woh saboot mitate rehta ..atleast arohi ke saath he enjoy and he is different deep that time ...
kal ka expression after giving tablet was like see how much i love arohi ..main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon and prithvi was like abhi maar doon isko

i guess when police arrest tara ...she will exactly behave how deep told her because arohi cant behave violent hence this is plan of deep tara in jail and deep udan chu with arohi๐Ÿ˜‰

remember deep dialouge not my type to tara abt arohi...ab yeh type ke peeche he is going mad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think it will happen this soon ...Instead of Arohi Tara will be there to test deep !!!
rnm_83 thumbnail
today i really felt bad for deep...bechara kitne jagah apna dimak lagaye...pagal tara,arohi,dramatic family,prithvi laksh.,murders..๐Ÿ˜† aur biwi toh jaise bag bhar ke ready to go and this one trying all efforts to stop..going mad ...that what should i do to stop her...๐Ÿ˜†
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will hate him after knowing his truth
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Koyi consummation nahi hua. Kuch bhi article likh dete hai log.