Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys they were both co-stars in baazigar show, which was the last show he was seen in. The funny thing is that the show was in the news because the producers made a clause in their contracts that they could not date each other whilst they are working on the show due to the producer apparently having a bad experience in one of his other shows I have no idea about. It was a hot topic at the time among tv actors about this condition being put on them. Now they are married. WOAH! 😆
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sammy17

Guys they were both co-stars in baazigar show, which was the last show he was seen in. The funny thing is that the show was in the news because the producers made a clause in their contracts that they could not date each other whilst they are working on the show due to the producer apparently having a bad experience in one of his other shows I have no idea about. It was a hot topic at the time among tv actors about this condition being put on them. Now they are married. WOAH! 😆

It proves once again that human being tend to do what they're forbidden at 😆
There's this lure for the forbidden apple 😉
Vatsal did an Web series with his EHT co star after Baazigar and before Haasil. Gehraiyaan. 
Melkor thumbnail
That no dating clause had caused a lot of hullabaloo 😆😆
That time I kept on thinking that if these two start dating then it will be a tight slap on the face of the PH🤣 And that is exactly what happened😎
I loved their chemistry in Baazigar like anything.They complimented each other just perfectly❤️

And I remember an old IV where Vatsal mentioned he has a connection with Ishita😳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked watching them during initial days of Baazigar.
It's so funny I remember they signed a no dating clause - now they're married. Hahaha
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She looks absolutely beautiful. She's glowing! Congratulations to them both 😃
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations to u both VATSAL SHETH & ISHITA DUTTA
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the lovely couple
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a very much pleasant surprise they are looking terrific together.
So happy to see them to get her wish them a very happy married life !
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

That no dating clause had caused a lot of hullabaloo 😆😆

That time I kept on thinking that if these two start dating then it will be a tight slap on the face of the PH🤣 And that is exactly what happened😎
I loved their chemistry in Baazigar like anything.They complimented each other just perfectly❤️

And I remember an old IV where Vatsal mentioned he has a connection with Ishita😳

Exactly yaa I am so happy the ph got what they had deserve !

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/42533-congratulations-vatsal-sheth-and-ishita-dutta-get-married.html