Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Guys u watched promo of mahasangam of chakor and laado2 there yuvraj dialog " anushka pyar Hai Mere hotel oose koi chu bhi nahi sakta" wow luvd it

omg he said that ?? 
 I have not seen the mahasangam promo yet
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YuvShka Dance 

HarryAustralia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh I'm dying yuvshka killing me with their hotness in their feelings guys 😳
Ketakee thumbnail

Ohh ❤️
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

that kiddo is enjoying there romance...😆
HarryAustralia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yuvshka were really good today n how sweetly taunting Each other in love and last maa, baap n bacha I already imagining yuvshka future with their child oh gosh I'm getting goosebumps thinking about n all
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wt the hell all balwant's illegal work did by yuvraj name ammaji don't like yuvraj and when she know about balwant and Yuvraj relation she never believe that illegal work not related to him may be she try to separate Yuvshka and marry anushka with some other guy in beginning anushka don't like that guy but in future he start loving that guy  how u guys think about this imaginatio I pray that this type of twist not show here like other shows I think like that bcoz udaan and laado 2 same production house there chakor love vivaan and imali.luvs Suraj and we all knew wt happened let hope this type of twist shown in laado 2 Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 6 years ago
Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Wt the hell all balwant's illegal work did by yuvraj name ammaji don't like yuvraj and when she know about balwant and Yuvraj relation she never believe that illegal work not related to him may be she try to separate Yuvshka and marry anushka with some other guy in beginning anushka don't like that guy but in future he start loving that guy  how u guys think about this imaginatio I pray that this type of twist not show here like other shows I think like that bcoz udaan and laado 2 same production house there chakor love vivaan and imali.luvs Suraj and we all knew wt happened let hope this type of twist shown in laado 2

ohh god !! Pls don't say that 💔
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TBH, we know Shaleen is the lead. As for Udaan, I knew VJ was the lead there so I'm not worried. That's the point of the story. Yuvraj would have to prove to Ammaji that he is clean and that he is with her and Anushka in this fight. 
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just to clear the doubts Shaleen is male lead... & abt third angle its expected...  They can bring a guy for creating 3rd angle or a girl too.. as yuvraj is from mumbai... definately he wld be having frnds... In that case i wld like to see Surbhi jyoti or Mrunal thakur for 3rd angle...