ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deeps truly in love with Aarohi , he saved her from the pills of Tara. I can't express how proud I feel. Its a small step but its a start of him saving her. I loved how Deep is the one who stitched the name Ardeep on the napkin and he was lost in her memories. Prithvi also questions Deep that why Tara was sent as Aarohi and regarding his feelings towards Aarohi. Deep your love is getting visible by all. 😊 and precap Deep actually drank it all not knowing Tara mixed four pills but he indirectly saved Aarohi once again πŸ‘ but now he's close to tell the truth out to Aarohi. Tara has gone mad and there's no solution to such madness.πŸ˜†
Absolutely adore ArDeep😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My god what an episode ...deep will soon turn into intense lover but my question is he send Tara as Arohi ..to scared them but blame will come on Arohi and she will be unhappy...akhir what plan deep has...hayee so easily he slips from lover boy to master mind ..πŸ‘
ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

My god what an episode ...deep will soon turn into intense lover but my question is he send Tara as Arohi ..to scared them but blame will come on Arohi and she will be unhappy...akhir what plan deep has...hayee so easily he slips from lover boy to master mind ..πŸ‘

yes but he actually saved her from going mad which proves Tara's point that he is in love with Aarohi. He also had told he won't harm Aarohi again he is trying to find a way out of it to save her.
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if deep turns positive the serial will be lost and again another run of the mill thing .. I think it will loose its charm , at least for me and others who follow due to different theme .
Edited by ifrini - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I super liked the episode...it was beautiful, exciting & entertaining.

Deep turning positive and falling for Aarohi is going to increase trouble for him multi-fold.Tara can't tolerate it and will definitely do something very drastic which may lead to exposure of Deep's plan of fake family and marriage to Aarohi with the hidden agenda to trap Aarohi & save Tara.Tara will go to any extent to separate Deep & Aarohi.

When Aarohi will come to know about the truth, she will not believe Deep that now he actually loves her.She will have every reason to hate Deep & take revenge from him for playing with her life.

How Deep will deal with the entire situation...how he will save Aarohi from Tara..what will happen to Tara...how Aarohi will react...lots in store...
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well wisher iss deep ko toh shivji bhi nahi bach sakte...😳😳 i agree after exposure she will not believe him that he loves her ...and upar se consummate uff more complication for deep ahead ...
onemore thing guys ...in arohi company deep kitna relax hota hai warna tara ke company mein khali murder ke saboot erase karta rehta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaj ke episode mein deep ne apne pyaar ki akhri nishani di...kyun ki uska bachna namumkin haiπŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are are!! Bechara deep.. Doo biwiyon ke beech phase gaya. Tara deep ko nahi maregi pr woh aarohi ke saamne deep ke fake pyaar ka sach zaroor reveal karegi.shayad yahi revenge hoga. Deep ki halat toh aise ho gayi hai jaise' dhobi ka kutta ghar ka na ghatka
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

well wisher iss deep ko toh shivji bhi nahi bach sakte...😳😳i agree after exposure she will not believe him that he loves her ...and upar se consummate uff more complication for deep ahead ...

onemore thing guys ...in arohi company deep kitna relax hota hai warna tara ke company mein khali murder ke saboot erase karta rehta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaj ke episode mein deep ne apne pyaar ki akhri nishani di...kyun ki uska bachna namumkin haiπŸ˜†

Arre...jab Deep jail mein hoga aur Aarohi is rumaal ko dekhegi ,apne purine dino ko yard karegi aur Deep se nafrat karegi πŸ˜›