CN Episode discussion thread Epi 11

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit :  maheshbedant 
Porus says acharya I will fight , we have no time. Acharya says some wars are won by intelligence n not anger, Porus says I will fight with Sikander please give me blessings.In distance of 100 miles from Takshsila,near bank of Jhelum,the war starts between Porus and Sikander. Sikander defeats him and says you lost in war but you still have pride in your eyes, Porus says who accept the defeat,he keeps down his eyes.I will choose to die but not keep my eyes down. Sikander says how do you expect to be treated.Porus says like a king treat with another King.Sikander says I'm impressed with your bravery and I forgive you.He hugs Porus,
Sikander is asked why did you let him away, Sikander says our aim isn't Porus, its whole Bharat.He says tell me that after Porus who is the most difficult one.His army general says its Maharaj Padmanand. Chanakya says Chandra, you will have to destroy Padmand if you want to be in Magadh.Keep ready your soldiers.After defeating Porus, Sikander will now aim on Magadh.If he succeed then we will lose our mother land forever.Chandra says you always taught me to kee control on emotions but you seems defeated in front of it.Acharya says to defeat fear,the power of sentiments needed,the question is not about just Magadh or Takshsila but to protect whole Bharat.You have to free Bharat from foreign invaders,it's your aim. promise me you will never step back and always be ahead in serving your country. Chandra says I feel like I have heard this before,Chanakya says that means you are my right choice. Chandra says if this is true then I will always obey your every advice,I will definitely get Magadh.I will through out Nand from my way.First I will aim on his strength.
Chanakya says enemies biggest weakness is our strength.Enemies will automatically in our feet.We will not attack on his strength,we will attack on his weakness.I took you away from your mother because you will have to protect your motherland.
padmanand says Nandini you are my weakness and I love the the most ,Nandini says I want to be your strength like my brothers,Chanakya says Chandra go find padmanands weakness and he will be in our feet.Magadh needs a king who has no weakness and no fear.You will be that Kingl.Because you have nothing to lose and everything s to get.
Malayketu upset with not being able to be in Magadh. King parvatak says good Chandra went their now u will Marry Nandini when u will be a king and says to soldiers go announce my son Malayketu's Abhishek will happen soon.He says you not only be the king of here,you will son-in-law of Magadh.
Chandra on his way with Chanakyas words on his mind that Sikander is forwarding his steps towards Bharat.First King Ambhi takes his side and now Porus is defeated.Sukander has crossed Jhelum,we have to do something to stop him.We will stop Sikander before destroying Padmanand.Now you will learn what Sikander knows,its necessary to know his strength and weakness.To know his thinkingness and his war plans,you have to go in his camp.Here is Parvatak kingdom.You know what to do there but you will think yourself how to do it.Chandra says I promise I will return soon and Sikander will have to return.
Nandini practicing sword fight and is angry about Chandra using her to get away and while practising she hurts nand accidentally. Nandini says I'm sorry,padmanand says I'm so proud of you n why are you so upset.And this wound will always remind of you.Nandini I'm upset a that man who came here as Malayketu.Padmanand says don't worry we will definitely catch him and you will punish him.Nandini says what is this mark on chest,you didn't tell me anything about this wound.padmanand remembers that the wound was given to him by suryagupta and says Nandini that a warrior gets wounds in war. But now you have to go with me, we will go to parvatak for Malayketu Raj Abhishek.So their you will meet real Malayketu. Nandini says I don't feel like,padmanand says even when I insist, Nandini says ok.
Chandra reaches sikanders tents and dresses like his soldiers,n joins the team.He feels like weird in that small dress.
 🤣Chandra is called by Sikander's men Philips and asks who are you,Chandra says I'm new here, Philips says go cook then and from today you will get me food, Chandra says sure.
Sikander tells Philips that we are invited for Malayketu's Abhishek and this shows that Bharat and her sons have already surrendered to us. Chandra is checked while entering sikanders tents but he himself gives his knifes and walks in with food.
Sikander is said he shouldn't go to Parvatak,they will think we fears.A lady walks in and says but I think you should go and begin in name from friendship that will be very helpful in future,Chandra thinks who is this lady.Selucus said Helena, you didn't know anything about this place,these people don't deserve it. Sikander says I think Helena has a point, friendship will matter and then soon whole Bharat will be ours without loosing blood.Chandra says this will never happen.
Philips says mwho dare to say this infront of Sikander. Chandra says Chandra said this.Sikander asked who is this Chandra. Chandra says he is son of Bharat ma and enemy of foreign invaders.Sikander says where you met him Chandra say i met him in Takshsila,he is disciple of Acharya Chanakya.And I was a cook of maharj Ambhi,Sikander says he is alone and how he will fight with us.Chandra says Chandra is equal with hundred men's power.Sikander says let him to be here and I will break him in pieces, Chandra thinks I'm here to stop you all from breaking Bharat ma.
Sikander says by the way what are you doing here.Chandra says I am here to give the food to Philip. Philip says ok keep food and leave.Sikander stopped Chandra and asks what's your name,Chandra says Chandra. Everyone get shocked there.Then Chandra says i mean Chandra use to call me Dushyant.Sikander says to Selucus I am feeling unwell so you will go to Parvatak.Make preparation to go there with Helena and Dushyant will be there with palanquin of Helena.
Helena says I will leave I have to feed Argish.Sikander says so many peoples are here,why you worried.Helena says because thats mine.Selucus said Helena dont want anyone to come between her and Argish.Her world revolve aroung it.She hides it in her lap.Helena leaves.Chandra thinks to know the every plan I have to impress Helena.
Precap: Chandra reaches parvatak along with Helena.Parvatak king welcomes them.Chandra about to sneak,sees padmanand and his son.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Thanks Alanta for the update 🤗
N_sharmaa thumbnail
My favt part  Chandra entering camp . Shot well . Chandra looked handsome while riding horse  Nandni sword fight 👏  and her conversation with PM.

VILLAINA entered 😆  so lots of FF anymore

But I liked initial friendship of HELL and N
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanku Nandini for the pics 🤗
Nandini in the sword fight pose is my fav one among these 😳