Beautiful episode - ArDeep

ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I enjoyed the entire episode maybe because I'm a hardcore Ardeepian I don't know but everything about it was so beautiful. The start I felt so bad for Aarohi as she was told she has split personality..the way she ran and Deep rushed towards her trying to console her..when she ran again he stood in middle of the road basically risking his life as he doesn't want her to leave him "Ishq Mein Marjawan'' and she saves him then that fall and catch leading up to I love you a genuine one from Deep this time and he spoke about vachaan too and then that passionate tight hug damn its so obvious Deep is in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ then Tara is shown who has witnessed it all and is pissed. Deep caressing Aarohis hair while she's asleep and he starts remembering their moments together..now isn't that a sign of a guy being in love? ๐Ÿ˜› and the way he went to cover the sun that was disturbing her then he sat next to her as she said don't go and that beautiful moment of theirs where Deep also says I wont ever harm you again then he covered it up saying he wont let anyone harm her but later was interrupted by Tara breaking stuff sound so he goes to check and Tara yells at him..he turns around not facing her first time and says he did as they planned..then Tara asks him to tell if he has fallen for Aarohi and says that now he hugs Aarohi the way he used to hug Tara..precap seems interesting Deep again doesn't look into her eyes and says that he has nothing in his heart for Aarohi , nice lie Deep๐Ÿ˜† then Tara brings medicine bottle and asks Deep to prove that he is not lying by giving Aarohi this pill as she wants to see her go mad for one day. Lets see what happens๐Ÿ˜‰
Deep was never a completely negative character he was always grey-shaded and now seeing his beautiful side is overwhelming I am loving this phase.
Ardeep

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful and eventful episode. I liked the fact that Tara has come to know about Deep's feeling for Aarohi. Now future track is going to be very exciting.

Difficult time ahead for Mr. Deep Raichand .I feel Prithvi will support Tara.Tara will not spare Deep and prithvi may support her in her mission. Will Tara put Deep behind the bars ?

Title song was played on Aedeep today. Nice scene. It was an intense and beautiful hug...loved it.

Story progressed with this twist and it will be interesting how Deep is going to behave in this complex scenario.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes deep aarohi's love chemistry is beautiful. But unfortunately deep aarohi ki yahi sweet bonding hume humesha dekhne ko nahi milegi.after knowing deep's evil truth aarohi deep se nafrat krne lagegi. Feeling so sad for deep.raha sawal Tara ka toh main toh yahi kahungi that she doesn't deserve anyone's love. She is a psycho killer & true negative character .uske saath yahi hoga.after all burai ka anjam bura hi hota hai ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
ismat___ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes deep aarohi's love chemistry is beautiful. But unfortunately deep aarohi ki yahi sweet bonding hume humesha dekhne ko nahi milegi.after knowing deep's evil truth aarohi deep se nafrat krne lagegi. Feeling so sad for deep.raha sawal Tara ka toh main toh yahi kahungi that she doesn't deserve anyone's love. She is a psycho killer & true negative character .uske saath yahi hoga.after all burai ka anjam bura hi hota hai ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deep will suffer but eventually earn back Aarohis love and trust with his truth side. I'm sure ArDeep are endgame it will be intense passionate all in one. Let's wait and see though. ๐Ÿ˜Š
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys totally glued to my seat while watching deep and arohi romance and deep trying to hide the fact waise bhi kitne din he will try to hide her crime bechara usko bhi achi zindagi chahiyeh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but on serious note i think deep ishq mein marne nahi wala fana hoga...agar issi speed se arohi ke pyar mein dubega toh๐Ÿ˜†

he is going to repent like hell na villian milegi aur na heroine ...sirf maut milegi usko ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes u are right!! Now aarohi truely loves deep because she is totally unaware about deep's evil motive.woh nahi jaanti ki uski shadi jis aadmi se hui hai woh pehle se hi shaadishuda hai.agar usse Yeh sach pata chala toh woh deep se saare rishte tod degi
ismat___ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

guys totally glued to my seat while watching deep and arohi romance and deep trying to hide the fact waise bhi kitne din he will try to hide her crime bechara usko bhi achi zindagi chahiyeh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but on serious note i think deep ishq mein marne nahi wala fana hoga...agar issi speed se arohi ke pyar mein dubega toh๐Ÿ˜†

he is going to repent like hell na villian milegi aur na heroine ...sirf maut milegi usko ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

you're wrong, this show is promoted as Aarohi Deep love story..Deep will repent and will earn back Aarohis trust and love. ๐Ÿ˜Š
ismat___ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes u are right!! Now aarohi truely loves deep because she is totally unaware about deep's evil motive.woh nahi jaanti ki uski shadi jis aadmi se hui hai woh pehle se hi shaadishuda hai.agar usse Yeh sach pata chala toh woh deep se saare rishte tod degi

Deep will repent and will earn back her trust and love. This show is a passionate intense love story of Aarohi Deep mixed with thriller saga of serial killer Tara. It was never Deep Tara. Yes, Aarohi will break relations but Deep will mend them. He will fix it it will take a while but it will be fixed.
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hope he gain her love back ...๐Ÿ˜ณ fingers crossed ..me too ship deep and arohi but right now i am worried abt tara move and today she is going to ask him to prove his love๐Ÿ˜•..let see...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes It's all about deep aarohi & there love hate story not deep Tara love story. Jaise ki Maine pehle maha tha ki lakshya tara ka encounter kr dega .and I think that time deep bhi usse lakshya se nahi bachayega .Infact aise situation Tara ke liye khud deep hi create karega.Yes it's tale of betrayal in love but it doesn't mean that through this serial they will always promote a dark side of love. This serial is all about trust on your love .Tara only pretends that she loves deep. Pr na usse deep pr bharosa hai Aur naa hi uske pyaar pr
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago