Is SBP coming back to TV soon?

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Everyone!
Does anyone know if SBP is coming back with a new project soon?  She posted a pic on her insta account with the caption "coming up..." I really hope she will be returning onscreen very very soon.  In a strong female centric show or movie.  I still hate what they turned Nandini into in the last arc of CN... the writers prolonged the memory loss track and destroyed the essence of her character because of the sudden end ðŸ˜­

I really hope she comes back in a modern show soon.  Hopefully with Ekta.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If she is coming back on small screen in a strong modern show then its really a treat but I feel she is talking about her short films.Looks like she is busy with arts ,short films making.Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Every small screen stories of Indian TV plays with the similar strategies. Starts with a great concept but as the story progresses, lot of manipulation happens and 90 percent of the shows lose its essence by the time it ends. 
Hope even if Swetha comes back to TV, hope its a finite series. 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Every small screen stories of Indian TV plays with the similar strategies. Starts with a great concept but as the story progresses, lot of manipulation happens and 90 percent of the shows lose its essence by the time it ends. 

Hope even if Swetha comes back to TV, hope its a finite series. 

Ugghhh ðŸ¤¢ I totally know what you mean... rarely do I get hooked to serials nowadays... Only if I am really bored and like the actor.  I only watch CN for SBP, baby mahi and then Siddharth (but it was Dharma's character who won me over vs Bindusar's).

All serials should be finite series.  There should be a law that prohibits serial from airing on TV past 1 year... at the very most 2 years... even then the trps will be a sore in the ass leaving the writers no choice but to insert the usual saas bahu shit.  TV serials truly have the best actors, but because of the regressive writing and too much emphasis on romance, saas-bahu,  and the over the top story lines the actors are left to be underrated.  Most of the top bollywood actors (especially those who've gained easy access because of nepotism or solely for their looks) would be given a run for their money if they were placed on par with these tv actors who come from regular households and a lack of media frenzy around them.  SBP is one of them for sure ðŸ˜ƒ

I still don't understand why some of these tv serial actors with so much more experience and talent than some bollywood actors/actresses are not asked to be judges of reality tv shows.  It really shows a huge discrepancy in judgement.   This is why I prefer watching Pakistani serials/movies... both are given similar respect.