Priyank Sharma is DISGUSTING

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He's body shaming 2 women like he's the prince charming of the world. He should be forced to apologise on National Television. it's disgusting that Hina Khan who's always screaming girl power didn't stop him. it's rude and horrible, he has absolutely no class and 2day I lost complete respect for this disgusting guy who has the trashiest behaviour I've everr seen ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I believe this is unfair too. lolEdited by DarkKn1ght - 6 years ago
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate priyank like seriously who the hell does he take himself for,hai kya who,artist ki baat karta hai khud toh reality shows hi ki hai ab tak. And  seriously saying shilpa shinde every time? He needs to go learn some manners first  
hevin9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish upon him the same treatment as Armaan Kohli where he (Armaan) was arrested & pelted with rotten tomatoes whilst his stay at Bigg Boss's house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7Q-mu7lg0

Image result for armaan pelted with tomatoes

purvagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously he is the most disgusting human being in this season of bigg boss with hina as close second. I dont know what delusional world they live in and talk about people spitting on others outside. They will have no face to hide when they see the real scene outside. He talks about aurton ki ijjat karta hoon. Is the way to respect any woman? One day he said to shilpa that u r my mom's age so now somebody should ask him is this the way to respect an elder woman of ur mom's age by calling her names like that and righteous hina also laughing over it and supporting it. Priyank is another punz of this season.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
khud ke chahre per itni laanat pari hai aur dosro ko batein laga reha hai.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you Priyank Sharma. 👏