Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Sania why are you salty about Arjun being the lead?
There are hell lot of shows which have all lovey dovey and scot free positive lead... People can watch them!
This show is different and one of a kind... Does it require to convert all the shows to same for the sake of trps? I'm sure you're aware of the trps of Dev as well... We can't expect indian audience to accept off beat shows!

As for Lakshya, his character sketch is poor from the beginning... Love story is a far thought... First he should do investigation of all the murders properly & it's the least he can do!
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe abhi latest update se pata chala hai ki iss serial mein ek new entry hone wali hai. Aashish kaul Jo ki iss serial mein psychiatrist ka role play karega. But unfortunately Yeh psychiatrist deep ne aarohi ke liye hire kiya hai jisse aarohi ki mental condition Aur kharab ho jaaye.ab aarohi ke pass bhagne ke alava Aur koi rasta. If she wants to save herself from deep's mental torture & from his evil intentions
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arey @luvArti4ever πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

why u guys think that 😲 arey I used to watch MJHT Arjun character I think name was Mayank was my fav. than I was a hardcore Rivanya jodi fan in naagin πŸ˜‰ This time I was glad to see him playing baddie as he didnt took gaps breaks after naagin than pardes same romance stuff it does bores u know.
playing different roles is wat keeps u in hype n shows your variations.

I m not any actors fan I really dont follow an actor when watching show ...I think as A viewer I watch show than I start making opinion like a normal viewer wat I like n stuff. I think for my entertainment.

... . why is it all abt who is going to be lead n if the guy who will be with arohi that will be lead πŸ˜† really is this wat oeople think lol πŸ˜†is this why ardeep is being supported. πŸ€” I dont think Arjun needs anyone to shine he is already established actor now.

If I m not wrong show supppose to have two heroes one with dark negative shade the other with positive shade. besides Arjun ..Rajiv khandelwal was suppose to be another lead.I think he was for lakshya character but he didnt took it I guess.

Infact I love Deep as a devil who is strong n if he turns loverboy n good than I will miss it badly. The entire entertainment was bcz of him playing games with minds n lives of people. Show ka entertaining main factor hi chala jayega ...its like tuaashiqui ka JD positive hojaye to show ka interest khatam hojayega thats the point I m trying to say.

@bold abt Dev ...Arti πŸ˜† dont ask u should have been in dev forum than u would have known I used to be on top bashing cvs left right here there 🀣 Watever trp it used to get was fair enough. considering show used to come on weekends starts late not on time runs for an hour. plus most of us were Dev Meera shippers but cvs used to play with us by showing dev mehak n jalti jawani part 2 🀣 TRP ti girni hi thi yahi to bast hai shows ke creatives viewers ki sunte nahi n we were left stranded with ittu saa dev meera ke lollypop scenes πŸ˜† I had to skip episodes bcz of u know Bold content🀒. they aka Cvs wanted to leave Dev meera for season 2 πŸ˜‰ hogaya siyappa Family oriented show tha nahi much thanks to bold stuff. It was simple show didnt had glamour stuff big houses clothes partying stuff.it was simple crime detective series to solve cases every week.
TRP aunties dont like such stuff naa 😳

abt Lakshya character I completely agree with you. See the character has got good response from viewers it has full potential. the actor not just looks good onscreen n he does look good with arohi. If only cvs think of shaping up.work needed. Considering if a bigger actor like rajiv would have been doing this character would have given full highlight.My take the guy earned respect on merit.

I think abt the show thats why I even said u can get new guy for arohi if not lakshya as Arohi shouldnt land up with Deep aferall wat he has done ...but considering people already found interest in arohi lakshya so its better option than casting new guy. with new pair so much to watch out for than watching repeat.

lastly U know we all thought This show was different but it has become predictable same story that we see in every show. its same Ardeep n tara playing along.

we have watched ardeep lovestory romance shadi date n all.isnt this wats we have been watching since two months.
its nothing new to look out for in the show.

It will be repeat telecast of Ardeep love nothing new. The base of Ardeep is put on betrayal cheating suffering such pairs dont become eternal for viewers.

plus Ardeep doesnt sounds right neither it fits per story.Deep is equally responsible for his crimes.latest crime was how that innocent girl sanaya died n he was busy covering it up. Deep loved tara since childhood all his wordings that mera pyaar tumhare meri maut tak saath rahega n now he turns a cheater too.

considering the fact that this show is by Jana na dil se dur ke makers where female lead was married twice to other guy n than third time to her first lover πŸ˜† beware πŸ˜‰

QUOTE=LuvArTi4ever]Sania why are you salty about Arjun being the lead?
There are hell lot of shows which have all lovey dovey and scot free positive lead... People can watch them!
This show is different and one of a kind... Does it require to convert all the shows to same for the sake of trps? I'm sure you're aware of the trps of Dev as well... We can't expect indian audience to accept off beat shows!

As for Lakshya, his character sketch is poor from the beginning... Love story is a far thought... First he should do investigation of all the murders properly & it's the least he can do!
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
This message for 'AAROHI'-Dear aarohi ya toh tum deep ke ghar se bhaag jao. Ya phir khud ko khatam kr do.agar tum khud ke liye lad nhi skti toh tumhare iss serial mein rehna ka bhi koi matlab nahi. Phir Hume do criminals ki love story dekhne ko milegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaniakh

why u guys think that 😲 arey I used to watch MJHT Arjun character I think name was Mayank was my fav. than I was a hardcore Rivanya jodi fan in naagin πŸ˜‰ This time I was glad to see him playing baddie as he didnt took gaps breaks after naagin than pardes same romance stuff it does bores u know.

I m not any actors fan I really dont follow an actor when watching show ...I think as A viewer I watch show than I start making opinion like a normal viewer wat I like n stuff. I think for my entertainment.

... . why is it all abt who is going to be lead n if the guy who will be with arohi that will be lead πŸ˜† really is this wat oeople think lol πŸ˜†is this why ardeep is being supported. πŸ€” I dont think Arjun needs anyone to shine he is already established actor now.

If I m not wrong show supppose to have two heroes one with dark negative shade the other with positive shade. besides Arjun ..Rajiv khandelwal was suppose to be another lead.I think he was for lakshya character but he didnt took it I guess.

Infact I love Deep as a devil who is strong n if he turns loverboy n good than I will miss it badly. The entire entertainment was bcz of him playing games with minds n lives of people. Show ka entertaining main factor hi chala jayega ...its like tuaashiqui ka JD positive hojaye to show ka interest khatam hojayega thats the point I m trying to say.

@bold abt Dev ...Arti πŸ˜† dont ask u should have been in dev forum than u would have known I used to be on top bashing cvs left right here there 🀣 Watever trp it used to get was fair enough. considering show used to come on weekends starts late not on time runs for an hour. plus most of us were Dev Meera shippers but cvs used to play with us by showing dev mehak n jalti jawani part 2 🀣 TRP ti girni hi thi yahi to bast hai shows ke creatives viewers ki sunte nahi n we were left stranded with ittu saa dev meera ke lollypop scenes πŸ˜† I had to skip episodes bcz of u know Bold content🀒. they aka Cvs wanted to leave Dev meera for season 2 πŸ˜‰ hogaya siyappa Family oriented show tha nahi much thanks to bold stuff. It was simple show didnt had glamour stuff big houses clothes partying stuff.it was simple crime detective series to solve cases every week.

abt Lakshya character I completely agree with you. See the character has got good response from viewers it has full potential. the actor not just looks good onscreen n he does look good with arohi. If only cvs think of shaping up.work needed. Considering if a bigger actor like rajiv would have been doing this character would have given full highlight.My take the guy earned respect on merit.

I think abt the show thats why I even said u can get new guy for arohi if not lakshya as Arohi shouldnt land up with Deep aferall wat he has done ...but considering people already found interest in arohi lakshya so its better option than casting new guy. with new pair so much to watch out for than watching repeat.

lastly U know we all thought This show was different but it has become predictable same story that we see in every show. its same Ardeep n tara playing along.

we have watched ardeep lovestory romance shadi date n all.isnt this wats we have been watching since two months.

It will be repeat telecast of Ardeep love nothing new. The base of Ardeep is put on betrayal cheating suffering such pairs dont become eternal for viewers.

plus Ardeep doesnt sounds right neither it fits per story.Deep is equally responsible for his crimes.latest crime was how that innocent girl sanaya died n he was busy covering it up. Deep loved tara since childhood all his wordings that mera pyaar tumhare meri maut tak saath rahega n now he turns a cheater too.

considering the fact that this show is by Jana na dil se dur ke makers where female lead was married twice to other guy n than third time to her first lover πŸ˜† beware πŸ˜‰

i think u need to get your facts checked properly. Rajeev Khandelwal wasn't in talks for Laksh's role, it was originally offered to Adhvik Mahajan. Rajeev and Gautam Rode were in talks for Deep's character, and also as per some sections of the Media Rajeev was offered another show on Starplus. serial gossip se parke don't conclude, cause sab ko pata hai serial gossip is a shitty portal, who never give exclusive report.

secondly u might justify yourself for having watched Arjun's previous shows, but doesn't hide the fact constantly you or your fellow non existent ArYa jodi shippers have been targeting Arjun with comments like "favorism" or "not a newbiew as male lead and hence will be highlighted" well this is what neutral viewers would called as being salty. support or not thats ur call, but spare Arjun out of the conversations. we would not have jumped had you "ArDeep" viewers would be happy, but u wished to target Arjun fans.

and Kiran, yaar please jane de. faida nahi hai kuch bhi bolna inko, if they keep taking digs on Arjun or his fans, thats on them. we can learn to ignore them gracefully. waise bhi Oh mahiyaa eternal lovers are enough to keep us occupiedπŸ˜†
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

@bold lol even if makers opt to pair Arohi opposite any other guy tab bhi this story will revolve around Deep and Arohi only! It's actually the other way round... U people want Arohi to fall for Lakshya so that his character could shine otherwise there is no substance in his character!

I ship ArDeep coz I know from the beginning that it's not the usual fairytale story... There is betrayal, hate and revenge along with love!

And you're using words like favoritism as if Arjun is maker's and ours chachu ka beta... Damn, every actor got their respective roles on their merit! And what do u have to say about ur favoritism... All the people who ship ArDeep are Arjun fans and are doing favoritism to him and the people who ship Arohi and Lakshya are neutral... wah Kya logic hai!!
Kindly, refrain from using such words!

And ArDeep's story is not cliche, it's unique and one of a kind story... I've read in this forum only that there were other positive characters in shows like main na bholungi, Behadh, ek hasina thi... So, u can see Lakahya and Arohi's angle is extremely cliche!!

vaishu.6 thumbnail
This is funny version of deep, Tara, aarohi & lakshya I hope u like this- tara- aao deep darling Chalo khoon krne Chal te hai. Deep-pyaar Hume kis mod pe ke aaya ke Dile kare haaye koi Yeh bataye kya hoga aarohi-(after deep's all wrong doings she will still sing this song) tumhi mere mandir tumhi mere pooja tumhi devta hoto tumhi devta hooo. Lakshya: daya kuch toh.. Gadbad hai daya aarohi ka Dile tod do πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

i think u need to get your facts checked properly. Rajeev Khandelwal wasn't in talks for Laksh's role, it was originally offered to Adhvik Mahajan. Rajeev and Gautam Rode were in talks for Deep's character, and also as per some sections of the Media Rajeev was offered another show on Starplus. serial gossip se parke don't conclude, cause sab ko pata hai serial gossip is a shitty portal, who never give exclusive report.

secondly u might justify yourself for having watched Arjun's previous shows, but doesn't hide the fact constantly you or your fellow non existent ArYa jodi shippers have been targeting Arjun with comments like "favorism" or "not a newbiew as male lead and hence will be highlighted" well this is what neutral viewers would called as being salty. support or not thats ur call, but spare Arjun out of the conversations. we would not have jumped had you "ArDeep" viewers would be happy, but u wished to target Arjun fans.

and Kiran, yaar please jane de. faida nahi hai kuch bhi bolna inko, if they keep taking digs on Arjun or his fans, thats on them. we can learn to ignore them gracefully. waise bhi Oh mahiyaa eternal lovers are enough to keep us occupiedπŸ˜†

Yaar there should be a limit na... pata nahi kabse yahan ek hi rona chal raha hai and they can cry as much as they want but what's the point of targeting Arjun and his fans πŸ€”

@bold Yup... they have kept us occupied since the beginning
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

This message for 'AAROHI'-Dear aarohi ya toh tum deep ke ghar se bhaag jao. Ya phir khud ko khatam kr do.agar tum khud ke liye lad nhi skti toh tumhare iss serial mein rehna ka bhi koi matlab nahi. Phir Hume do criminals ki love story dekhne ko milegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arohi can fight for herself and will surely do that πŸ˜‰

Deep abhi jitna bura kar raha hai usse zyada bura uske sath khud hoga... He will have to bear Tara's betrayal and Arohi's wrath!!
vaishu.6 thumbnail
I hope iss serial mein yahi ho. Waiting to see this twist.kyunki aarohi ka Sati savitri wala drama aajkal bahut irritate kr raha hai