Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

πŸ˜†
i did not watch beyhadh actually ...but this is the haqeeqat of immπŸ˜†

Almost same things happened in Beyhadh too. πŸ˜† Looks like it is the common trend with Indian thrillers. The negative characters suddenly become positive without any proper reason or explanation. The only exception I saw was that show called Mein naa bhoolungi. In that show all the characters remained true to their character sketch and no sudden eternal love happened in it.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
honestly now I'm not even interested in deep's revelation to arohi when after all it's going to be deep n arohi all the way though I knew it coming and laksh-arohi was only our wishful thinking still 😡
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the way she insulted him I hope lakshya be not good with her from now on she dont deserve it. better she stay away from lakshya but looks it will be a pure torture ahead arohi leaving deep in anger she will use lakshya n deep will try manaofy Arohi
untill one fine day arohi will go back to deep leaving lakshya standing stoned his life ruined n Arya shippers viewers fans will get heart brokenπŸ₯Ί great going.

Deep the ultimate hero will get the girl n happily everafter. this means bura karo n than repent say sorry n u get to have everything happily everafter. πŸ‘

even though I wont be around here to watch this typical same crappy story still my best wishes to those who will watch it

Originally posted by: janecastle

Again tomorrow they will show Deep's eternal love for Tara. Looks like the CVs are themselves confused about what to show. At least we will get to see Lakshya in action tomorrow. But I was shocked with Arohi's dialogue today, 'aap mere dushman ho'. I was like WTH is wrong with this girl. Ek toh he is trying to help her and she's insulting him. Now I want her to beg for help from him once her patidev's true colours come out. 😑 And Lakshya is back to Mrs Raichand again. I mean what the heck happened in one day that the dynamics changed so much.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

the way she insulted him I hope lakshya be not good with her from now on she dont deserve it. better she stay away from lakshya but looks it will be a pure torture ahead arohi leaving deep in anger she will use lakshya n deep will try manaofy Arohi

untill one fine day arohi will go back to deep leaving lakshya standing stoned his life ruined n Arya shippers viewers fans will get heart brokenπŸ₯Ί great going.

Deep the ultimate hero will get the girl n happily everafter. this means bura karo n than repent say sorry n u get to have everything happily everafter. πŸ‘

even though I wont be around here to watch this typical same crappy story still my best wishes to those who will watch it

exactly n he may also turn grey for the sake deep n arohi's love story...πŸ₯±

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

exactly n he may also turn grey for the sake deep n arohi's love story...πŸ₯±

Don't give me such nightmares yaar. I hope they will at least spare Lakshya's character. Deep toh gaya. Tara's reaction today seemed to be a miniature version of what is going to happen in the future. She'll not spare Deep for sure. This is exactly what happened to her mother and the impact of Deep's betrayal will multiply 10 times due to her past. Deep's the one who made her like this by hiding her crimes and now if he cheats her then I will be glad if she murders him.
janecastle thumbnail
On a side note: has Deep kept two sets of Arohi's clothes. Because Tara seemed to get exact clothes and accessories that Arohi wears whenever she feels like playing a prank on Deep or Arohi's family. πŸ˜† Looks like that constable was right. Deep Raichand is indeed that sarpanch's rishtedaar. Only doubt is who will be gharwali and who will be baharwali. 🀣
saaniakh thumbnail
I have got first n final creative write up to share that I m about to complete so now that I have wrote it so will post here n than I am off.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I have got first n final creative write up to share that I m about to complete so now that I have wrote it so will post here n than I am off.

Are you talking about leaving the forum. If yes, then please don't go yaar.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deep hasn't taken a sudden u turn... It's not that he just has fallen in love with Aarohi... There is something called "character development" After 47 episodes, he, for the first time had felt something for the girl who loves and trusts him like anything! He was stunt and kinda shocked as he subconsciously realized the difference between Tara and Aarohi's love!
The makers presented an ideal situation... Deep Tara ke liye pata nahi kya kya karta phirta hai and that girl slapped him hard... On the other hand there is Aarohi jiske sath Deep buhat bura kar raha hai plus she was in such a bad condition today and still showed concern for him... The realization had to hit upon him!
And lastly, it's the story of Deep & Aarohi... their love, betrayal and hate... Both the lead characters are quite strong and multi dimensional which the makes the show interesting to watch.
saaniakh thumbnail
aww Jane baby dont say wont leave u alone. plus we share love for another show Dev soon we will be jumping in dev season 2 forum inshallah πŸ˜†

Arey wat to do in here if this is how things turning out to be like we are predicting story ahead.

Things that were charm of show :

* Devil Bratish Deep n his tactics ab woh bhi gaya soon samjho turning into loverboy who will make buns for arohi 🀣 ...character assasination of very good negative character

*Lakshya n his smartness ... Bhai iss bande ka character degrade hi kardia

* Arya ...Arohi n lakshya ka to cvs ne khitki ke bahar hi phaik dia 🀒🀣

bacha kia dekhne ko Ardeep (naa they r not my cup of tea🀒 ) n Tara tactics πŸ˜†

Deep loved tara truely since childhood he covered up her crimes since childhood.All those innocent lives were brutally murdered bcz of Deep n the guy is proving himself as a cheat in marriage n love ..n yet u want me to forgive n cherish ardeep ... its like for all his crimes for all innocent peoples blood should be forgiven to deep bcz he is a nanna munna bechara who was just got manipulated by his sick wife who needs treatment. ..

*The main plot of story which had arohi an innocent girl will get betrayed n trapped by a manipulative husband who just wants to save his wife tara who is look alike of arohi.How Arohi wi ll proove her innocence ? revenge Now its been changed I guess.

for those who say its arohi deep story this cant that cant happen than let me just tell them abt colors history has it they have had many shows where they started with one jodi but changed to another jodi. this like happens in every single colors show thats how their shows survives runs for long a year or more.
but since this show has Arjun so looks like it will go off air but pair wont be changed.

plus its not a lovestory it was always n has been a revenge story.
they showed alor in the promos like arohi being serial killer but in the show she is not.

besides now A fans have full right to support ardeep as its wat cvs urge to show πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊

Originally posted by: janecastle

Are you talking about leaving the forum. If yes, then please don't go yaar.

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago