Apne pairon par kulhadi marna

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
That's exactly what happened in today's episode. Looks like the CVs are going to turn master manipulator, ruthless Deep Raichand into a lover boy. One dialogue by Arohi and he started melting. If this goes like this, then Tara will herself murder Deep and the show will also shut down soon. And Arohi is another idiot. She wanted to find out about the bracelet and now she has insulted the one person who can help her. I honestly don't know where this show is going and right now I am completely pissed with Deep taking a sudden u turn and Arohi's epic dumbness. I can't believe I am saying this, but Tara was the only person who was consistent with her behaviour in tod and episode. Other than that, Arohi has gone from dumb to dumber and they are going to butcher Deep's character by turning him into a lover boy and Lakshya hardly got 1 minute SS. Going like this, they will soon sweep Deep's doings under the rug and he will play ghar ghar with Arohi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Iss serial ke writers bahut confused hai. Unhe kya dikhana hai wahi samajh mein nhi aa raha hai & don't worry deep agar lover boy ban bhi gaya toh bhi uska koi fayda nahi hai. Kyunki jb aarohi ko deep Tara ke relationship ka sach pata chalega. Tb yahi aarohi deep se nafrat krne lagegi
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That's exactly what happened in today's episode. Looks like the CVs are going to turn master manipulator, ruthless Deep Raichand into a lover boy. One dialogue by Arohi and he started melting. If this goes like this, then Tara will herself murder Deep and the show will also shut down soon. And Arohi is another idiot. She wanted to find out about the bracelet and now she has insulted the one person who can help her. I honestly don't know where this show is going and right now I am completely pissed with Deep taking a sudden u turn and Arohi's epic dumbness. I can't believe I am saying this, but Tara was the only person who was consistent with her behaviour in tod and episode. Other than that, Arohi has gone from dumb to dumber and they are going to butcher Deep's character by turning him into a lover boy and Lakshya hardly got 1 minute SS. Going like this, they will soon sweep Deep's doings under the rug and he will play ghar ghar with Arohi.[/QUOTE]

yep..this is what the story is going to be..
deep falling for arohi ,tara trying to hurt arohi, deep protecting arohi, lakshya arresting arohi due to the game played by deep himself, arohi knowing about deep, deep trying to save arohi from the mess he himself created for her and arohi falling for him again *ishq main marjawan*
*kinda expected actually*

janecastle thumbnail
I feel that they don't want to give any SS to Lakshya. His only purpose in show seem to be is to arrest Arohi so that Deep can save her and become hero. What a waste of a good character and a good actor.
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

yep..this is what the story is going to be..
deep falling for arohi ,tara trying to hurt arohi, deep protecting arohi, lakshya arresting arohi due to the game played by deep himself, arohi knowing about deep, deep trying to save arohi from the mess he himself created for her and arohi falling for him again *ishq main marjawan*
*kinda expected actually*

Now where have I heard this story before. *Thinking* Oh yeah! Beyhadh.. This plot is giving me uncomfortable Beyhadh vibes.
Tara= Maya
Deep= Arjun
Arohi= Saanjh

*Yawn* I don't seriously want to watch this Beyhadh part 2. This is not what I signed up for.
Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Now where have I heard this story before. *Thinking* Oh yeah! Beyhadh.. This plot is giving me uncomfortable Beyhadh vibes.
Tara= Maya
Deep= Arjun
Arohi= Saanjh

*Yawn* I don't seriously want to watch this Beyhadh part 2. This is not what I signed up for.

😆
i did not watch beyhadh actually ...but this is the haqeeqat of imm😆

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg Jane 👍🏼 this was epic I was so pissed off mood but ur comment cracked me up 🤣

Originally posted by: janecastle

Tara= Maya
Deep= Arjun
Arohi= Saanjh

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Time to be honestly serious 😳
the only thing that was still keeping viewers hooked was Deep n his devil attitude tactics 😕 usi ka the end hogaya :(

question where is the creativity ? wats new isnt it all so predictable story Deep turning goody boy Deep arohi dream world O mahiya . Deep will make Buns for arohi ..🤣... Tara creating troubles 🤪 ... ardeep romance n Tara Tandav ... wats left to watch ...

Ardeep doesnt clicks with me as a viewer..(will post reasons why) n I dont think I love Tara that obsessively that I would want to watch her killing people ruinning things for the O mahiya eternal lovers 🤪

wat like r u serious a copy paste 😲

abt lakshya dont ask feeling bad for the actor he deserved better

oh man

when will my dev season 2 going to come 🤔

now I will have to look for some good show to get hooked to.

God knows wat TRP this show will get with this in future months.

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Time to be honestly serious 😳

the only thing that was still keeping viewers hooked was Deep n his devil attitude tactics 😕 usi ka the end hogaya :(

question where is the creativity ? wats new isnt it all so predictable story Deep turning goody boy Deep arohi dream world O mahiya . Deep will make Buns for arohi ..🤣... Tara creating troubles 🤪 ... ardeep romance n Tara Tandav ... wats left to watch ...

Ardeep doesnt clicks with me as a viewer..(will post reasons why) n I dont think I love Tara that obsessively that I would want to watch her killing people ruinning things for the O mahiya eternal lovers 🤪

wat like r u serious a copy paste 😲

abt lakshya dont ask feeling bad for the actor he deserved better

oh man

when will my dev season 2 going to come 🤔

now I will have to look for some good show to get hooked to.

God knows wat TRP this show will get with this in future months.

I am also waiting for Dev 2. But pata nahi kab shuru hoga hamare show.
janecastle thumbnail
Again tomorrow they will show Deep's eternal love for Tara. Looks like the CVs are themselves confused about what to show. At least we will get to see Lakshya in action tomorrow. But I was shocked with Arohi's dialogue today, 'aap mere dushman ho'. I was like WTH is wrong with this girl. Ek toh he is trying to help her and she's insulting him. Now I want her to beg for help from him once her patidev's true colours come out. 😡 And Lakshya is back to Mrs Raichand again. I mean what the heck happened in one day that the dynamics changed so much.