Omg omg omg... The precap

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The precap was awesome. But I think that's Deep's imagination. I didn't watch the first part of the episode, so I am a bit confused. But looks like Deep and Co. are planning to make Arohi look mad in front of the society. I must say, Lakshya ne kya sahi time pe phone kiya. So either he'll clear her doubt or she may not say anything to him. If the precap is what they really showed, then she must have found out about Deep drugging her and Lakshya must have confirmed her doubts. But when it comes to this show, no one can predict anything.
BTW that slap was awesome. Deep definitely deserve more than one for destroying Arohi's life and using her for his own benefits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well peecaps only mislead us,so don't keep your hopes high! Arohi won't learn the truth so soon
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
must be either deep's imagination or Tara playing with deep ..
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

must be either deep's imagination or Tara playing with deep ..

I think it's Tara playing with Deep. Lots of videos has come out which shows that Tara is creating problems for Arohi by assuming her identity.
janecastle thumbnail
Last few minutes of the episode was just aww. When Lakshya called and asked Arohi whether he should come there or will she come to him, I was like yeh itna besharam kabse huva. 😆😉 Even Arohi got confused for a minute. But his eagerness to clear her doubt was good. 😳 And I am confused about what he wants to tell her. May be he wants to warn her about Sushant and ask her to be careful.
janecastle thumbnail
Just saw a new segment. Looks like Tara is planning to torture Arohi before she and her patidev traps her in the murder charges. Tara has robbed some shop and Lakshya has come to arrest Arohi for the same. But Deep manages to solve the problem by bribing Lakshya. I was like WTH. Since when did an honest police officer like Lakshya started taking bribes. I mean kuch bhi bakwas dikha rahe hai. Did the CVs get amnesia and forgot what they have written previously. But seriously, this is going no where. It's the same old thing. Tara doing some kaand, Arohi getting trapped in it and Deep becoming best husband by saving Arohi and degrading Lakshya's character. The CVs should really start thinking beyond this if they want to survive in the 7:30 slot.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Last few minutes of the episode was just aww. When Lakshya called and asked Arohi whether he should come there or will she come to him, I was like yeh itna besharam kabse huva. 😆😉 Even Arohi got confused for a minute. But his eagerness to clear her doubt was good. 😳 And I am confused about what he wants to tell her. May be he wants to warn her about Sushant and ask her to be careful.

i love it when they play ishq mein marjawan bg with laksh n arohi on screen ❤️ ..wish at some point they start lakshya's ishq for arohi and how he saves her ...
janecastle thumbnail

i love it when they play ishq mein marjawan bg with laksh n arohi on screen ❤️ ..wish at some point they start lakshya's ishq for arohi and how he saves her ...

Me too. I just love that song with Arohi and Lakshya on screen. It has such an impact. Oh he's gonna fall for her at some point or other. We'll just have to be patient. ❤️
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arya or some fans have created another name Arsha ...for arohi lakshya ... May be its on but when makers will start as this is the trump card to be used to gain viewers attraction towards show is in pipeline I guess.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Arya or some fans have created another name Arsha ...for arohi lakshya ... May be its on but when makers will start as this is the trump card to be used to gain viewers attraction towards show is in pipeline I guess.

They will need to act fast if they want to remain in the 7:30 slot. Most of the Colors shows are doing really well including Tu Aashiqui. So our show really needs to get good TRP to remain in the race.