Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel this time it Svetlana's entry will be a turning point.. Alot of things are pointing in that direction. First that she has some stolen raaz from the painting. Second they have found some evidence in the Kalyani mills fire coz Abhay very confidently came and told the oberois he has proof against them. Thirdly the Obros bond was challenged which clearly affected them which is a sign that this bond is gonna be tested in teh future. I can almost bet that the ANri track will also be connected to the Kalyani mills track. Maybe they lost their parents in the fire or something to that effect that directly or indirectly points to the fact that the Oberois are some how connected to them being orphans.
There are alot of revelations that will happen and I think this track will be a long one. This is just my assumption though.
I do feel Svetlana will target Om and Gauri coz they were both responsible for putting her in Jail. Om and Gauri both Double crossed her and she definately will be targeting them. Just her presence affects Om immensely. You can see the hatred he has for her.. So I hope that will show us many intense Omkara scenes with Gauri being his calming balm. Gauri also knows how much Omkara hates Svetlana.
Also the fact that the media is banned on the set gives me hope that there are lots of twists and turns and dramatic points coming up in the story.
Edited by popeye - 6 years ago
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Circumstances made Omkaara Wat he is today ...
The problems he faced with his parents and all...
Omkaara is not a Hypocrite neither does he lack Confidence ...

Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I feel this time it Svetlana's entry will be a turning point.. Alot of things are pointing in that direction. First that she has some stolen raaz from the painting. Second they have found some evidence in the Kalyani mills fire coz Abhay very confidently came and told the oberois he has proof against them. Thirdly the Obros bond was challenged which clearly affected them which is a sign that this bond is gonna be tested in teh future. I can almost bet that the ANri track will also be connected to the Kalyani mills track. Maybe they lost their parents in the fire or something to that effect that directly or indirectly points to the fact that the Oberois are some how connected to them being orphans.

There are alot of revelations that will happen and I think this track will be a long one. This is just my assumption though.
I do feel Svetlana will target Om and Gauri coz they were both responsible for putting her in Jail. Om and Gauri both Double crossed her and she definately will be targeting them. Just her presence affects Om immensely. You can see the hatred he has for her.. So I hope that will show us many intense Omkara scenes with Gauri being his calming balm. Gauri also knows how much Omkara hates Svetlana.
Also the fact that the media is banned on the set gives me hope that there are lots of twists and turns and dramatic points coming up in the story.

I hope the track is fast-paced and things happen cause otherwise the villains just start getting on my nerves, as the story becomes stagnant and villains do their shit that doesn't contribute to the storyline in any way. This is what happened in all the raaz tracks up until now, I do hope this track is intriguing and not a disappointment like all the other times. It will be great to watch a good mystery. I hope the CVs deliver.

Shouldn't Om find out that Gauri is an orphan before the AniRi track starts Or do we assume everyone knows that since Maaji mentioned it to Shivaay 🤔

I hope in all of this we get some good RiKara scenes where they actually talk.
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Om was always a hypocrite when it come to his family he alwways choosed his family over the ideals other than one time the gayatri mudrer case that too becasuse cvs have to show how ani save shiv. So i am really confused what will be oms behaviour this time. Will he choose his family or stand for truth.

hey you saidnom was a hypocrite can you remind me only one incident coz he always stood for truth even agains his own brother. Shivaay and Rudy and shivaay knew it very well
It has become a usual thing to bash om for everything
It was om when he learned about bua maa's truth he send her away even jhanvi and daadi were reluctant... Its a polite request that stop bashing there's a more to discuss
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhoo Nalina and Meerab, I felt and am quite sure that Anju was telling hypocrisy as a part of Om' characterization not in the lines of bashing yaar.
She said it as a viewer how she perceived the character to be. Peace out guys! relax.

meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@srk love
I don't see any lack of confidence how can he as he is the only one who became a millionaire on his own
...lack of confidence doesn't Result in all this
Also you mentioned some experience ... so when you don't understand his character his relationships better not to mention it ... He was never in a relationship like he is with gauri so what experience you are talking about
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Ohhoo Nalina and Meerab, I felt and am quite sure that Anju was telling hypocrisy as a part of Om' characterization not in the lines of bashing yaar.

She said it as a viewer how she perceived the character to be. Peace out guys! relax.

That's why only Hami we are clearing there doubts as a viewer only since they have some about Om...

All are at peace ... So chill ...

It's a discussion ...

Ok guys no more further discussion on this ...

Lets not bash characters even as viewers in general ...
AT already has got a warning ...

Let's get back to Rikara ...
Edited by PNalina - 6 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail
I think so this time Svetlana has something big to do but she is also going to target rikara .I wish between all this we would get some meaningful rikara scenes in which gauri would calm down her omkaraji and give her moral support .I wish that this time rikara would have a heart to heart talk which is very which needed.I want rikara to know about each other's past.
Anyone I wish this would happen soon but I have no expectations from cvs
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want om's breakdwn infrnt of g
Kitna emotnl hoga woh scn 😊
ProudFillerFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How does om being hypocritic turns into bashing?? He is hypocritic and that's what makes him normal human being.
P.S- guys please if someone gives pov, don't take it as bashing and start clearing things from ur side.