Users

Frequent Posters

bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: subhs

shilpa keliye karegaπŸ˜† i wish chup rahe

+1

but wo ss ki support karega kyun ki abhi sabse bada dushman hina hai .
also last week in akhara task ss whistled for him. πŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SS ke case se vikku ka kuch lena dena nahi .He was newly appointed channel head had to do the paperwork n take decision accordingly .he has met ss once/twice just formal meeting .

but SS poora study karke aayi hai .pata tha vikas aayega channel ne bhi training diya hoga parth issue ko laane keliye

I think channel was sure that parth will take the money bait and come to the show as a WC and take this nonsense to a crescendo. But he didn't. And Vik turned out much sharper and creative than their own dumbo's so I say they just underestimated the gentle giant of the industry. And boy oh boy I am glad they did..as now everyone can see his goodness for themselves 😳
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

shilpa keliye karegaπŸ˜† i wish chup rahe

Promo me bhi Deepika ne jab pucha hms ko kisme hai qualities khuddari, etc. wali, Vikas ne ss ka naam liya. Bas kar bhaiπŸ˜†
bigul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingPhoenix-

Promo me bhi Deepika ne jab pucha hms ko kisme hai qualities khuddari, etc. wali, Vikas ne ss ka naam liya. Bas kar bhaiπŸ˜†

socho aur kiska naam lega. πŸ˜† hiten also took her name.

sapna- wants him to die
hina- kuch bolne ki jarurat nahin
arshi- ye sab arshi hai nahin
ben/bandagi- useless
Edited by bigul - 6 years ago

Guess he misheard it as gaddari πŸ˜† on a serious note SS is an egoistic person some can interpret that as having self respect πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He is fighting hate with love.πŸ˜†
bigul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

Guess he misheard it as gaddari πŸ˜† on a serious note SS is an egoistic person some can interpret that as having self respect πŸ˜†

they were selecting padmavati of the house...5 women hai and sab ek se badhkar ek...usme se 2 uske current enemies hai and 2 useless hai. to bas ss hi bachi naam lene ke liye. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lekin agar padmavati aisi ho to khilji /ratan dono khud hi suicide kar lengeπŸ˜†
bigul thumbnail
edit 😳
Edited by bigul - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bigul

they were selecting padmavati of the house...5 women hai and sab ek se badhkar ek...usme se 2 uske current enemies hai and 2 useless hai. to bas ss hi bachi naam lene ke liye. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lekin agar padmavati aisi ho to khilji /ratan dono khud hi suicide kar lengeπŸ˜†

Haha..ok hina must be fuming πŸ˜†

Aisi paddu hogi toh khilji ratan will run away to the jungles never to be seen again.πŸ˜†