Puneesh : Shilpa ji bahut grounded hain. πŸ˜†

Is it wrong to direct quote contestants..I guess no πŸ˜‰
Edited by FleurBleue - 6 years ago
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

She is still obsessing over him.

I think Vik didn't know about her entry before signing the show.
And once he signed, there was no way to back out. She is now twisting his words.

yaa exactly when he signed may be he didnt know and later got to know. anyways shilpa ka aana bhi last moment pe final hua. but when vikas said the same in the 1st episode, everyone thought " he is saying ke usse premiere episode se pehle pata nahin tha ss aa rahi hai" . but may be he was talking about the time when he signed the show.

vikas also said to arshi in another unseen clip..."maine news suna tha ye aane wali hai but inka kuch final nahin tha to kisisko pata nahin tha etc"

anyways vikas ko shilpa ke aane ke bare main pata hone na hone se kaise justify hota hai ss ka behavior ?

Edited by bigul - 6 years ago
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is still obsessing over him.

I think Vik didn't know about her entry before signing the show.
And once he signed, there was no way to back out. She is now twisting his words.

chalo maan liya pata tha bhi vikas ko, to bhi kaise justify hota hai ss ka behavior ? jab ki ss khud maan chuki hai ke vikas ka uske cases se kuch lena dena nahin...

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bigul

chalo maan liya pata tha bhi vikas ko, to bhi kaise justify hota hai ss ka behavior ? jab ki ss khud maan chuki hai ke vikas ka uske cases se kuch lena dena nahin...

No way to justify. She also knows she did wrong as per her own confession to Arshi. She was out for blood and got one Vikas in her vicinity who was gentle and enduring. I don't think anyone else would have endured the constant jibes and group bullying. I am glad to know she has legal issues pending. Vik also should slap some defamation suits on her once he is out of the house. The channel may favor her but not law.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa and Hina on akahada today.
Who will Vik whistle for? πŸ˜†
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
SS ke case se vikku ka kuch lena dena nahi .He was newly appointed channel head had to do the paperwork n take decision accordingly .he has met ss once/twice just formal meeting .
but SS poora study karke aayi hai .pata tha vikas aayega channel ne bhi training diya hoga parth issue ko laane keliye
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sid sent new clothes for Vik. Priyank usmein muh maar raha hain πŸ˜• why on earth will sid send clothes for priyank when he can see how badly he's treating his elder brother in there?!
subhs thumbnail

Shilpa and Hina on akahada today.

Who will Vik whistle for? πŸ˜†

shilpa keliye karegaπŸ˜† i wish chup rahe
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

Sid sent new clothes for Vik. Priyank usmein muh maar raha hain πŸ˜• why on earth will sid send clothes for priyank when he can see how badly he's treating his elder brother in there?!

Yeh kaha dikhaya?
subhs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

wow .link?