Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
All these voot videos are lost on me. When something is uploaded elsewhere, could have please have those links in this thread as well if it is technically allowed?
I am loving Vikas' designer costumes btw- very unique and off the latest men's wear ramp. He can carry off any style with his height and physique- lean without being too lanky. He spoiled a bit of his charm though by stuffing his palms into the pockets of the jacket 😆. Those pockets were not meant to be used- it's just a statement.
Edited by Uma2010 - 6 years ago
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

All these voot videos are lost on me. When something is uploaded elsewhere, could have please have those links in this thread as well if it is technically allowed?

I am loving Vikas' designer costumes btw- very unique and off the latest men's wear ramp. He can carry off any style with his height and physique- lean without being too lanky. He spoiled a bit of his charm though by stuffing his palms into the pockets of the jacket 😆. Those pockets were not meant to be used- it's just a statement.

@smoldy upload kardo plz
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://youtu.be/0v4jheIJAsI
Vikas is the singer of this song 😳 feat. Siddharth & Niti. Sid is Vik's brother.
Edited by -Goldendew- - 6 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Morning peeps!

And how cute is this guy! 😆 His baby voice is everything!

But he still thinks Pri is a very good boy in real life but he is just playing a game here. Can I just slap some sense into his head! 😡
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new AT but why ain't I added in the AT? I don't see my name and I requested it on previous AT only?? 😳 Here I had courage to join an AT and no one adds me 😕
bigul thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Congratulations for the new AT but why ain't I added in the AT? I don't see my name and I requested it on previous AT only?? 😳 Here I had courage to join an AT and no one adds me 😕

shaant ho jao 😆 add kar dia !
bigul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

https://youtu.be/0v4jheIJAsI

Vikas is the singer of this song 😳 feat. Siddharth & Niti. Sid is Vik's brother.

wow ! multi talented hai vikku! 😳 ❤️

Edited by bigul - 6 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bigul

wow ! multi talented hai vikku! 😳 ❤️

Arey na according to Hina-Priyank he is not multitalented. Just a fekuchand 😆

This video was made for last year's valentines day! Lostboys productions produced it. Vikas sang it. He even performed this live on stage in Thailand this year.