Vikas Gupta AT : 5~ wo to hai albela hazaro main akela~ DT Rmndr Pg.18 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bigul

koi mujhe batao hina apni 150 dresses kya daily ek ek pehenke bina dhoye return kar deti hai? 😆

Designer dresses dhulte nahi sirf dry clean hote hain. When we lend the clothes to celeb friends or stylists it's their responsibility to send them back to us in an unused condition without any damages. So after they use them they get them dry cleaned and send them back prim and proper. Many though do damage the clothes knowingly so that they get to keep them. Very few actually pay a token amount to get the clothes and also pay damages in case any.

Originally posted by: -RisingPhoenix-

BB bata ke nahi bhejta kya kiske kapde hai?

Ya pri sochta hai Vikas's bro would've sent clothes for him?😳

He assumed Sid sent some for him too. It was clear that the clothes were for Vikas. Bandgi also got some clothes and it looked like Pun arranged for them.
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

He assumed Sid sent some for him too. It was clear that the clothes were for Vikas. Bandgi also got some clothes and it looked like Pun arranged for them.

He took one jacket if I'm not wrong🥱

Ughhh vik's song is stuck in my head since morning 😡 his besura awaaz has some indescribable magnetic pull to it 😆

He took one jacket if I'm not wrong🥱

Yes he did and when Vik didn't let him take more then he started taunting Vik about his fashion sense saying "those clothes are not my fashion..anyways" 😡 wish I could slap him once.
Edited by -Goldendew- - 6 years ago
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes he did and when Vik didn't let him take more then he started taunting Vik about his fashion sense saying "those clothes are not my fashion..anyways" 😡 wish I could slap him once.

How rude of him. I would've punched him if I were in Viku's place😡

How rude of him. I would've punched him if I were in Viku's place😡

I seriously don't understand why Vik tolerates so much shizz from Pri 😡 #gadhedaguchpoo
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He also said, " aap mereko aur Siddhrath ko copy karte ho" and " never seen you wearing leather jacket"
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bigul

hina vs ss akhara promo dekha?

hina ke tv actors wali comment pe, ss ke paas koi answer nahin tha, to kuch ulta pulta bol diya. i have noticed this many times . she does this in wkw a lot. during vik vs ss in wkw she used to change the topic or kuch bhi bolke ke nikal jati thi. 😆

She is like Donald Trump. She has nothing substantial to say so she keeps blabbering gibberish and charming smile and expressions dekey nikal jati hain. 😆

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

He also said, " aap mereko aur Siddhrath ko copy karte ho" and " never seen you wearing leather jacket"

Yeah and towards the end taunted abouts Vik''s fashion sense