Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations for new thread di 
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 27

Ishraruh came out of iyer house and raman wrapped ishru is his arms. 

Raman -ab jaa kar chain mila, apni zindagi ko gale lagaa kar. He said feeling contented while ishita just blushed hearing this. 

Ishita -kya kar rahe hai raman, hum abhi appa ke ghar ke baahar hi hai. 

Raman -so what, now u r my wife, I can hug u anywhere. Yeh itna lamba sindoor joh lagaya hai iss baat ka saboot hai that u r my personal property now. Samjhi, so I can hug u anywhere. 

Ruhi -aul mujhe papa. 

Raman -aap toh hamari princess hai, aapko toh hum kabhi bhi pyaar kar sakte hai. He said pecking ruhi's forehead. She chuckled feeling her papa's love and said -abhi jaldi chalo papa, walna plane hamale bina ull jayega. She said innocently making Ishra smile. 

Ishita -nahi bachcha, flight will not take off without us, hum jaldi jaldi jaa kar flight mein baith jayenge. She said and Ruhi nodded happily. 

Ishita -ab chala jaaye Raman, warna hum sach mein late ho jayenge. 

Raman -haan, waise bhi I can't wait to take u in my arms again. He said pecking her temple. 

Ishita-me too misses u alot. Aapka kamar dard kaisa hai. 

Raman -its OK now. Waise bhi ab tum aa gayi ho, toh sab thik ho hi jayega .

Ishita hugged him and said -ofcourse. And the trio went to their car and soon zoomed towards bhalla mansion. 

Ruhi has slept in ishita's lap while Raman was driving the car looking at ishru every now and then. 

Ishita-kya dekh rahe hai. 

Raman -yahin ki tum kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho. Sach ishita feel like the luckiest man in the world having u beside me. I am just so lucky to have u. 

Ishita came closer to Raman and said-lucky toh main hoon, joh mujhe Aap mile. I love u alot. She said keeping her head on Raman's shoulder. He pecked her temple and continued driving. 

Soon they reached bhalla mansion, Raman picked sleeping ruhi in his arms. Ishita was telling to take Ruhi in her arms as he has back pain but he just denied and took ruhi inside. 

Toshiji was busy in her work when she saw ishraruh coming. She smiled and went to them. Ishita took her blessings while Toshiji hugged her tight. 

Toshiji -changa hua tu aa gayi puttar. Tere bina ghar bahut suna suna lag raha tha. She was saying when she heard-aul mele bina dadi. 

Toshiji looked at little Ruhi and said -tere bina bhi puttar, tu toh meri jaan ka tota hai. Aaja mera bachcha. She said opening her arms while ruhi ran into her. Toshiji hugged Ruhi tight and said -meri gudiya toh bahut sundar lag rahi hai, ekdum Madrasi version. She said and kissed ruhi's little face again. 

Raman -maa, bahut bhookh lagi hai, kuch jaldi se khila do. 

Toshiji -ab mujhse kyun maang raha hai, apni biwi se maang. 

Ishita -main abhi kuch bana deti hoon. She said when Toshiji said-arey main toh mazaak kar rahi hoon. Tum log jao kamre mein, freshen up ho. I am sending tea and breakfast. Aur phir ready ho jao, tum logon ki flight bhi toh hai aaj. 

Raman -ji maa. He said and the trio went to their room. Ishita saw the bags were already packed. 

Ishita -saari arrangements alreadu completed hai. Seems someone is very much desperate for honeymoon. 

Raman -u can't even think. Chalo get ready, kuch casual pehen lo. Lambi flight hai, comfortable saa. 

Ishita nodded and went to change. She wore a red kurti with leggings and duppata. She came out and saw raman has changed ruhi's clothes too. She was wearing a pink tee with denim shorts and a small denim jacket over the tee. Raman was combing her hair when ishita said -aap shayad bhool gaye, ab main bhi hoon yahan. 

Raman -i remember, just thought of helping u. 

Ishita -itna mat sochiye mere baare mein, hatiye main baandh deti hoon apni gudiya ki chooti. 

Raman nodded and move. Ishita sat and start braiding her hair. Soon she braid two braids on either side. She applied kajal in her eyes and put a tika behind her ear and said -ab meri gudiya ko kisi ki nazar nahi lagegi. 

Raman smiled seeing this and said -sach much maa, maa hi hoti hai. 

Ishita-kuch kaha aapne. 

Raman -nahi, u too get ready .main bhi ready ho jaata hoon. He said and thats when the help came taking snacks and tea. 

Ishraruh had their food and then start doing the last minute packing. Ruhi start yawning and raman picked her in his arms and start rocking her to sleep. 

Soon she slept and raman too start helping ishita in packing. 

Soon it was the time to leave, Toshiji called them downstairs. 

Toshiji -arey ishita, Raman, jaldi karo, u guys r getting late. Flight chut jayegi. 

Ishita -coming mummy ji, she said and came down stairs taking ruhi in her arms. Ruhi was sleeping in ishita's arms. Toshiji took ruhi in her arms and loved her. Mr bhalla too kissed Ruhi and said Raman to take care of them. While Toshiji told ishita to take care of ruman. 

Ishra nodded to his parent and was going out when they saw two ladies coming inside the house fighting with the watchman. 

Lady 1-i told u naa ,we just want to meet Mr raman bhalla once. 

Watch man -sahab kisi se nahi milenge, Aap log please jaiye. 

Lady 2-please, bahut jaruri hai, Ek baar mil lene dijiye. She said politely. 

All were thinking who r these ladies when ishita said -yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai. 

Raman -u know them. 

Ishita -dono ko toh nahi but yes I know the old lady, yeh subbu ko amma hai, don't know what she wants from u. She said making everyone confuse. 

Toshiji -pata nahi yeh log kyun aaye hai. Let them be, tum log jao. I don't want any problem for u. 

Ishra nodded and was going when ishita said -woh bahut pareshan lag rahi hai mummy ji. I think we should meet her once. 

Mr bhalla -but puttar, u guys r getting late. 

Raman -ho sakta hai kuch bahut jaruri ho.i think I should meet them. He said and called them inside. 

The ladies came inside and subbu's mother looked at ishita. Ishita was standing with all symbols of being married with Ruhi in her arms. 

Raman -ji main raman bhalla hoon. Bataiye kya kaam hai. 

Subbu's mother -woh actually, 

Raman showed her palm and said to the other lady -aap bataiye. 

Lady-main subbu ko wife hoon. Mujhe aapki help chahiye. Aap please mere pati ka case wapas le lijiye. She said looking down. 

Raman -yeh nahi ho sakta, aapko pata hai usne kya kiya hai. Usne meri biwi ko badnaam karne ki koshish ki. He tried to take advantage of her.

Subbu's wife -mujhe pata hai, mujhe sab pata hai .phir bhi main aapse request karne aayi hoon, please mere husband ko chod dijiye. 

Raman -sorry, I can't do this. Aur kaisi biwi ho aap. Apne ghatiya pati ka saath de rahi ho. 

Subbu's wife -sahi kaha aapne, biwi hoon issliye saath de rahi hoon. Meri zindagi judi hai unse. Aur ab main unse alag nahi ho sakti. I am pregnant and want to give this good news to him, but jail mein nahi. Please mere hone wale bachche ke liye, forgive him once. I promise main unhe aapki biwi se bahut dur le jaaungi. Woh kabhi Aap logon ko pareshan nahi kar payenge. Please. She said and then said looking at ishita -please ishita ji, forgive him for me. Mujhe pata hai woh bure hai but he is my husband and I need him in this condition. Kal ko aap bhi maa banegi. Khud ko meri jagah rakh kar sochiye, how badly I need my husband by my side. She said making ishita's eyes moist. She turned at Raman and said -usse jaane dijiye raman. 

Raman -r u sure. Agar usne tumhe phir hurt karne ki koshish ki toh. 

Ishita nodded and said -no he will not, I know he can never hurt me now, coz I have u and my family beside me. Jaane dijiye usse,maaf kar dijiye. She said and turn to subbu's wife and said -but u have to take him away from us. 

Subbu's wife nodded when his mother said -but ab kaun usse job dega. Woh itne din jail mein raha hai. 

Raman -dont worry, main hi usse job dunga, coz he is an efficient employee, but yahan nahi. I am transferring him to Chennai branch. He can go and join there after two days. He said and called his lawyer and manager to do the needful. 

Raman -ho gaya kaam,aapke pati ab azaad hai. Take him away. 

Subbu's wife folded her hand in gratitude and said -thank u, aaj aapne meri madad ki hai. Meri dua hai ki bahut jald Aap bhi apne husband ko yeh good news se. She said looking at ishita. 

Ishita's eyes got filled and she was about to say something when raman hold her hand and stopped her. 

Raman -thank u, jaiye and enjoy ur happiness.

Subbu's mother and his wife went thanking them again. 

Ishita-aapne mujhe kuch kehna kyun nahi diya raman. 

Raman -kyunki jab koi dua deta hai toh usse kabool karna chahiye, kya pata uski dua manzur ho jaaye aur tumhe sach mein hume yeh good news dene ka mauka mil jaaye. 

Toshiji -haan puttar, ho sakta hai matarani tujhe indication de rahi ho, ki teri godh mein bhi jaldi hi nanha mehmaan aayega. 

Ishita -par mummy ji main toh, 

Mr bhalla cut her and said -bhagwaan ke liye kuch bhi mushkil nahi hota hai, achcha chodo yeh sab,chalo niklo tum log warna der ho jayegi aur flight chut jayegi. And I am sure raman aisa bilkul nahi chahega. Naa puttar. 

Raman nodded in yes making everyone smile while ishita blushed looking down. 

Mr and Mrs bhalla bid then adieu and finally ishraruh went to airport to go New Zealand. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good ishraru r beautiful together
She forgives DM that's great thing
Please continue soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Ishra talks were awesome 
Raman was happy seeing ruhi getting a mother's love
Ishita was emotional hearing subbu's wife's plead
She asked raman to release subbu
Finally they are gng to new zealand👏
Lets see what will happen 
Ty 4 d pm di
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Raman ws so happy having his angels in his arms 
They came back to bhalla house n started last min packing 
Subbu mom n wife came to apologize n pleaded them to free subbu from jail 
Ishita agreed n asked raman to agree 
They blessed ishita 
Waiting for next
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yay New Zealand coming up