Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
All fans of Avika/Aviman/Rosid, please be active here! Let's show our princess how much we love her! Even though the forum is almost dead, I hope the show will be a great sucess!!
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineTears

All fans of Avika/Aviman/Rosid, please be active here! Let's show our princess how much we love her! Even though the forum is almost dead, I hope the show will be a great sucess!!

First  of all thank you  so much  for opening  the At. And secondly  glad  to finally see one of the original Rosidians..
SunshineFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: justloverosid

First  of all thank you  so much  for opening  the At. And secondly  glad  to finally see one of the original Rosidians..

Are, no problem! I couldn't make the AT that good though since I am not good at making GIFs ๐Ÿ˜ญ For the past 3 days, I tried making GIFs in Vegas but it didn't work so I just used not-animated stuff ๐Ÿ˜† If someone is a good picture editor, please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve the AT!!

And yes! I am back to IF after so long and it's awesome to see familiar faces!!
SunshineFlames thumbnail
If anyone has any suggestions: improving the outlook of the AT, adding certain pics, etc., let me know!! And keep the love for Avika coming! 
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineTears

If anyone has any suggestions: improving the outlook of the AT, adding certain pics, etc., let me know!! And keep the love for Avika coming! 

sure we will let  you. 
SunshineFlames thumbnail
So, what does everyone think of Avika in the show?
justloverosid thumbnail
[QUOTE=SunshineTears]So, what does everyone think of Avika in the show?[/QUOTE I really  like her as Anushka. She is actually playing her age.where as in BV  she played a child bride and in ssk played 18 plus. ]
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thank you so for opening this yaar. I'm so happy for this AT. and Congo guys 
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Add my name please๐Ÿ˜Š
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
I'm watching Laado 2 on Voot... have no knowledge about last season
Can anybody please explain me about the characters ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ