Poll

Which Couple r u most interested in now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I personally pick Ranveer and Rashi... their story is soo CUTE! omg im loving the fact that Ranveer got "jealouse" and he actually stood up for Rashi! Wat can i say i love tat guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

not sahil or rano... sry but speakin the truth... cuz he is soo MEAN to rano... mi heart goes out to Rano... poor gurl😭... went through all tatπŸ‘... She deserves sum1 BETTER! sahil should go back to the goody side of him he looked soo evil... lolz wen he started blackmailin!πŸ˜•

do leave comments!

Results on nExT sAtUrDaY!!!

luv

maddi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i would say sahil and rano but their jodi dosent interest me anymore

id go with raashi and ranveer
lil_isha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: loranlee4u

I personally pick Ranveer and Rashi... their story is soo CUTE! omg im loving the fact that Ranveer got "jealouse" and he actually stood up for Rashi! Wat can i say i love tat guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

not sahil or rano... sry but speakin the truth... cuz he is soo MEAN to rano... mi heart goes out to Rano... poor gurl😭... went through all tatπŸ‘... She deserves sum1 BETTER! sahil should go back to the goody side of him he looked soo evil... lolz wen he started blackmailin!πŸ˜•

do leave comments!

Results on nExT sAtUrDaY!!!

luv

maddi

totally agree with u tafi....ya i am soo lookin forward to rassi n ranveer n i think so is everyone esle...like were gettin to see a new side to ranveer...hehehe ranveer is becomin a sahil n a sahil is a ranveer but ya omg ranveer n his cute ways *sigh* but ya i would vote for them if it wasnt already 100%πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by lil_isha15 - 17 years ago