Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Robert99

clearly the word favouritism has been spoken.
And please everyone is smart enough to differentiate between giving opinion and taking digs on someone.
And it's not that I am accusing you. So if you can't accept then don't say that it was about the character it was definitely about the actor

Why will anyone take a dig any actor when they are just doing their job. But if you felt bad about any particular comment in this topic, then please mention that comment instead of blaming everyone.
Robert99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Why will anyone take a dig any actor when they are just doing their job. But if you felt bad about any particular comment in this topic, then please mention that comment instead of blaming everyone.

I told you in advance only that it's not about you
And about the mention I quoted you in order to tell that your claim that everyone has the right to express their opinion doesn't comply with the comment passed by the other person about favouritism as it was not an opinion but a personal dig. So you taking stand for something which is not right is not justifiable
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Guys everyone is entitled to express their opinion. The purpose of the forums are to discuss the show, characters and the story line without degrading anyone. So let's stick to our discussions without turning this forum in to a warzone.

Please see first and last para of this post..it is highly objectionable and instigating. Such posts are not about voicing opinion but about targeting actor and fan groups. We should not encourage such posts as they are in bad taste.In fact such posts should be reported.

If some members are posting such kind of posts we can not have peace in forum and all of us should object to such posts.

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I agree @Janecastle ...well description of today's Episode.

But I have a complain to Show creatives kindly keep favourism for any actor aside when deciding things show on the basis of viewers likes n dislikes please if u really care for your own show that you have created with so much hardwork.
we Viewers dont watch show for any particular actor I didnt even knew lakshya actors name untill now. we watch Show for our entertainment we like something we tell you we do. 😉

lakshya character has been shown very smart but since few episodes r u deliberately trying to show him not so smart. first why he didnt went after Arohi after petrol station when he clearly saw she is upset n in problem ??

secondly today Why he told Arohi abt bracelets when he know she might get mad at him after hearing his men r spying on him ?

kindly please as a viewer I m requesting give the guy a space dont mess with his character for any reason.I want smarty cop lakshya back plus play his BG tune more often.😳

lastly Its sad how I observed today my friend showed me some replies of Arjun fans trying to degrade Lakshya by calling him Dumb n stuff. Its not right n fair to any actor. one should understand being a fan of any actor is good thing n u want your favourite to be only shine but wat u gain by degrading other actors who are getting praise for their efforts. They all do their job for living its unfair. let me tell you one thing you wont gain anything rather your fake opinions would affect Show n all unit of people who earns their income through this Show. 😔

well-wisher thumbnail

I told you in advance only that it's not about you
And about the mention I quoted you in order to tell that your claim that everyone has the right to express their opinion doesn't comply with the comment passed by the other person about favouritism as it was not an opinion but a personal dig. So you taking stand for something which is not right is not justifiable

@ Janecastle : Nobody was blaming you but in forum irrespection of difference of opinion about content & characters, we should not tolerate posts which are not in good taste and are targeting actors and their fans.We should all discourage such posts.

Robert chod de bhai. You people have taken wise decision of not coming to forum. But somehow I could not stay away from this place. Will refrain from coming here from now onwards but if someone will attack actor or fan group I will oppose that.
Robert99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

@ Janecastle : Nobody was blaming you but in forum irrespection of difference of opinion about content & characters, we should not tolerate posts which are not in good taste and are targeting actors and their fans.We should all discourage such posts.

Robert chod de bhai. You people have taken wise decision of not coming to forum. But somehow I could not stay away from this place. Will refrain from coming here from now onwards but if someone will attack actor or fan group I will oppose that.

Hi Preeti Di. It's good to see you after so long. All fine??

Some People think that they can say absolutely anything on the account of expressing opinion.
Arjun fans doesn't visit forum often doesn't mean they can carry attack on the actor or fan group
well-wisher thumbnail
Robert...I am fine bhai.Ek to show timing aisa hai ki bhaag bhaag ke kisi tarah office se ghar pahoonchti hoon but even then at times I am not able to reach home by 7.30 and it's really frustrating Voot par dekhti hoon jis din TV par episode miss ho jata hai.

Chal yaar let us not discuss more about forum. Hope peace prevails.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Guys please don't stop visiting the forum. Already forum activity is so low. After all, we love this show and let's all discuss about it without criticising actors or fandom.
Robert99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Robert...I am fine bhai.Ek to show timing aisa hai ki bhaag bhaag ke kisi tarah office se ghar pahoonchti hoon but even then at times I am not able to reach home by 7.30 and it's really frustrating Voot par dekhti hoon jis din TV par episode miss ho jata hai.

Chal yaar let us not discuss more about forum. Hope peace prevails.

I myself do miss episodes and later have to watch it online.
Pehle late night wala repeat aata that tab us time dekhta that

But the wishes of the fans of seeing Arjun portraying a grey character came true with this show.
And he is so nailing the character of the Deep Raichand to perfection. I am just enjoying seeing him and cherishing his performance.
well-wisher thumbnail

I myself do miss episodes and later have to watch it online.
Pehle late night wala repeat aata that tab us time dekhta that

But the wishes of the fans of seeing Arjun portraying a grey character came true with this show.
And he is so nailing the character of the Deep Raichand to perfection. I am just enjoying seeing him and cherishing his performance.

Late Night repeat was a boon but that slot has been given to a new show.

Arjun is portraying this dark character with so much perfection and ease...enjoying his acting thoroughly