Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
if this news is true then I think makers will be changing the story compeltely away from its theme.
If Chakor gets arrested and if she is convicted then she can never ever get back to marathoning, so the makers are going to take a big risk of deviating the plot then they should not call the disclaimer as social drama.

Also the montage is still the same even after ending the Benaras track.. she sill flying the caged bird... any meaning to it??

If she is not convicted is that Suraj will be fighting for her to get her released? What about the baby?

so Imli will still be in the good books under the pardah? if it is better I call quits.

Last but not the least so Vivaan ??? about Ranjana????

too many open questions
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing mentioned about Sooraj in the article.
Last episodes, Chakor stressed no one can harm Sooraj if she is with him.
So may be it can be that Sooraj find out about KN's role in stabbing Chakor and while confronting him,KN might try to kill Sooraj,so with no other option available, to save Sooraj,Chakor might kill KN.
(Remember one photo of Chakor holding gun).
And also reference about Sooraj saying, he will try to become best daddy.
So Sooraj might take baby with him till Chakor got released.
And may be Chakor is in Sitapur prison.
Sooraj and their kid might stay there at Sitapur.
So in the five years,with no KN,Sooraj and Chakor in Azadgunj,Imli's dream of becoming Imli Devi fulfilled.
And after leap,Sukor will return to Azadgunj,ruling by Imli.
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For one unwanted character, how many actors should call it quits?? Sai ballal is the best on Udaan..If not he, therez no bandhuvagiri, therez no Chakor who fights for freedom, no Suraj who supports his loving wife, basically nothing left to watch..
But, on a different note..It sounds interesting to me..Chakor is not someone who kills even in her subconscious mind..So, there might be a pseudo killer..all fingers points out to i*li Devi..If chakor ends up in jail, because of that Lady's plotting..Then its a bingo !! Always wanted her to commit a never forgiving mistake..Then, Chakor herself will not spare that lady..Yes, she loves her sister, but never a murderer..Tamarind will come out as an out and out villain, where every living/non loving things will loathe her..Yes, we will miss KN..Undoubtedly Vidhi can never match upto even 0.000001% of Sai ballal..But it may workout for TRP..even benaras track had invisible KN..still it topped the charts..Agree RV again may/may not create magic onscreen but hez much better than watching this shit alone..Also she fears him the most..Coming to Suraj, he will be back to his brainy version, Suraj Rajvanshi swag to throw out i*li and counter attack the evil to ensure his love's safety..😃

If my perspective is what's on CVs mind..then well and good..or else..Sayonara Udaan 😊
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

For one unwanted character, how many actors should call it quits?? Sai ballal is the best on Udaan..If not he, therez no bandhuvagiri, therez no Chakor who fights for freedom, no Suraj who supports his loving wife, basically nothing left to watch..

But, on a different note..It sounds interesting to me..Chakor is not someone who kills even in her subconscious mind..So, there might be a pseudo killer..all fingers points out to i*li Devi..If chakor ends up in jail, because of that Lady's plotting..Then its a bingo !! Always wanted her to commit a never forgiving mistake..Then, Chakor herself will not spare that lady..Yes, she loves her sister, but never a murderer..Tamarind will come out as an out and out villain, where every living/non loving things will loathe her..Yes, we will miss KN..Undoubtedly Vidhi can never match upto even 0.000001% of Sai ballal..But it may workout for TRP..even benaras track had invisible KN..still it topped the charts..Agree RV again may/may not create magic onscreen but hez much better than watching this shit alone..Also she fears him the most..Coming to Suraj, he will be back to his brainy version, Suraj Rajvanshi swag to throw out i*li and counter attack the evil to ensure his love's safety..😃

If my perspective is what's on CVs mind..then well and good..or else..Sayonara Udaan 😊

Well Divya a different perspective though.

all i am ranting is that i dont mind all this drama if and only if Sukor are fighting it out together without any separation

Else joining you in biding adieu to my most loved pair...

but sometimes reality is bitter to gulp. but na cannot take stupidity of that tamarind

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

So may be it can be that Sooraj find out about KN's role in stabbing Chakor and while confronting him,KN might try to kill Sooraj,so with no other option available, to save Sooraj,Chakor might kill KN.
So in the five years,with no KN,Sooraj and Chakor in Azadgunj,Imli's dream of becoming Imli Devi fulfilled.

hmm really a different thought too Bini

yeah you rightly pointed out about chakor pointing gun...👏

Also somewhere in one of the insta I read Ajay coming back so might be he is in Sitapur prison and helping out SUKOR.. that would be interesting but

again sorry for my ranting all I want is my SUKOR to be together and fight out what be it is
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bini loved this... If story takes this turn i don't mind... Though kn will be missed this story sounds fantastic
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's unfair to Chakor if she ends up in jail and is branded a criminal for the rest of her life. None of the real criminals got to suffer the consequences of their actions.
With KN dead, Imli will rule and her truth will be out but I can't see Suraj allowing it if he's still in Azaadganj.

I think they'll need another villain in the story someone with charisma and gravitas, probably RV, CVs know that Vdhi can't pull it off on her own.

My biggest fear is if they kill off Suraj too.
Edited by meshmesh - 6 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

It's unfair to Chakor if she ends up in jail and is branded a criminal for the rest of her life. None of the real criminals got to suffer the consequences of their actions.
With KN dead, Imli will rule and her truth will be out but I can't see Suraj allowing it if he's still in Azaadganj.

I think they'll need another villain in the story someone with charisma and gravitas, probably RV, CVs know that Vdhi can't pull it off on her own.

My biggest fear is if they kill off Suraj too.

@ Bold red

No Mai

can that happen???
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No,Sukor is USP of the show.
I think they want to make Imli main vamp,that is why all the negative characters KN,Ranjana are vanished.
So after leap it's basically Chakor VS Imli war.
May be Vivaan or Ranjana's father enter to take revenge on Imli.

I think one creative lady of Udaan and Tapki same and if you look that show Tapki too was took 5 year leap with leads having twins I guess.
After a point, shows taking leaps in colors, if actors not ready,either they end show like swaragini or generation leap like uttran.

sumsukor thumbnail

No,Sukor is USP of the show.

I think they want to make Imli main vamp,that is why all the negative characters KN,Ranjana are vanished.
So after leap it's basically Chakor VS Imli war.
May be Vivaan or Ranjana's father enter to take revenge on Imli.

I think one creative lady of Udaan and Tapki same and if you look that show Tapki too was took 5 year leap with leads having twins I guess.
After a point, shows taking leaps in colors, if actors not ready,either they end show like swaragini or generation leap like uttran.

also it means chakor's career is doomed????