lil_isha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
if u were in rano's place wat would u do? tell bani right away doesnt matter wat jai says but that bani deserves to know the truth? or hid it like she is now...but i think i understand wat rano is goin through cuz she knows bani n that she wont be able to take it n she could lose bani herself...bani could do something to herself not that she would but jus sayin...so wat would u do if u were in her shoes? if i were go slap pia first...n maybe get enough courage together n go tell bani...n slap idot sahil to put some sense in his head!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx twisky xx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i would go tell my sister, because one day she will have to find out and when she finds out that all this time i knew then i would lose her which i wouldn't want. i understand that it would be hard goign against husband, and family but truth is truth and it has to be told no matter how hard it is. if rano wants to save bani from more pain, and if she wants to see her happy then she should tell her the truth. 😃
Edited by xx twisky xx - 17 years ago
91118 thumbnail
Hey ishuuuuuuu 🤗

First of all, I think the person who made the mistake should also be the one to break it to her!

What I would do -

I'd first give Jai one tight slap and ask him what the hell were you thinking? oh..wait, you weren't thinking! 😡 And then I'd give him ONE HOUR..yes just one hour to pull himself together and tell Bani the truth....otherwise I'm telling her!

Bani would be most hurt learning the truth from someone else, even if that someone is her sister! It's better to hear it from Jai...but if he's not going to open his mouth, I will (supposing I'm Rano 😆 )
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think what rano did was good cause even i couldnt handle banis condition

but im proud of rano for resticting pia to come back to the WM 👏
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inavars

Hey ishuuuuuuu 🤗

First of all, I think the person who made the mistake should also be the one to break it to her!

What I would do -

I'd first give Jai one tight slap and ask him what the hell were you thinking? oh..wait, you weren't thinking! 😡 And then I'd give him ONE HOUR..yes just one hour to pull himself together and tell Bani the truth....otherwise I'm telling her!

Bani would be most hurt learning the truth from someone else, even if that someone is her sister! It's better to hear it from Jai...but if he's not going to open his mouth, I will (supposing I'm Rano 😆 )

couldnt say nethin better mi self hun! i totally agree wit u 😆

Muskaan89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
to be honest, i wud be really confused cuz in 1 way i wud wanna tell her but in da other i wudnt cuz i wud be scared dat she might kill herself or do sumthing wrong.
it's quite hard to decide cuz i know for sure if i was in banis place nd i found out den i wudnt be happy, i wud feel lyke killing myself.
theres a right time for nd place for everything nd if there isnt u gotta make it but its quite hard and risky
asma14 thumbnail
about the sahil thing...she used to be sooo much more powerful than him, why is she being a little loser now? she needs to stand up to him! 😡
Shu2121 thumbnail
true that man what happen to her did she lose her sense or samething any way i wouldslap pai if she was there a tight one and then go give jia one then go tell bani if he does not
Shu2121 thumbnail
true that man what happen to her did she lose her sense or samething any way i would slap pai if she was there a tight one and then go give jia one then go tell bani if he does not
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Watever happens, I will tell her everythin!!! First, I would not have gone out want I saw them, I'd go up n give both a big slap!!! Tell a sister like Pia 2 get a life, say bad words 2 her, hold her neck whan sayin it!!! Tell her how she'd do that 2 a person who gave up her childhood, her whole life was us!!! Sis's husband- u will pay, I wish that a lot that all u have is taken away!!! Like ur money, Family, n wife!!! Then go n tell each n every1!!!
Edited by cute1228 - 17 years ago