Karthikeya v/s Ganesh Episode

VividDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode was again wonderful...👏👏
Our ShiVati and Karthi-Gannu set such Family Goals...🤗 Now I feel that the whole Kailash Family is just too cute to handle. The way they approach each other, support each other and even get angry with each other is simply very different. I've never ever seen such a family bonding in any fictional, historical or mythological serial before !! 

Shiv Parvati aka PooRabh were amazing as usual. Words fall short for the two of these stunning actors. They're unbelievable in what they do. They've set such Relationship Goals this week...I toh was in complete awe. 

Today special mention about Krish Chauhan and Meghan Jadhav. Uff, I can't get over My Gannu's running practice and overall naughtiness, it was shoo shoo cute and adorable !!! At the same time, Karthi was at his best today. The love he has for his Anuj, the shock that he received upon Parvati's decision, all were superbly performed. Loved both Karthi-Gannu today. They set  such beautiful Sibling Goals today. ⭐️⭐️

Even though I loved all the scenes of this week, that one highlight I cannot ignore and would want to mention is about Lord Karthikeya's positive portrayal. I'm so happy that just like other typical mytho shows, here Lord Karthikeya wasn't shown insecure and jealous of his Anuj, Ganesh. He instead wanted to prove his mother's decision right and that too with immense love for Ganesh in his heart. Such an amazing elder sibling and a wonderful son !! Thank you Utkarsh Naithani for portraying the right side so well. 

All in all, this family is a dynamite. I'm Totally Flat. Who Cares About The Distortions ? Me Not Definitely..😆

Edited by VividDiamond - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't like Devi Parvati behaviour in Saturday's epi ; she came out as extremely biased and partial mother; She indirectly nd clearly supported Ganesha; during the competition when Karthik was winning she clearly expressed her disliked and how Ganesh been her son can't lose; as if Karthik isn't her son; atleast Mahadev maintained his balanced unlike Parvati!!
Aman099 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post, Distortion even doesn't matter to me, I watch it as a show and thoroughly enjoy it, but I didn't like Sunday's epi; and her behaviour towards Karthik was wrong, I really like Karthik and Parvati expressed her partiality towrds Ganesha openly; even a blind person can make it out just by the dialogues