ArIya OS : A Promise to keep

anishk_dashika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello fellas!! I m here with a OS on our favourite couple Ariya. I m really sorry for not updating my first and only SS on this forum since long. But i'll try to continue it in a while. This is my second work and my first attempt at writing a OS. Have a read and give me your precious comments.
Hope u like it.
Will eagerly wait for ur feedbacks.
Have a good day. 😊

Scroll down for moreEdited by anishk_dashika - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishk_dashika thumbnail
~~~~~~~~~~
It is not everytime, that we get what we want. How hard we try, but some things, some people are not meant to stay in our lives; but they do occupy a major share of our heart and our thoughts for ever. Even after we r set free from all the wordly relations and emotions and all set to go, there are some boundations that hold us back, some promises that we have to keep for the sake of the one's we loved and still love deeply.
~~~~~~~~~~~Edited by anishk_dashika - 6 years ago
anishk_dashika thumbnail
He was walking aimlessly on the road, unknown of his destination, just travelling in the direction his feet led him. He seems to be a lost soul in this world, searching for a reason to push himself on with his life every second. It was almost dusk and the weather was all turning rainy. Even in the late September, chilly winds have started to blow. The dark clouds setting out their arms to engulf the lively blueness of the vast sky above. But, he was unaffected by all those proceedings in his surroundings. His life, itself has been sucked up inside a black hole from where no escape is possible.

It's been 3 months and he is a living corpse, working mechanically with not even a slightest hint of life and emotions left inside him. This is the second time, that he has this emptiness filling up his life.
But the first time round, atleast, he had a motive in his life; to avenge his wife's death, to punish, no, actually to make those culprits pay for the murder of his wife, by loosing their lives by the hands of a helpless, broken, shattered yet a determined husband and one of the best officers of all times, an honest cop, the man with his own rules and principles; ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte.

That day he was at peace but that was also short-lived for the poor man, like his happiness. Soon enough, the truth came crashing down on him and he woke up to reality that his beloved wife, his first love, his Roshni is gone, gone very far away, never to return back.
Till that time, he was living with the great fire of revenge burning inside him, whose sparks were letting him breathe each day. But that day, he realised that he had lost everything he had in his life.

Still, there was someone who had the audacity to bring him back to life. A ray of hope willing to enlighten him and lead him to the path of love and happiness once again. A warm hug waiting to take him in its embrace and and endeavour to make his heart beat again.

The walls of apathy and aloofness which were shielding his heart, have started to break down without his knowledge. Someone had the nerve to break through the shackles barricading his heart.

That girl had something, something that even our great ACP Arjun could not abstain himself from her effect. She was a source of light to his dark life, a warm embrace to his otherwise, cold heart; and unknowingly, unintentionally he had started falling for her; her tantalizing dimpled smile, her doe-shaped beautiful dark brown eyes and her innocent, pure face.

She was the one who was able to see beyond his masquerade of arrogance, indifference, rudeness and cold-heartedness. She was the only person who ever really stuck with him through those darkest moments. She never left his side and understood him when the world was against him. She had been his rock in the hour when he truly needed someone to hide him from all the chaos into a heart-warming embrace that his soul has been craving for.

Slowly and gradually, she was able to get him back to the life which he used to live before his wife's death. Very carefully, she was able to break that nut-shell and get him out of it to once again breathe in this lively world.
He was reluctant at first, but gave in to her efforts ultimately; assuming that may be this was what he was destined for. May be he has got a second chance which he should grab with utmost sincerity before it's too late.

But, the clueless fate had something else planned for him. It implied as if he is fated to be a tortured soul, a lonely figure trying to dope out the reason of his mere existence.

This was the last ray of hope, his last chance, which was also brutally snatched away from him, again leaving him bare-handed, standing lonely nowhere in the middle of this atrocious sphere.

"Riya...riya plz apni aankhein khuli rakho riya. Dekho...dekho meri taraf, baat karo mujhse...R..riya plz..." his voice trembled as he tried his best to fight back the tears which were threatening to fall down any moment.

"A..arjun sir m..mai jeena chahti hoon...par...par sab kuch s..safed safed sa ho rha hai..." she was breathing heavily.

"Riya plz...plz thodi aur himmat rakh lo. Hum...hum bass hospital pohochne waale hain...sab kuch theek ho jaega...tum..tumhe kuch nhi hoga riya..."
Now he could no more control his inner pain seeing her struggling for her life. Continuous trail of tears started rolling down his cheeks while he held her close to his heart, to never let her go away from him.

This time round, he had no affair in hand, no allegiance to fulfill. He was completely free to get rid of this worldy flesh together with her and enter into a world where his soul will be set free with her's.

Yet again, his hard-luck bestowed upon him in the form of a promise from her.

She breathed her last happily wrapped in the arms of her first love which she knew was equally reciprocated by him; binding him with a lifelong promise to keep.
"May what happens, you...you will never let go. Promise me A..arjun. And u wi..will k..keep ur promise." Her last words still keep ringing in his mind sending shivers down his spine reminding him of that dreadful day when he lost his second chance at love, his Riya.

Back that day 3 months ago, till now, he is alive but with no sign of a living person, leave alone his heart pumping and lungs breathing only to fulfill her last wish.

With the midnight sky shining with stars after a heavy downpour, he stepped inside the warm ambience of his house contrary to the coldness in his life. With no more energy left in his already lifeless body, he slumped down on the floor, his back against the door, waiting for the far-away sleep to take him in its craddle and forge ahead towards a new day, which will eventually happen to be similar for him.

"I'll never let go." He was resolute to keep the promise that he made to the most precious person of his life.
"I promise" he vowed slowly, as sleep overtook him.
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done guys.
Plz hit the like button if u like it and grace me with ur precious comments about what u liked and what not.
Sorry for any grammatical or typing error.
Hope u guys enjoyed reading it and i deeply apologize if i have unintentionally hurted anyone.
Thank u so much for ur precious time.
Good day to all.😊
Edited by anishk_dashika - 6 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sad and emotional one beautifully written hope soon u will start giving update of ur ss thanks for pm dear
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Loveit
Thanks for pm
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww so sad
Feel bad for arjun 
Why riya did this to him
It was nice:)
Thx for the pm 
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sad one
Beautifully written
Thanx for pm
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
emotional starting..
but intresting..
continue soon..
thanks for pm dr ..
updateee soon..
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story dear.just awesome
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow !! superb yaar ..
emotional but u described Arjun Pov very nicely !! thanks for pm .. keep entertain us ..