Posted: 17 years ago
I thing this is Pushkars baby from the night pia waz drunk maybe she dosnt remamber. I thing is mean that JAI will not tell bani the truth .I bet what Jai did if Bani would done something like that he would've divorced her right there😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

september2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also think its pushkar's
xx twisky xx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how is it pushkar's? πŸ˜• i mean she didnt have any physical relationship with him after she moved from his house , and they were in a fight so i dun think they would go for itπŸ˜†. and the last time she was with pushkar was the day she aborted the baby and pushkar thorws her out isnt it?and she goesto stay with the walia's. then???πŸ˜•
Edited by xx twisky xx - 17 years ago
~*Deewani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well knowing ekta kapoor this will be the twist and after jai spent all that
time worrying about the baby and doing every little thing pia said the baby's
gonna be pushkar's!

u never know wat ekta kapoor will pull out of her hat!
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its pushkars.. otherwise when pushkar found out abt it he wud have reacted..he wud have said no .. how is this possible.. i didnt have anything to do with u ..but no...pushkar didnt say that..it means something did happen btn pushkar and pia..she jst doesnt remember...
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly wht i am saying sam.... she was drunk remember she saw JnB dancing got jealous then 1 afta 1 drink..... sooo basically she doesnt remember...

so its Pushy...
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
another twist in the story could be that it was all setting to trap jai. he did not do anything and pia also did not know that instead of jai in the dark it was someone else may be tony or nattu who spent night with her and then placed drunked jai there and left that place. wow as earlier a number of us just wanted pia's baby to be either tony's or nattu's if that turns true what will happen to bhikmangi, but i will be more than happy. πŸ˜†

swati
*Spandana* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i also think its pushkar's. hum.. God knows or should i say ekta knows πŸ˜‰