New promo- Arohi gets suspicious

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I just saw the new promo. It said that Sanaya's death has brought new questions. Arohi finds Tara's bracelet on the bed and thinks that why's there two bracelets of the same type. And they showed FB of Sushant telling that the family is fake.
Deep is angry and destroy things in Tara's room while she looks on. Then he says that your questions has become problem for me Arohi.

So basically Arohi has decided to use her brains and may be even questioned Deep. Finally some development in the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh thankgod finally Arohi to start thinking now ... hope she gets safe from being trapped by Deep n tara.😊

@Jane Thanks so much dear for fast update on new promo 😳
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This show is really confusing. There was Alisha's IV in the new SBB segment. She said that we have to wait and watch to know if Deep is really cheating Tara or not. And if he's, then what will Tara do.
They even showed the new promo shoot. Deep was in black suit and Tara in a red knee length dress. I caught his dialogue; he said 'yeh toh wakt he batayega'. God knows what he's planning now.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if deep cheats tara then Tara will become bechari or the show will become tara vs deep...deep cheating arohi, laksh's investigations, serial murders everything willl become secondary n the story will revolvearound deep n tara 🤔r
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hoping Arohi does something very unexpected.
reenzreenz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, now atleast she got a clue. Thatz good. Hope she finds everything soon... I want her to be lil grey.