Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
According to TOI spoilers, Arohi will find out that Deep made that second bracelet. But before she can inform Lakshya about it, Sushant calls and tells her about Sanaya. Sanaya's body is found and Sushant is accused of murdering her. Arohi start suspecting Prithvi and he decides to kill her.
Looks like Arohi is getting closer to the truth. But even now she's not suspecting Deep. Now with Prithvi out for her blood, it will be interesting to see how Deep's plan is going to materialize.
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

As viewers instead of waiting for how Aarohi will take revenge, some of us are waiting for stereotype turn in story by pairing Aarohi & Laksha. We viewers are to be blamed if we can't think beyond ideal love story between a good guy & good girl.That is why many makers don't take risk of serving something different to viewers.

I am interested to know how Aarohi will behave once she comes to know about Deep's real intention. I am more than keen to know how Deep will get betrayal in love.I am keen to see what will happen to Tara. I am keen to know why Deep is the way he is and how he is going to behave when his plan will be exposed.

I am not at all looking forward to a typical love story between Aarohi & Laksh. Let Laksha behave like a smart police officer.

For me its story about Deep-Tara & Aarohi and complexities in their relationship.

Good boy and good girl love story has become a thing of past. Now no serial is showing that. 😆
Arohi taking revenge is not going to happen any time soon. For a thriller, this show is really slow. They spend almost 2 weeks in this Sanaya angle and yet nothing has come of it. Even now Arohi thinks Deep is not wrong in all this. All of us are interested in knowing how Arohi will take her revenge but at the same time we can admire a pair we like. No show can survive on suspense alone. To make a show hit, there should be a perfect mix of good story, acting, romance, suspense, revenge and action. The problem with this show is, they are showing everyone as dumb idiots except Deep and Prithvi.
Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Good boy and good girl love story has become a thing of past. Now no serial is showing that. 😆
Arohi taking revenge is not going to happen any time soon. For a thriller, this show is really slow. They spend almost 2 weeks in this Sanaya angle and yet nothing has come of it. Even now Arohi thinks Deep is not wrong in all this. All of us are interested in knowing how Arohi will take her revenge but at the same time we can admire a pair we like. No show can survive on suspense alone. To make a show hit, there should be a perfect mix of good story, acting, romance, suspense, revenge and action. The problem with this show is, they are showing everyone as dumb idiots except Deep and Prithvi.

agree with u...
not every viewer has to be watching the show for the same reason...n everybody is entitled to express what they like...
n also arohi lakhsya pairing won't be a stereotype actually,it means arohi will be failing in love for third time*how often is this shown* but deep's repentance and arohi again falling for him is definitely a cliche🥱...no show is sans love story, here also arohi will be paired with someone so discussing arohi-lakshya is nothing offtrack from immj..and lakshya is not a separate entity,deep's betrayal arohi's revenge tara's murders all these very much involves the character lakhsya during which there can be arohi-lakshya pairing...deep fans can look for every track every scene to be deep centric but others have their own choices too..

janecastle thumbnail
Finally Arohi realised there's a police force in the city. Thank God.. But I was surprised that she called Lakshya to take help. Then again, I don't think she'll get a chance to reveal the truth to him. I saw the SBB segment in which Sushant find Sanaya's body. Arohi is also present there. Sushant accuses Arohi of murdering Sanaya. Lakshya come there and take them with him.
I don't understand what is Tara's problem. The only thing that is going on in her mind is her bracelet and murdering people. Today even Deep got irritated with her. But then again, unless and until he realises his mistake and stop supporting her, this thirst for blood is not going to end. Now even he's going to have blood on his hands. He ordered Prithvi murder Sushant and finally has reached the same level as Tara.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

agree with u...
not every viewer has to be watching the show for the same reason...n everybody is entitled to express what they like...
n also arohi lakhsya pairing won't be a stereotype actually,it means arohi will be failing in love for third time*how often is this shown* but deep's repentance and arohi again falling for him is definitely a cliche🥱...no show is sans love story, here also arohi will be paired with someone so discussing arohi-lakshya is nothing offtrack from immj..and lakshya is not a separate entity,deep's betrayal arohi's revenge tara's murders all these very much involves the character lakhsya during which there can be arohi-lakshya pairing...deep fans can look for every track every scene to be deep centric but others have their own choices too..

I dont think anybody questioned anyone about what they are entitled to, so where is that accusation surfacing from? So kindly refrain from dividing the forum into deep fans and non deep fans, just cause somebody has a different opinion than yours!
Also the reason Preeti dii (well wisher) said Arohi Laksh pair would be a cliche cause for that to happen, Arohi will have to fall in love thrice in a span of about 3 months. i don't think love comes with a switch on off button that she would fall out of love from one person and into somebody else arms so soon. Infact i say Arohi's realization of love for Deep soon after Vishal happened very very soon, made me question did she even love Vishal, that she fell out of love so soon, but if talking about Arohi Laksh team up as a platonic partnership...well why not!! They can always have Laksh helping arohi out of the police custody and finding the truth. But romantically shipping them isn't even necessary.

Edited by --Sanchu-- - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Arohi's love for Deep is based on the good man image he has made in front of her. It's more like an infatuation that we feel for the person who is caring and loving towards us. That love will end when Deep's real face will come in front of her. Also no one said that Arohi will fall for Lakshya immediately. No, that's near to impossible. But they can gradually start trusting each other and become powerful allies.
But this show is really slow. That's the main reason the TRP is less. When the show started, it had a gripping storyline and an impressive pace. But ever since Deep and Arohi got married, the show has become really slow and monotonous. And on top of that, Arohi and entire police force is shown as idiots who can't put two and two together. If the makers want TRP, then they better pick up the pace of the show.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Arohi's love for Deep is based on the good man image he has made in front of her. It's more like an infatuation that we feel for the person who is caring and loving towards us. That love will end when Deep's real face will come in front of her. Also no one said that Arohi will fall for Lakshya immediately. No, that's near to impossible. But they can gradually start trusting each other and become powerful allies.

But this show is really slow. That's the main reason the TRP is less. When the show started, it had a gripping storyline and an impressive pace. But ever since Deep and Arohi got married, the show has become really slow and monotonous. And on top of that, Arohi and entire police force is shown as idiots who can't put two and two together. If the makers want TRP, then they better pick up the pace of the show.

word...
I so wish they take the story forward ...day by day arohi's dumbness and idiocy of police is getting more n more irritating 🥱
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My question is why cant there be lakshya Arohi lovestory considering the fact that makers should try each formula if it works for TRPs than continue otherwise keep your options in hands.
@Jazz I know its been AB n Arohi been promoted as main leads since begining. But arent you n makers forgeting 😉

Shows which had triangles n change of Couples ruled on TRP charts
Example

Udaan recent show which had Vivaan n Chakor as a couple but bride swaps drama n changed pairs to Now chakor n Suraj as lovers show ruling on TRP charts since this twist happened.

Swaragini started with Swara lakshya later it turned into Swara Sanskar. where again a big twist changed the lives upside down n love triangle complicated track was ruling on trp charts as viewers were hooked who will end up with whom n how n wat swara will choose first lover or second.

I m just giving Answer to question.

Rest peace all 🤗

Enjoy the Show untill it appeals n when it doesnt behave like normal viewer n move on 🤣 this I learned thoroughly now.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

I dont think anybody questioned anyone about what they are entitled to, so where is that accusation surfacing from? So kindly refrain from dividing the forum into deep fans and non deep fans, just cause somebody has a different opinion than yours!
Also the reason Preeti dii (well wisher) said Arohi Laksh pair would be a cliche cause for that to happen, Arohi will have to fall in love thrice in a span of about 3 months. i don't think love comes with a switch on off button that she would fall out of love from one person and into somebody else arms so soon. Infact i say Arohi's realization of love for Deep soon after Vishal happened very very soon, made me question did she even love Vishal, that she fell out of love so soon, but if talking about Arohi Laksh team up as a platonic partnership...well why not!! They can always have Laksh helping arohi out of the police custody and finding the truth. But romantically shipping them isn't even necessary.

Thanks Sanchu for saying what I wanted to say but decided otherwise.

Want to add...one love story that I am extremely keen to see in the show is that of Deep & Tara..their past life and how their bonding has grown to such a level that Deep is madly/crazily/mindlessly/ unconditionally doing all these things for her..why he has turned so evil in Tara's love
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys healthy argument is good for show n forum but dont turn this into fight or take it into heart ... Respect eachother's Views n opinions as not everyone thinks same or like same thing we all are different individuals have our own views n opinions ...
Forum Peace lovelies !!🤗