Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

O ooh there is no update today πŸ˜’, as u regularly update the story to ek din ki leave sanction Kr di India - forum se. πŸ˜† hm logo ne.

Bye
Good night

Thank you so much Sonali.. πŸ€— that's so sweet of you.. and thank you for liking my fanfic...I am posting another chapter in 10 mins😳
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Ekdum sahi bola Sonali JI!!
Good Night:)

you both are my darlings.. πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 14

Aryan decides to sit next to Abhi and ask Myra to go from here as he doesn't want Abhi to see her again. I cant see my brother's heart broken over and over again Aryan expresses sadly. Myra interrupts is it not possible if I stay here for another day or so as soon and as soon as he gets fine I will leave and will also hide my face from him...Aryan agrees reluctantly.

Abhi wakes up and asks for water.. water water he murmurs " Myra brings water and gives to him as he is still not fully awake. Aryan takes glass from him and ask her to hide her face before anyone see . Just then Krishnamurthy enters the room " how is Abhi feeling now? " he enquires, he is fine and just need a day or two and I am sure he will be fine, replies relived Aryan. Krishnamurthy says yes hope so and notices a girl standing in the room but decided not to enquire maybe she is Aryan's relative he think to himself. Let me take your leave will come tomorrow. Krishnamurthy informs Aryan and leaves.

Myra and Aryan both in the room and feeds half awake Abhi and take care of him. Myra ask Aryan anna to sleep outside as she is fine sitting in the chair and will call him as soon as Abhi wakes up. Aryan agrees. Next morning Aryan gets up and realises it already quiet late let me see how is Abhi, as he enters the room and notices Abhi reading news paper, moving about and standing near the window . He ask "anna how is everything did Sathya men destroy everything and who is this Police Commissioner Krishnamurthy? He bought me to hospital , how come a police and a gunda be friends he joked. Aryan takes news paper from him, I think you should rest now and leave everything to me. Aryan eyes try to find Myra in the room but takes sign of relief as Abhi is conspicuous by her absence.

Abhi adds I am all good and take me out of this hospital today as I feel suffocated here. Aryan asks him are you sure Abhi? Yes comes the instant response actually I am planning to leave this city without informing anyone so if you are fine then we can leave to Delhi by today itself otherwise I don't trust this Krishnamurthy. But why we are leaving our house and city? Abhi asks and quite astonished by the fact that his anna who always faced trouble suddenly trying to run away. Aryan responds I hope you trust me and my decision. Off course I do Anna whatever you say just Myra enters with her face hidden with dupatta, she asks Aryan if you need anything Aryan says no and now you can leave.

she was about to leave when Abhi caught hold of her hand. "thank you Myra." he thanked her softly & had spun around & hugged myra tightly.. Both Myra and Aryan gets surprised about the fact that Abhi recognised her, what you think you can hide yourself by this duppatta I could feel your presence from the last 2 days. Myra breaks down. Aryan says I think you both talk alone let me get finish the formalities of the hospital and leaves.

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan
Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaayein nas nas mein bijliyaan

don't you ever do that again. we can always work things out by talking. why did you have to leave the house? if you had told me, I would have found some solution instead." abhi scolded myra gently. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry abhi." myra had broken down completely. she was clinging onto his shirt crying her eyes out. "let's be friends first okay. let's put all those past events behind us. I'll give you all the time in the world to accept me myra. but I'll never scold you or force you to accept me again. is that okay with you?" Abhi asked her.

myra nodded slightly but didn't utter a word more. abhi hugged her even more tightly knowing that he might never get a chance to hug myra for a long time. after all, they were both starting afresh as friends tomorrow. Abhi kissed myra on her forehead, unknown to each others internal turmoil they both agreed for something which would be very hard to live upto. So you are coming with us to Delhi Myra says yes if you want me to? Yes I do replies Abhi.

Aryan enters the room and ask Abhi to get ready as we have to leave now before Krishnamurthy comes. Abhi informs Aryan " anna Myra is coming with us too Go arrange your stuff aMyra and she leaves to get her belongings from clock room of hospital. Aryan didnt want to start another conversation and lose the precious time as they have to leave this place as silently as possible.

"so how are things between you and myra?" Aryan smiled at Abhi expectantly. "it's fine anna.. actually we both are planning to make a fresh start and we will just be friends again." Abhi answered rather sadly. "so you'll forget your love for her? can you manage to do that?" questioned Aryan curiously. "it's hard but I'm sure it's not impossible.." Abhi trailed off looking thoughtful.

"it's impossible Abhi.. I can see how much you love that woman but in the end, the decision lies with you. you just remember no matter what happens, this big brother will always be by your side." They both hug and

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww... Lovely update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Fresh start Abhi-Myra k relationship m πŸ₯³
Love to see their new journey

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Restarting life huh? Peeps just amazing idea but Abhi I ask the same question as aryan anna did will you be able to get over the fact that you love her?
Abhi I just truly hear ya right now. The hug that tightened and then the song oh ny gosh a feeling of tears on the brim of my eyes. I am just totally taken aback by Myra's words and actions just ahhh!!!
I am very intrigued to know what is to cime next in this NEW journey of life.
All in all a great update. Now do I have to say the song has a different essence to it. It surely did!!
Keep Writing
Update soon
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is da update?? Waiting sis!!!
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Awww... Lovely update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fresh start Abhi-Myra k relationship m πŸ₯³
Love to see their new journey

yes their journey has just started... keep reading and thank you soo much.. did I say before I love you πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Restarting life huh? Peeps just amazing idea but Abhi I ask the same question as aryan anna did will you be able to get over the fact that you love her?

Exactly Aryan is confused too these two are one of a kind πŸ˜†
Abhi I just truly hear ya right now. The hug that tightened and then the song oh ny gosh a feeling of tears on the brim of my eyes. I am just totally taken aback by Myra's words and actions just ahhh!!!

I love the way you are frustrated thanks to Myra and her antics I am trying hard to justify her actions.. 😳
I am very intrigued to know what is to cime next in this NEW journey of life.
All in all a great update. Now do I have to say the song has a different essence to it. It surely did!!
Keep Writing
Update soon

Thank you again I love you alot πŸ€— was not well yesterday so posting chapter now πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Where is da update?? Waiting sis!!!

posting in 2 minustes...was not well down with Viral πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 15 :

Myra enters the room with her belongings . Aryan asks lets leave as I have finished all the formalities, "How about our house , and our people anna why we are betraying them and leaving them behind? asked confused Abhi who was not sure behind the reason of Aryan. Sometimes we have to take hard decision to keep your closed ones closer to you! Replies Aryan and ask Abhi not to question his decision he will tell everything to Abhi when there is the right time...They were about to leave the room when Myra spots few constables walking towards their room. Anna few cops are coming towards us, do you know any other way out from this hospital Myra? Yes I do Anna.. follow me!

Abhi was not sure what is happening around him he just got up and suddenly realised his whole world has changed where his anna is adamant to leave Mumbai for no apparent reason and Myra has come back to his life and behaving like she knows a lot of Mumbai more than he thought she would. However he decides I will clear my doubts after we reach Delhi. So he asks Aryan have we booked ticket for Delhi? No we have not as we are going by road and don't forget to destroy your sim cards as I want to remain un reachable. Now this decision astonished Abhi further he got more confused but he could gather himself up Aryan destroys the sim cards and they get on a waiting car.

So Anna which way we would follow to Delhi? We are going via Gujrat and Rajasthan and we would like to take side roads rather than following the highways!! "Myra I think I can trust you with Abhi medicines " enquires Aryan , "Yes" came the ready reply from Myra side. At this moment whatever was happening around Abhi was too much information for his still unwell mind so he decides to take a little nap.

They reach Gujrat border by the evening.. where they all get down to change their car and get into another one. I am too tired Anna can we stop in some Dhaba for food and relaxation. asks Myra . We can but we have to be quick as I can't take any chance before Police find us. They get down as the scenery was way too beautiful to miss with sun setting in the background Myra wants to go in the temple they spot over the small hill, if we can go there for a quick darshan anna ..Yes you both go meanwhile I will speak to driver , orders Aryan,

Myra and Abhi walk towards the temple while Myra was in hurry to thank god for taking care of Abhi and in all this she trips over but Abhi holds her before she could fall and they both share an eye lock.

Tu hi to jannat meri
Tu hi mera junnon
Tu hi to mannat meri
Tu hi rooh ka sukun
Tu hi ankhiyon ki thandak
Tu hi dil ki hai dastak
Aur kuch na janu mein
Bas itna hi jaanu

Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu

They do darshan... and stealing few secret glances at each other. They came out from temple and get into the car where Aryan was waiting . They further stops at a dhaba for a quick dinner... and was going towards Rajhasthan. Myra reminds Abhi of medicine and gives him the same. Aryan looks at them adoringly through front mirror of car. Thinking to himself.. how long will they carry this faade of friendship.

Meanwhile in Mumbai.. Krishnamurthy suspends two of his constable for failing to inform him about the missing brother Aryan and Abhi. I have specially deployed you both there to keep an eye so how come you missed it? We thought they went to some checkup as informed by Aryan s men and you believed you fools? Scolds angry Krishnamurthy! We have idiots in Mumba police department there would be enquiry set up and until then you both are suspended from your duty.

Krishnamurthy phone rings just then, he looks at the number nervously and picks it up. Where are you Deva and where is Abhi?with a little hesitation in his voice Krishnamurthy replies " I just missed him " AGAIN ?? ask shocked person on the other side? How could you be so ignorant you know we have found him with great difficulty ,how come Aryan took him ? What is his problem? "He doesnt know anything until unless Myra met him and told him which I dont think is the case!! " convinced Krishnamurthy responds. But you don't worry Latha I will chase them down and will bring our son to us once again! He hung up the phone and looks worried !!

Edited by Nishtha - 6 years ago