Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
ABHIII!!!!! NOOO!! PLEASE NOOO..
Why nishtha why? Abhi why aghhh sorry I am a bit too dramatic.πŸ˜›
Anyways. Hayyee what is going to happen next awwwiiee Ma BOI is injured an dpierced with a bullet help him help him.
YOUUU myra you better stay there Abhi needs you a lot. Please you better not leave and just keep singing that song because we are kidnapping you and keeping you in the hospital. Man what is she? Does she love him or is acting? Or is she an undercover something?
Loving it so much.
Keep Writing
Update soon

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shreyj7

ABHIII!!!!! NOOO!! PLEASE NOOO..

Why nishtha why? Abhi why aghhh sorry I am a bit too dramatic.πŸ˜›
Anyways. Hayyee what is going to happen next awwwiiee Ma BOI is injured an dpierced with a bullet help him help him.
YOUUU myra you better stay there Abhi needs you a lot. Please you better not leave and just keep singing that song because we are kidnapping you and keeping you in the hospital. Man what is she? Does she love him or is acting? Or is she an undercover something?
Loving it so much.
Keep Writing
Update soon

its fine Shreya Abhi is a strong man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even I was worried for him while writing πŸ€” what am I saying? 🀣

coming to Myra... I would say have patience she isnt that bad... trust meπŸ˜‰ coming to songs...well there going to be some more...who is Myra woudl say wait and read πŸ˜†

Thank you again for reading and commenting πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Chapter 13:

Myra was walking towards OT when she spots Aryan and Krishnamurthy standing near the room, how I can see Abhi without showing anyone my face. Nobody would giveme nurse outfit nor I can don doctor's clothes,.what should I do? I can't leave without meeting Abhi and if it means showing my face to Aryan anna let it be.

She walks ahead and suddenly Krishnamurthy gets a call and leaves from there, she is walking towards the room when Aryan feels something and turns around to notice Myra standing there with her head down. He walks frantically in her direction, Myra feels scared what if Aryan anna will throw me out of here? What if he will ask me not to show my face to him or Abhi ever again. Aryan comes near to him and says "Thank god you are here Myra, Abhi needs you .he is in this condition because of me, but as you are here I am sure everything will be fine. " Myra stands there dumbfounded thinking I have only given them problems yet he is so nice to me. How should I tell him that I cant be with them or Abhi forever. She decides to tell Aryan anna everything and narrates her entire story as how she came into their life and what happened afterwards. Aryan couldn't believe in his ears as what he was hearing... Myra cried till she could not cry any more. her eyes were puffy and red but she also looked relieved. the burden from her heart had finally been eased. she wiped her eyes, looking up at aryan anna who was gazing at her with a slight smile on his face.

Aryan composes himself and ask her be with Abhi now and you can leave once Abhi is fine btw you are more brave than I imagined. Also my priority at the moment is Abhi and nothing else. I will manage everything you just stay here for the time being. Both notices doctor coming out of OT and inform them Abhiraj is fine that and is out of danger & the bullet wound had only grazed his stomach. there was supposedly no other damage except some very bad scratches on his arms and lose of blood . You all can see him, off course it will take some time for him to regain full consciousness. Myra and Aryan runs towards room and notices Abhi lying in bed .
How come this b.. is here ? Anna I cant stand her before I empty my entire bullets in her ask her to leave.. Aryan calms the man down...wait I think I still take decision for you all. control yourself. it wasn't myra's fault . Aryans looked at myra kindly. The man snorted with contempt in reply. Aryan ignored him & told Myra to go in & see Abhi. She enters the room and breathed heavily says Abhi you know you have so many enemies! why were you so careless? what if something had happened to you? did you even think what I'll go through?" she caresses his hair and speaks . Abhi even in this state feels some comforting stroke and hold her hand ..who..who... is it you Myra he mumbles.. Myra couldn't believe how can someone fall in love with no expectations.. she take her hand out from his fist and gently put it back on bed. And runs toward bathroom as she didn't want to cry and trouble Abhi more.
Outside room Mr.Krisnamurthy comes back and glad to know that Abhi is fine. That's a great news says relieved Krishnamurthy. He further adds " Once he is out of hospital I need to discuss something with you Aryan, I hope you understand what I am hinting at James just nudges his head . Let me take your leave as I have few more investigations to do and leaves.
Myra comes out with her eyes swollen and stands in the corner. Aryan ask her to leave as he will stay with Abhi in the night., Myra replies anna you are hurt yourself you take rest and I will be by Abhi's bedside. Do you seriously think I can sleep without Abhi? So they both decided to be there and will sleep turn wise.
Myra holds Abhi's hand and sit beside him...
Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara..
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye, Paas Aa Jayein
Hum, Hum Tum, Tum,Hum Tum
Aankhon Mein Humko Utarne Do Zara
Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai...Hum Tum
Saanson Ko..

Myra and Abhi walking towards a fun fair.. where myra observed Abhi silently. this man was intriguing. he didn't speak much and even when he did, he was brutally honest and came straight to the point. abhi was also temperamental but yet there was something in him that drew myra to him. she just couldn't say what it was. Suddenly abhi's eyes fluttered open as if he had sensed myra's eyes on him. shocked and embarrassed, myra turned away pretending to watch the skyline.
the ride was mostly silent except for the furtive little glances abhi and myra shot each other. as soon as the ride was over myra rushed towards the ring-throwing booth where she stubbornly insisted on winning herself the biggest teddy bear she had laid eyes on. "but what are you going to do with that teddy bear?" abhi has asked incredulously when she told him about her desire to win that bear. "I'll keep in the house." came the reply. "there is no space in our house!!" abhi had argued but pat came the reply, "I'll keep it in my cupboard then". giving up trying to reason with her, abhi stood by as he watched myra drown herself in the game. soon abhi started laughing so hard that tears streamed down his cheeks. "you? Cant win this and let me do it for you and wins the teddy bear in one stroke.

I am hungry Myra said. "let's get something to eat." abhi led myra over to a stall selling corn on cobs. meneka got 3 cobs for herself and finished them without asking Abhi if he is hungry as well.Abhi patted on her shoulder Myra.. Myra.. where are you lost its morning now its my turn Aryan tells her...
Myra realised she was watching a beautiful dream and leaves Abhi's beside reluctantly. Aryan sits with a mysterious smile on his face...I am sure Abhi would be awake soon he thinks.
Edited by Nishtha - 6 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aryan - Myra k beech kya conversation huii😲
Pics, songs r perfect..
Teddy bear, fair seq. Was very nice..
Nice update..
shreyj7 thumbnail
What did she say to Aryan? Can I be the eavesdrop over here plz plz pretty please hehe I wanna know so bad. Amd now this Myra says she cannot live without him. Gahhh this woman!! Decide on your feelings woman. I really cannot understand this woman full of secrets and confusion. Gahhh.
Anyways hayye Abhi I cannot see you in that condition you better be back and booming soon.
The fair sequence if only it was real. Abhi you are just too cute.
Again the song just different essence just beautiful and all touchy.
Love love love it.
keep Writing
Update soon

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Aryan - Myra k beech kya conversation huii😲

Pics, songs r perfect..
Teddy bear, fair seq. Was very nice..
Nice update..

The conversation was myra's Dream she is trying hard to ignore her feelings towards abhi :)

Thank you for liking the fair sequence as I spent most time on it .

Thank you for liking it πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

What did she say to Aryan? Can I be the eavesdrop over here plz plz pretty please hehe I wanna know so bad. Amd now this Myra says she cannot live without him. Gahhh this woman!! Decide on your feelings woman. I really cannot understand this woman full of secrets and confusion. Gahhh.

Anyways hayye Abhi I cannot see you in that condition you better be back and booming soon.
The fair sequence if only it was real. Abhi you are just too cute.
Again the song just different essence just beautiful and all touchy.
Love love love it.
keep Writing
Update soon

Just wait for couple of updates and you will get to know as what Myra told Aryan 😊
Myra situation is very complex she can't admit that she loves abhi not she can deny that she loves him and that's is where the drama lies πŸ˜†
The fair sequence was hard and I spent most time on this update than any other .
Awww thank you for loving it πŸ€— am happy that there is 2 of you who likes it so I am very happy :)

Thanks again for reading
Nishtha thumbnail
I am trying to post a chapter today if not then will surely post tomorrow. Apologies :)
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O ooh there is no update today πŸ˜’, as u regularly update the story to ek din ki leave sanction Kr di India - forum se. πŸ˜† hm logo ne.
Bye
Good night
shreyj7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

O ooh there is no update today πŸ˜’, as u regularly update the story to ek din ki leave sanction Kr di India - forum se. πŸ˜† hm logo ne.

Bye
Good night

Ekdum sahi bola Sonali JI!!
Good Night:)