Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This chapter though. I mean like Myra is she really in love with him? I don't know I doubt that now.
Abhi my boiii Everything is going to be okay.
Amazing update
Keep Writing
Update soon!!!!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shreyj7

This chapter though. I mean like Myra is she really in love with him? I don't know I doubt that now.

Abhi my boiii Everything is going to be okay.
Amazing update
Keep Writing
Update soon!!!!!

Shreya got angry on Myra 😆 thank you for commenting 🤗 lets see what happens next...😳😳

will update tonight..as i said before I would be updating one chapter a day for sure...thank you again for reading
Nishtha thumbnail
* Introducing Sathya Raj as Police Commissioner Mr. Krishnamurthy .

Chapter 11

"What he was trying to say Abhi thinking pacing up and down in his bedroom as sleep deserted him since Myra left him. Aryan passes by and notices room of Aryan lit and decided to enter .are you fine Abhi ? "its fine anna " Abhi answered rather sadly. "so you'll forget your love for her? can you manage to do that?" questioned Aryan curiously. "it's hard but I'm sure it's not impossible.." Abhi trailed off looking thoughtful. And who knows what Ahmed man wanted to say it could be just another trap? Isn't it Abhi wanted confirmation off his belief on Myra.

Aryan replies " see in all these years of trial and tribulations I always believed that one should never judge people and never this easily. I am sure there is something which we are missing on its a puzzle and I promise to solve it . just remember no matter what happens, this big brother will always be by your side." Aryan smiled at Abhi and hugged him. sighing deeply but yet smiling, Abhi returned the hug fully. he thanked god for giving him such a beautiful relationship with Aryan.

Next morning at 6:00 Abhi decided to go and meet Ahmed 's man in the hospital and try and find more about Myra. He takes permission and inform Aryan "anna you stay and sort out this Sathya issue and have faith in me, I will not lose my patience and will try and speak to Ahmed man and leaves. As he reaches hospital Abhi notices people gathered outside the ward and his men were very nervous.. Abhi runs towards it and notices someone killed Ahmed's man early morning and there was police presence. Abhi lost his senses and takes a step back..he feels dizzy.. " why always me " whenever there is a clue leading me to Myra something wrong happens " Am I this unlucky? I should be otherwise my parents wouldn't left a 5 year old on a rainy night...Abhi was cursing his luck and also to the fact that he had fallen for Myra in few days.. Abhi did not want any further attention from police so asked his men to leave the hospital and meet him at home.

He was walking towards exit but notices someone keeping an eye on him and following him.. he keeps on walking butfrom the corner of his eyes tries to peek as who could it be? Could it be Myra ? his heart wants to believe but why she would hide from me..so he keeps on walking and then suddenly turns back to catch red handed and notices a blind man walking with his stick and making noise..Abhi ignores and leaves hospital premise. The blind man stops and calls someone " Abhi left from here and nobody harmed him even police ignored him as per your instructions Thank you came the reply ,but keep an eye on both I need their every minute detail orders the person from other side and cuts the call. The person turns around and is Commissioner of Police Mr. Krishnamurthy .

Abhi get on to his jeep to go home and inform Aryan and asks him what to do next. As his mind has stopped thinking he suddenly notices Myra on the other side of the road in taxi. He stops his jeep in the middle and jumps out and shouts his lungs out ..MYRA stop.. but in traffic and chaos his voice diminishes , he even tried to run behind but in vain. He returns to his jeep dejectedly and his single stare stops people behind him bickering about stopping car in the middle of the road. He put his feet on accelerator to reach home asap and give all the information to Aryan.

In the car...Myra lost in her own thoughts and going towards airport on FM songs plays..

Yeh Dooriyan

In Raahon Ki Dooriyan
Nigahon Ki Dooriyan
Hum Rahon Ki Dooriyan
Fanah Ho Sabhi Dooriyan

Kyun Koi Paas Hai
Door Hai Kyun Koi
Jaane Na Koi Yahan Pe

Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Ja Raha
Janu Na Mein Hoon Kahan Pe

Abhi reaches his locality and notices a lock down and hear some loud noises and gun shots. He immediately jumps off his jeep to take cover and calls up Aryan. What is happening Anna? Ask worried Abhi. " its them the gang revolted beacsue of Sathya's death and have attacked us You leave from here and I will call you once I am out of here. " orders Aryan. .You want me to leave you in this trouble ? its all because of me I cant leave you anna we both can kill together replies Abhi and loads his pistol and takes out his automatic guns much to displeasure of Aryan.

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god, what will happen next???
Aryan Ko to kuch nhii hoga naa...
At least Myra same city m h Abhii Ko itna pata chla
Waiting for next..
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Oh my god, what will happen next???

Aryan Ko to kuch nhii hoga naa...
At least Myra same city m h Abhii Ko itna pata chla
Waiting for next..

Next chapter will be full of action and suspense 😆
I hope you like it .. also thank you again for reading and commenting 🤗
Coming to Aryan well they both are very good in action 😉
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whaaa?? Now what??? Aryan and Abhi full to action mode?
I am super duper intrigued about the next one.
Oh!! So where is myra going to go since she was on her way to the airport?
I have just a million questions right now gahhh!!
I am glad abhi knows whereabouts of myra and truly yahhh!!!
The songs are always adding to the essence and the feeling You get is just awesome.
I love love loved it.
I just cannot wait for the next.
Keep writing
Update soon!!!!!!
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Whaaa?? Now what??? Aryan and Abhi full to action mode?

I am super duper intrigued about the next one.
Oh!! So where is myra going to go since she was on her way to the airport?
I have just a million questions right now gahhh!!
I am glad abhi knows whereabouts of myra and truly yahhh!!!
The songs are always adding to the essence and the feeling You get is just awesome.
I love love loved it.
I just cannot wait for the next.
Keep writing
Update soon!!!!!!

Thank you for liking it as I have noticed fanfics doesn't have much action and keeping prabhas image in mind I can't write anything without action and on top akshay is there too 😆 so thank you for liking howevr only 2 of you are my regular readers I request all the hidden readers to kindlubmake your presence felt I would love to hear you all too.

Coming to Myra we'll i can't reveal much at this instances but wait and read 😉 🤗

Thank you for liking the songs thank you . Hope you continue to like my forthcoming chapters

Thanks
😃
Nishtha thumbnail
Request : I humbly request all my silent readers to please post your feedback on my fanfic . I welcome critics and criticism . 😃

Chapter 12

Abhi quickly swung into the action as he loaded his gun and notices a man standing infront of him with his dagger swinging towards him, he ducks and kicks him on his face. His teeth comes out and he flies off over the tined roof of a corner shop. He runs towards his house and kills another two with his pistol aimed at their head killing them instantly.

He enters the house where Aryan was fighting with 3-4 men all alone Abhi jumps in between now both fights with them bare handed. Aryan and Abhi clutches their hand together and using each other body to kick people from their long legs and boots .Their kicks are hitting goons like their head would fly off. In between they even joke that why Sathya friends only sent these many men we will finish them off in a jiffy.

In all this they miss out one man who is hiding behind the pillar with a pistol and thinking to shot either of the brother. Aryan has his back towards the man while Abhi notices him coming out from behind the pillar and aiming at Aryan. He has few seconds to stop the man so he decides to jump between the man and Aryan. The bullets hit Abhi in his stomach and he falls, Aryan hear the sound of bullet and turns around to see Abhi lying in pool of blood. He runs towards the men and kills him with his single punch and run towards Abhi.

While on the airport Myra is about to check in when she feels something is not right and decides to run towards the locality. Let me check on Abhi and Aryan anna why my mind is thinking something unfortunate happened. I hope this is just in my mind but I cant leave and run to Delhi without knowing if Abhi is fine.

Even police is notified about the gang war happening in the locality and they reach the place along with Mr. Krishnamurthy, he wants first hand report. They lock down the entire area and cordoned off the house. Mr. Krishnamurthy enters the house and notices Abhi on the floor and Aryan sitting next to him he orders his subordinate to call for ambulance and take him to nearest hospital, he even assures Aryan that nothing will happen and they will reach hospital as soon as they can. They take few injured men in their custody. The entire house have been sprayed with bullets and it looks like a ghost place and completely inhabited.

Myra calls for taxi and ask him to take her to Sahara colony. As the taxi approaches near the area polics vans stops them and ask where are you going? Myra responds I have few relatives living in the area and would like to see them. Police mocks her don't you hear the news on Radio there is gang war going on many people died and several injured. Leave from here nobody is allowed to enter the area for next few days. Hearing this Myra's whole world comes crashing down, she is imaging the worst what would have happened to anna and Abhi. I shouldn't have left them like this, all this is happening because of me..she shouts to driver take me to City hospital now. She knows that's the nearest hospital to the area.

In the hospital Abhi has been taken into OT and Aryan is standing outside. Mr. Krishnamurthy comes and enquires how is Abhiraj .They have taken him and hopefully everything will be fine, worried but yet optimistic Aryan responds . he knows Abhi is a fighter since he first saw him 20 years ago. Doctor comes out and says we have lost a lot of blood and looking for A- group. That's my blood group to answer Mr. Krishnamurthy, that's great so kindly come with him, advises doctor.

Myra reaches hospital and hides her face with a dupatta she notices few familiar faces and ask at the reception has someone with the name Aryan or Abhiraj admitted here? Nurse replies yes there is one who has been taken into OT. What's his name asks worried myra..Abhiraj!! came the reply. She falls down on floor and tears rolling down she sobs and thinks ""maybe I shouldn't have went home with abhi when he first invited me after all." myra cried silently. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed for this and should have backed out a lot earlier. She regains her senses and decides to see face of Abhi once before she leaves again in oblivion. She walks towards the OT..

Roth ke humse kahin jab chale jaoge tum

Ye na socha tha kabhi itna yaad aaoge tum

Rooth ke humse kahin...

Main to na chala tha do kad bhi tum bin

Dekho mere aansoo yehi karte hain pukaar

Poochne aansoo mere kya nahin aaoge tum

Ye na socha tha kabhi itna yaad aaoge tum

Rooth ke humse kahin jab chale jaoge tum

Rooth ke humse kahin

Edited by Nishtha - 6 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no Abhi k golii lgii, krishnamurthy-abhi m koi connection h kyaa. Finally Myra vapis aa Gyi but fir s jaane k liye
Thanks for the pm, waiting for next update
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Oh no Abhi k golii lgii, krishnamurthy-abhi m koi connection h kyaa. Finally Myra vapis aa Gyi but fir s jaane k liye

Thanks for the pm, waiting for next update

yes unfortunately Abhi is injured but dont forget he is Abhiraj aka Prabhas 😆 bullets cant pierce Bahubali 🤣 coming to Myra well... will reveal her character soon but you have to wait..and I promise this hide and seek will be fun for the time being 😉 as per my story..🤔

Coming to Krishnamurthy well he has his own agenda..again wait and read..and hopefully I can do justice to your imagination 😃

Thank you so much for reading and commenting..🤗
Edited by Nishtha - 6 years ago