Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hits him with a broom lying around 🀣

After the dinner Abhi thanks Myra for bringing tasty paneer and chicken curry and remembers how he misbehaved to Riya in the college
Good boy abhi u realise ur mistake πŸ‘πŸΌ kl jkr sorry bolnaa okz , but lochaa y h kyaa Riya bhav degi Ki cold look d kr chli jayegi

She tells Deva that its been 10 years since I visited my relatives in Delhi would you mind If I go there and in the meantime you tell me the address of their house and I will check without disclosing who I am

Myra yaa Riya Ki relative to nahii😲

Myra ask Abhi so who was the girl who were talking about

Ohoo possessive ho gyi madam toπŸ˜†

She is a sweet girl stupid sweet girl...he smiles thinking of her antics running behind him and offering her food.
sweet stupid girl awww. . .
Y line Myra k saamney bolted abhi 🀣
Waiting for next update .

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ayeee hayee super update i must say.
Abhi seriously dropped her on the floor and wipe your hands Oh God. Myra well done aur maaro Jhaddoo se pataa chale Abhi ko.. Aur maaro!!!
Oh Lord Latha now in Delhi soon. Is she relative or something of RIya hopefully not just like fingers crossed gahhh!!
I am super tensed for that.
Hehheee. Ms. Myra stop getting possessive over him, or else confess your love to him. Interrogation 101 CBI officer sahi ki hain voh!!!
Trust me. And that RIya another piece she is. Now she talks about Mr. Attitude to Myra. Does she want to boill things up even more? gahhh
Awww sweet stupid gurl!! CHooo cute abhi cho cho cute.
But don't ever try to say this in front of Myra or abhi bhi Jhaddoo uske paas hi hain uthaake itna maaregi itna pitegi ki nani ki nani ki nani yaad aa jaayegi.
I am so glad youa re oging to apologixe though
Hayyeee the song pressure is on again ehh? I loved thsi song totally suits the situation Like totally.
Loved it a lot.
I am hooked
Keep Writing
Update soon
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

hits him with a broom lying around 🀣

After the dinner Abhi thanks Myra for bringing tasty paneer and chicken curry and remembers how he misbehaved to Riya in the college
Good boy abhi u realise ur mistake πŸ‘πŸΌ kl jkr sorry bolnaa okz , but lochaa y h kyaa Riya bhav degi Ki cold look d kr chli jayegi

Aaage aage dekho hota hia kya πŸ˜† maybe Riya is just trying to be angry as being Angry at Abhi is not that easy.. isnt it πŸ˜‰

She tells Deva that its been 10 years since I visited my relatives in Delhi would you mind If I go there and in the meantime you tell me the address of their house and I will check without disclosing who I am

Myra yaa Riya Ki relative to nahii😲

wait and read πŸ˜† my james bondπŸ˜†

Myra ask Abhi so who was the girl who were talking about

Ohoo possessive ho gyi madam toπŸ˜†

She is possessive but practical too...so lets see how it turns out to be πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

She is a sweet girl stupid sweet girl...he smiles thinking of her antics running behind him and offering her food.
sweet stupid girl awww. . .
Y line Myra k saamney bolted abhi 🀣
Waiting for next update .

imagine him saying Riya a sweet girl... broom ke jagah gun hoti Myra ke hath mainπŸ˜†

Thank you for reading and liking it..must have said this many time but I love you for posting and reading πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

ayeee hayee super update i must say.

Thank you πŸ€—
Abhi seriously dropped her on the floor and wipe your hands Oh God. Myra well done aur maaro Jhaddoo se pataa chale Abhi ko.. Aur maaro!!!

Why you want poor Abhi to be beaten..but actually he deserves it πŸ˜†

Oh Lord Latha now in Delhi soon. Is she relative or something of RIya hopefully not just like fingers crossed gahhh!! I am super tensed for that.

Lets see what future brings..πŸ˜‰

Hehheee. Ms. Myra stop getting possessive over him, or else confess your love to him. Interrogation 101 CBI officer sahi ki hain voh!!!

YEah.. thats the probelm she is not acknowledging her own feeling...because she is mature beyond her years...
Trust me. And that RIya another piece she is. Now she talks about Mr. Attitude to Myra. Does she want to boill things up even more? gahhh

I am posting my update today...you will get your answers πŸ˜‰

Awww sweet stupid gurl!! CHooo cute abhi cho cho cute.
But don't ever try to say this in front of Myra or abhi bhi Jhaddoo uske paas hi hain uthaake itna maaregi itna pitegi ki nani ki nani ki nani yaad aa jaayegi.

yes...imagine him sayign this to Myra she would have picked gun instead of broom πŸ˜†
I am so glad youa re oging to apologixe though
Hayyeee the song pressure is on again ehh? I loved thsi song totally suits the situation Like totally.
Loved it a lot.

Thank you for liking the song...now I have to literally imagine all the songs I could to fit in the story somehow πŸ˜†
I am hooked
Keep Writing
Update soon

Thank you again..love you πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 24

In the morning Abhi decides to say sorry to Riya in the college. He was about to leave when Aryan gives him sim card and new mobile phone, Abhi thank him and says " thank you anna as all my class mates were asking for it and it is bit odd to say I don't have mobile in 21st century. " Aryan take a dig at him hopefully you mean to say boys and not girls who were asking for your number? " Abhi punches Aryan lightly in the stomach and leaves for college.

Riya decides she will never speak to Abhi again while getting ready for the college "what he think of himself like he is some Mr. World! ok agree he is good looking , tall and girls are behind him, but I approached him only because of principal sir and nothing else. Also why should I take attitude from him, and it would be better if he keeps a distance from me today onwards. when Myra will come to college today I will take his class along with her.

Myra on the other side was not sure how to tell Riya about Abhi. As he was the reason she left her training in the middle and came back to Delhi or how to approach this tricky situation. She decides she will tell Riya that Abhi is just her friend whom she met in Mumbai and helped her a lot and nothing else.

Jaane Kyon Log Pyaar Karte Hain
Jaane Kyon Woh Kisi Pe Marte Hain
Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon
Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon Jaane Kyon..
Pyaar Mein Sochiye To Bas Gham Hai
Pyar Mein Jo Sitam Bhi Ho Kam Hai
Pyar Mein Sar Jookana Padta Hai
Dard Mein Muskurana Padta Ha
Zahar kyun zindagi main bharte hain..
Jane kyun...
Jane kyun

{In the college:}

Sunny is back in the college and decides enough is enough this new guy is acting far too smart and he should be taught lesson before its too late. He is also trying to befriend Riya and she is only mine. I will teach him a lesson which he will remember until eternity. He is very possessive about his bike I will ruin it for sure. Just then Abhi enters the class and notices Sunny and go straight to him and ask "how are you? " hope nothing serious by putting his hand on his shoulder? Sunny shrugs off his hand and don't be over smart, its not easy to defeat me so I give you that. You were just lucky yesterday. Abhi get confused and replies " oh hello I am only being civil to you take care and leaves from there. Sunny looks at him angrily I will demolish your ego and attitude soon.

Riya enters the class room and notices Abhi straightaway but decides to ignore him and go back to sit with Sunny. In all this hurry she drops her books and gets noticed by Abhi. He stops Riya and gives her books , while she is looking down while taking the books. Abhi again stops her and says " I know am being rude to you in the last couple of days and I am sorry for that. Hope you can forgive me? Riya gets shocked thinking how come suddenly "Mr. Attitude became "Mr. Sweet. On receiving no reply Abhi shake her and say again hello I am sorry Riya Where are you lost? I thought you were only stupid but realised you are lost as well. Riya regains her composer and say oh I am here so you can also say Sorry I thought you are not built for that. But its fine " Also as promised I will give you all the notes today . Abhi thanks her and go back to sit, while Riya proceed to sit with Sunny.

Teacher then inform everybody that boxing match is happening tomorrow so I would request you all to come in good number in the auditorium and support our college team and your very own class mate Abhiraj. All claps and promises to be there on time. Sunny sulks silently and decides i need to fix him the sooner the better. Abhi thanks everyone by raising hands and says hopefully I will win this one for you all. After the class Riya wanted to speak to Abhi and was going towards him when he leaves in hurry for library..leaving Riya behind.

Myra reaches the college and calls Riya over the phone and ask her to come to canteen and we can sit and chat. Myra ask her if she is feeling better and if her anger subsided a little. Riya replies oh its much better and glad you came, wait a minute I am coming there.

In the canteen Myra tells Riya and says before you tell me anything about Abhiraj let me confess something. Riya was surprised as how come she remember his name? Myra says actually I met Abhiraj in Mumbai he helped me alot and is a good friend of mine. Riya was taken a back with this confession she enquires " is he the same person because of whom you left your training in the middle and came back? Myra hesitates a little but then composes herself and replies no no.. nobody is responsible that was my own decision. Also Abhiraj has no clue about my training as it was an undercover operation so I would request you not to tell him anything. " Riya says off course I know all these things are very secretive don't worry about it. Oh that is why you wanted to come to college ? isn't it? Myra says yes and also I wanted you two to patch up as how come my two friends be angry at each other? So tell me where is Abhi ? Riya says well when he is not showing attitude he is usually found in the library and laughs. Myra says you will never change Riya is like yes its difficult to change perfection !

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww superb update . . .
Vsey sunny pasand aaya mirchi m to Iski achey s li gyii thi. πŸ˜†
All pics , song u select for today's update are veryyy nice.πŸ‘πŸΌ Sunny bike k saath kyaa karega❓
Finally match honey Wala h aisaa naa ho cheers krney k liye Myra jaaye , abhi dekh m Khi khushii k maarey confusiyaa naa Jaye Aur match haarney k kagaar p aa jaaye 🀒
Darrr lag rahiyaaa hai mere ko . . .
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God now what is the man SUnny going to do with Abhi's bike. I promise if he even touches it I will kill Sunny, and how that Myra beat Abhi with Jhaddoo naa I will be that Sunny up with that bike of Abhi's 😑
Hayyyeee Jane kyu log pyaar karte hain? Well... Kyunki pyaar pyaar hain it happens with the most unexpected people, at the most unexpected time, and the most unexpected place... And Abhi Mr. Abhi aka Mr. Khadoos turned into Mr. Sweet has just gone through it. (:
Anyways sorry I started giving life lessons againπŸ˜†
Oh Wahhh baboi! Sorry bola ehhh Abhi I mean Mr. Sweet sorry bole arre vaahh hats off to Abhi for saying sorry. But I ma rreally glad he did apologize for his mistakes. I really appreciate it Mr. Abhi
Ahhh Myra, I really don't know what to say to you. I will just say. Iss ladki ka main kya karu?
I love love love the update!!
How have you been Nishtha? All good?
And also that since you write this during lunch you eat properly right? Don't stress yourself too much!!
Amazing.
Keep Writing
Update soon
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Wowww superb update . . .

Vsey sunny pasand aaya mirchi m to Iski achey s li gyii thi. πŸ˜†
All pics , song u select for today's update are veryyy nice.πŸ‘πŸΌ Sunny bike k saath kyaa karega❓
Finally match honey Wala h aisaa naa ho cheers krney k liye Myra jaaye , abhi dekh m Khi khushii k maarey confusiyaa naa Jaye Aur match haarney k kagaar p aa jaaye 🀒
Darrr lag rahiyaaa hai mere ko . . .

Thank you Sonali πŸ€—

haan...jo haal uska mirchi main hua tha...yahan kuch kam nahin hoga..πŸ˜‰ thats a spoiler πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Thank you for liking the pics and songs.. you are behind this so clap for youπŸ‘

coming to bike well ..you will get to know soon..maybe today itself πŸ˜‰

About Boxing match...well...o well..cant reveal πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Oh God now what is the man SUnny going to do with Abhi's bike. I promise if he even touches it I will kill Sunny, and how that Myra beat Abhi with Jhaddoo naa I will be that Sunny up with that bike of Abhi's 😑

We have angry young woman with us πŸ˜† you will get to know what will happen with bike today...πŸ˜‰

Hayyyeee Jane kyu log pyaar karte hain? Well... Kyunki pyaar pyaar hain it happens with the most unexpected people, at the most unexpected time, and the most unexpected place... And Abhi Mr. Abhi aka Mr. Khadoos turned into Mr. Sweet has just gone through it. (:
Anyways sorry I started giving life lessons againπŸ˜†

your life lessons are quite true to be honest...πŸ˜† so keep giving..

Oh Wahhh baboi! Sorry bola ehhh Abhi I mean Mr. Sweet sorry bole arre vaahh hats off to Abhi for saying sorry. But I ma rreally glad he did apologize for his mistakes. I really appreciate it Mr. Abhi
Ahhh Myra, I really don't know what to say to you. I will just say. Iss ladki ka main kya karu?

Myra is a girl who is opposite of Riya...i think I have said thie before...she is an introvert..😳
I love love love the update!!

Thank you for liking it...πŸ˜ƒ
How have you been Nishtha? All good?
And also that since you write this during lunch you eat properly right? Don't stress yourself too much!!

Thats so sweet..yes I write during my lunch break and eat while doing soπŸ˜†.. but I dont have any other option as I dont get time otherwise...πŸ₯± but all well and thank you for asking...πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing.
Keep Writing
Update soon

Word Count: 1

Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 25

Myra and Riya decides to surprise Abhi and were heading towards the library when they notice Sunny lurking around Abhi's bike. Riya recollects her words to Sunny that how come he hit my car and I will teach him a lesson. She run towards him leaving Myra confused as what suddenly happened...Myra confronts Sunny and ask him what are you doing with Abhi's bike? Sunny replies well did you forget how he hit your car I am taking revenge by cutting wire of the breaks. Riya gets angry and slaps him across the cheeks. So much so that people turns around and in no time there is a big commotion.

This news reaches Library as well and one person informs Abhi about the incident. He runs towards it to find Riya and Sunny confronting each other. Sunny asks Riya what happened suddenly that you are siding Abhi over me? What magic has he done to you? Riya gets furious and replies "only a cheap person like you can think this way! Moreover it is between me and Abhi why you want to jump in or you want to take your anger out because Abhi defeated you in boxing. " Hearing this Sunny gets agitated and raises his hand over Riya when Abhi holds his hand and ask him to Back off!! Now he is standing between Riya and Sunny and says " take this as my last warning if I see you raising your hand on any girl in the college ever again then you had it from me Sunny pushes him " oh so you are trying to act smart ! you just defeated me in one boxing match and you think you can do anything Abhi loses his cool and was about to punch him when he remembers his promise to Aryan that he would not raise his hand on anyone . he retracts and ask him to go away from there..Sunny ask else what you can do? Myra was looking at this from side and thinking why Sunny wants to invite his death!

Just then Teachers and principal come there as well and ask them all to disperse except Sunny , Abhi and Riya. He ask Sunny and Abhi as what is happening here? Riya narrates the whole incident, Principal warn Sunny and ask him not to do anything like this or he will suspend him for a week. Sunny says sorry to principal but while going he gives stare to Abhi and tells him it's not over yet. Principal ask him to ignore him and rather prepare for your boxing bout of tomorrow. Abhi replies yes I will, Myra was confused as what is happening tomorrow.

Abhi was about to go back to library when he notices Myra standing there he turns around to see if she is really there or if he is hallucinating. He says Myra ?? what are you doing here.. Riya replies oh that is why we were coming to you when we spotted this Sunny doing something to your bike...btw so you know my childhood friend and met her in Mumbai? Didn't you? Riya asks him. Abhi was still confused as how come Myra and Riya be friends, he asks Myra are you sure you are friend with this girl? Riya ask what you do you mean by this? Why are you so mean? He says no I am asking this because one is " as cool as ice while other is " raging fire but then there is a movie "dumb and the dumber and you both suits the role like T. Listening to this both Myra and Riya move towards Abhi to hit him when he runs away.

Myra and Riya get hold of Abhi and pin him down to ground and keep on hitting him when he raises his hand in the air and ask for forgiveness. ...ok ok I am sorry you both are not Dumb and the Dumber but Dumber and the Dumbest. Myra hits him with notebook while Riya takes his bag and hit him on tummy..Abhi starts shouting please save me from two wrestler they are about to kill me. But Riya send them away and ask him if we can talk? Abhi says yes you can..so you and Myra are friends that's good to know . Abhi gets curious and ask but how come you end up in Mumbai Myra? Sensing hesitation from Myra side Riya replies oh she went there for holiday when she met you.

*Abhi thought maybe that's the case, while on the side even Riya was not aware of the fact that Myra lived in Abhi's house and left her training because she started having feeling for Abhi. *

Abhi says that's good that now I know someone in this city and gives his hand to Riya if she would like to be his friend ? Riya shakes hand with Abhi in agreement. So whats up with you both now again for some night out ? As now I have to go home and then will leave for boxing practice. See you both tomorrow.

He asks Myra if she would be coming for the match as well? Myra ask if Aryan anna will come too? Abhi says " oh I completely forgot to inform Anna about the same anyways will inform him tonight and bids adieu to both. Riya says Myra come tomorrow with her for the match it will be fun and she will pick her up. Myra agrees.
Abhi reaches home and shouts Anna Anna.. when he finds the note

Dear Abhi,
I have to go out for some work so will be back late. I did try to call you but you didn't pick up. Also there is food in the fridge have dinner and do not wait for me. if anything urgent call me on my mobile.
Love Anna