Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb update 🥳
Oh ho hmm hmm , finally boxing match is fixed
Sunny k liye hrithik Roshan ,John , ram charan, ajith , Naga chaitanya ko chance de sakti ho @nistha😊
Conversation b/w Riya - Abhi is very nice.
Telephonic conversation their emotions portrayed very well .
Abhi vo stella k time jsa jolly nature kaa tha vsa fir s kab banegaa? ? Colz m to Angry young man , Mr. Attitude Bana Hua h . Ghar m Devdas😒
Edited by sonalisharma1 - 6 years ago
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Lord this man named abhi no needs ro change his personality where is the chirpy abhi I used to know the one who teased myra by flirting and spending time with another.
I agree with Sonali Ji that this angry young man avatar and mr. Attitude and all and then at home he is sitting and being Devdas mourning his love. Goshhh I truly blasted laughing and everybody was staring at me like I have gone crazy when I read that seriously @sonalisharma too good.
Back to the update.
Nishtha you always do a great job with songa and situations truly like always you have the perfect song for the particular situation respectively.
It was great to see Riya and Myra together on a night out but ocme on myra seriously? I agree with riya you need to have some fun in life. Mourning and missing love is just trulh not that fun. Not at all.
Ooo I am dying here staring at that picture of pabsu. Oh my gosh hawwwttt!!!
At least this man agreed to do something!!!
Love love love it Nishtha!!!!
Keep Writing
Update soon
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Superb update 🥳

Oh ho hmm hmm , finally boxing match is fixed
Sunny k liye hrithik Roshan ,John , ram charan, ajith , Naga chaitanya ko chance de sakti ho @nistha😊
Conversation b/w Riya - Abhi is very nice.
Telephonic conversation their emotions portrayed very well .
Abhi vo stella k time jsa jolly nature kaa tha vsa fir s kab banegaa? ? Colz m to Angry young man , Mr. Attitude Bana Hua h . Ghar m Devdas😒

Thank you so much for liking it 🤗

Coming to as why I am not giving sunny any face you will get to know soon 😉 Thank you so much I still feel that its ok not very good because I hardly get an hour free in office and do this on my lunch time.

Well Abhi was not expecting Myra to leave him in Delhi so he has changed but soon you will be happy as I have planned something 😉

Thanks again for comment and feedback
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Oh Lord this man named abhi no needs ro change his personality where is the chirpy abhi I used to know the one who teased myra by flirting and spending time with another.

I agree with Sonali Ji that this angry young man avatar and mr. Attitude and all and then at home he is sitting and being Devdas mourning his love. Goshhh I truly blasted laughing and everybody was staring at me like I have gone crazy when I read that seriously @sonalisharma too good.
Back to the update.
Nishtha you always do a great job with songa and situations truly like always you have the perfect song for the particular situation respectively.
It was great to see Riya and Myra together on a night out but ocme on myra seriously? I agree with riya you need to have some fun in life. Mourning and missing love is just trulh not that fun. Not at all.
Ooo I am dying here staring at that picture of pabsu. Oh my gosh hawwwttt!!!
At least this man agreed to do something!!!
Love love love it Nishtha!!!!
Keep Writing
Update soon

Well he was always silent types he changed because of Love but his love left him so he has became this devdas which sonali mentioned 😆 I also write this during my lunch hours in office and that is why I think I have compromised on quality a lot...🤔

Thank you so much for liking the songs 🤗 you put me pressure to always satisfy you 😆 kidding...isn't Prabhas is handsome..man he is a charmer...even I stare at his photo after posting you are not alone😆

Thank you so much for liking it and reading it .
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 22

The referee signal start of first round by whistling. Sunny comes charging at Abhi and hit him on his face. Riya thinks oh will be out on the very first blow itself, maybe I overrated him. Abhi gives Sunny sarcastic smile and ask him to hit him with his entire force as the punch wasn't good enough. Sunny comes again but Abhi ducks and turns around. Sunny pumps his fist in anger to hit him again but Abhi just gives him smile and did not raise his hand. The entire round goes like this when referee stop both of them as round one is over.

Sport teacher announces after Round 1: Sunny 1 Abhi 0

Riya goes to Abhi and mocks him why you are not raising your hand? You are not having a dance face where you have to just turn and swirl around. you have hit him by pointing towards his hand and gloves. Abhi looks at her with blank expressions and ask "do you want me end this in the first 3 second of next round? " Riya replies oh yes please Mr. Attitude.

Next round starts:

Sunny comes again but this time Abhi hit him and it's a knockout punch. Sunny has fallen flat in the ring and sports teacher declares Abhi the winner. Sport teacher congratulate Abhi for knocking out Sunny. He asks as why he didn't raise his hand on sunny in first round? I didn't want to the ego of Sunny so gave him ample opportunity to hit me. Riya also offer apology I am sorry for being rude to you. " Abhi doesn't respond and pick up his shirt and bag to leave. Leaving Riya pondering "what is the issue with this man so much attitude god bless the girl who would fall for him! "

In the house Myra calls and Aryan answers the phone " hey Myra how are you ? Abhi wanted to talk to you yesterday night but you were not there. Myra says yes I know and I wanted to call him since morning but your phone was busy. Aryan informs her yes there is some issue I need to sort so was on phone continuously. Btw why don't you come around 5 in the evening and sit and talk it out like grown ups. Myra says I was thinking the same will come in the evening with the food. Anna do you want me to cook something special for you? Aryan laughs and says no bring whatever Abhi wants. "Anna you know this is not true Myra replies like someone caught her off guard Aryan jokes "then bring bitter guard as Abhi hates it. "

In the college Abhi is studying hard in the library when his stomach start rumbling. I need to eat something or I cant concentrate will come back and study afterwards and heads towards the canteen. He notices Riya standing in the queue Oh god this girl not again. but decide anyway to stand behind her for food. Riya orders chicken curry with rich and moves ahead. Abhi orders same when cook informs him that's finished for the day, if thats the case then give me some soup and bread. Riya notices this and offer him her chicken curry. "No its fine Abhi politely declines. Riya says c'mon take it I am not doing any favour I will like it if you do so, Abhi was hungry so he agrees. He sit and start to eat when Riya comes and ask would you mind if sit here? Abhi rolls his eyes and says ok sit do I have an option? Riya laughs and says why you are so khadoos? Abhi suddenly remembers Myra and how she thinks the same he gets up in anger and leave from there, leaving Riya confused. What is wrong with this man! Why he behave like this? As if he is doing some favour by being on earth and speaking to us mere mortals.

Abhi decides to head home straight, where Myra was there beforehand with her food and was chatting away with Aryan. Suddenly Abhi barges in as he was irritated with the happenings of college. He notices Myra and gets even more angry " what are you doing here? Did you get time from your night out? Why you are behaving like a house maid bringing food and all we can cook! Aryan was listening all this " Stop it Abhi have you forgot all the manners, is this a way to behave with a girl? What is wrong with you? Just go wash your hand and come for food as we were waiting for you. "I am not hungry " came the reply and he leaves banging his room door. Aryan was confused as what happened with him why he is behaving like this since we came to Delhi. Myra says Anna would you mind If I speak to Abhi alone? Not at all but bring him out for food even last night I had to push him to eat.

Myra knocks on Abhi's door "May I come in not receiving any reply she enters and sit beside Abhi on his bed do you remember this is a similar situation we faced in Mumbai when you came to my room ? what is wrong Abhi you said you wanted to be friend then why all this anger? I know this city is new to you so as for Anna. He has to manage so many things and your behaviour is not helping him. I thought you are a very mature but this is the other side of you?

Aryan looks at her with tears is his eyes I don't know Myra what is happening with me? Feels like things have changed since we came here. There is something which is bothering me not sure what? Myra takes his hand in hers hand and ask him to take a day at a time I am sure it will be fine soon. Also I and Anna are there always for you. Maybe Abhi needed this one to one talk to calm down his anger for the time being.
Myra request Abhi to wash your hand and come out we are waiting for you on the table. Abhi nods his head."I am sorry Anna by hugging Aryan from behind. Aryan taps Abhi on his head stupid come have food before Myra have to warm up again. Abhi open the dish to find "bitter guard and his expressions changes.

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"do you want me end this in the first 3 second of next round? " Riya replies oh yes please Mr. Attitude

Superb punch *dhisoom* do baar dhisoom dhisoom bhi nhi kh sktey qki sunny to ek m hi flat ho gya 🤪, hmm Riya kaa expression kya hogaa us waqt😲 y Wala I guess😆

Ghar kaa atmosphere thoda naram thoda garam . . . Bitter guard 🤢

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ayeee super punch!!! One and down on the ground Yass now that is Ma BOI! Abhi!!!
Mr. Attitude 😆😆 he sure is RIya I agree. Gahhh He needs to change asap.
Oh Lord! God bless Myra and Riya they have to handle Mr. Attitude everyday.
Nishthaaa... Loved the update so so much
Bitter guard agghhh gives me the chills already. As soon as I even hear the name I will be nowhere near seen. I will run as fast a vampire to get away from it, but then unfortunately my mom still after I have grown up so much forces me to eat it😭😭
Oh Lord!! Mr. Angry calm down mister. Be happy that you have such amazing people in your life. (life lessons with Shreya😆)
Mr. Super duper angry now you are making me angry better calm down, or else I will punch you like you did to Surya. (More life lessons with Shreya😆)
Oh Wow! Nishtha how do you manage writing this in lunch break? I spend three hours a day writing my story. You are great, and hats off to you, and no there is no compromise in quality. It is amazing and it is gettin more and more amazin..
Loving it. Great job👏
Nailed it👍🏼
Keep Writing
Update soon
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

"do you want me end this in the first 3 second of next round? " Riya replies oh yes please Mr. Attitude

Superb punch *dhisoom* do baar dhisoom dhisoom bhi nhi kh sktey qki sunny to ek m hi flat ho gya 🤪, hmm Riya kaa expression kya hogaa us waqt😲 y Wala I guess😆

Ghar kaa atmosphere thoda naram thoda garam . . . Bitter guard 🤢

After all he is Prabhas he is our Bahubali he needs just a second to demolish anyone isnt it 😳

I think Abhi is coming back to his orginal self..atleast I am trying to do the same..lets see😉

Thank you so much for commenting and reading. 🤗
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

ayeee super punch!!! One and down on the ground Yass now that is Ma BOI! Abhi!!!

yes his one punch was enough for Sunny. 😆
Mr. Attitude 😆😆 he sure is RIya I agree. Gahhh He needs to change asap.
Oh Lord! God bless Myra and Riya they have to handle Mr. Attitude everyday.

Yes bless the girls.. but they cant stay away from him either.. he is surely a magnate..

Nishthaaa... Loved the update so so much

Thank you 🤗

Bitter guard agghhh gives me the chills already. As soon as I even hear the name I will be nowhere near seen. I will run as fast a vampire to get away from it, but then unfortunately my mom still after I have grown up so much forces me to eat it😭😭

I hate bitter guard too 😡😆

Oh Lord!! Mr. Angry calm down mister. Be happy that you have such amazing people in your life. (life lessons with Shreya😆)
Mr. Super duper angry now you are making me angry better calm down, or else I will punch you like you did to Surya. (More life lessons with Shreya😆)

Yes we need to punch out his anger somehow..but I guess after the pep talk of Myra he is coming back to normal..its better that he accept the change and wait for his love. There is no point forcing someone of something...isnt it...😳

Oh Wow! Nishtha how do you manage writing this in lunch break? I spend three hours a day writing my story. You are great, and hats off to you, and no there is no compromise in quality. It is amazing and it is gettin more and more amazin..

Awww thank you soo much again... I still think I can do better working wise but thank you for liking it anways...love you
Loving it. Great job👏
Nailed it👍🏼
Keep Writing
Update soon

Yes posting another chapter in 30 minutes or so..

Word Count: 1

Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 23

Looking at Bitter guard Abhi gets furious but looking at Myra and Aryan , he realises it was pre planned as they both starts laughing. Abhi chases them around the table to beat them up. He get hold of Myra and picks her up and swirl her around..but then suddenly realises what he is doing so he drop her on the floor and wipes his hand in a mocking way. Looking at this Myra gets up and hits him with a broom lying around the corner. Aryan then ask both to stop the fight and lets have dinner.

Aye Dil Laaya Hai Bahaar Apnon Ka Pyar Kya Kehna
Milein Hum Chhalak Utha Khushi Ka Khumaar Kya Kehna
Khile Khile Chehron Se Aaj Ghar Hai Mera Gule Gulzaar Kya Kehna

After the dinner Abhi thanks Myra for bringing tasty paneer and chicken curry and remembers how he misbehaved to Riya in the college. He thinks and says today I misbehaved with a girl in the college she is very sweet but chipko . Myra gets curious and asks which college you go to? Abhi was about to tell her the same when landline phone rings.. he goes to pick up but nobody answers the phone from the other side. He gets frustrated and says if you are calling atleast speak and do not waste your money. Aryan informs them this happened twice or thrice since morning and we need to investigate as who it could be? But leave it I need coffee , do both of you want the same? Abhi says yes please , Ok will get you after that I need to sort our few things while you two chat.

On the other Krishnamurthy is convinced that it is Abhi's voice over the phone and gets happy that he finally traced them but will take extra care before approaching the brothers. Krishnamurthy wanted to update Latha about the same and calls her up . Latha was looking at Abhi photo when Deva calls and get happy knowing that he finally found Abhi. She tells Deva that its been 10 years since I visited my relatives in Delhi would you mind If I go there and in the meantime you tell me the address of their house and I will check without disclosing who I am? I cant stay away from Abhi anymore, Deva gives his permission and says I will book flight ticket for her.

On the other side Riya is thinking how rude Abhi was with her in the college? What the hell he think of himself. I am not after him, I am doing all this for college otherwise I will never speak to a person as egoistic as him. She decides that going forward she will not speak to Abhi as he has been selected now it's prerogative of college and sports teacher to take it forward. I am done with that man. She decides to call Myra and tell her about the rude man who recently joined the college.

Myra ask Abhi so who was the girl who were talking about? When her phone rings she excuse herself from Abhi and decide to take a call seeing Riya's name . Hello Riya how are you? Nothing much Myra I am little pissed with one person and I've never hidden anything from you so wanted to talk about him to you. Myra wanted to hang up the phone but judging the tone of Riya's voice, she decides its better to speak . So she ask her if she can call her up after 5-10 minutes..oh yes sorry if I disturbed you Riya replies in apologetic tone. . No no worries Riya you can disturb me anytime and moreover I am not doing anything important.

When she turns around she find Abhi was not there so she go to check on him and inform him that she will come another day . She goes to his bedroom where she find him on bed surrounded by books . Knowing Myra wants to leave Abhi says " Yes its fine and I have to catch up on notes and chapters so will speak to you later. " Also I will have phone most probably by tomorrow. They both bid adieu to each other.
After reaching home Myra calls Riya and ask her now tell me in detail what happened why are you so stressed out? Riya informs her about a guy who has recently joined the college and how rude he is with her and narrates the entire scenario with her..Myra understands its none other than Abhi but she still ask what is the name of the person? Riya says Abhiraj.

Oh so Abhi was talking about her when he said he was rude to a girl in the college. Myra composes herself and says Maybe you are misunderstanding that person, give him a second chance and I am sure he will be nice to you. Riya was astonished by Myra's comment. You are talking like you know the person? Myra was not sure whether to reveal her story about Mumbai to Riya at this point of time or not, but she can't hide either. So she asks Riya if she can come to her college tomorrow and will discuss there. She decides that she will also introduce Abhi to Riya and will sort out their differences. Riya agrees and ask her to come in second half she doesn't have any classes tomorrow after 1:00.

At home even Abhi decides to say sorry to Riya in the college tomorrow as he was behaving with her rather rudely. She is a sweet girl stupid sweet girl...he smiles thinking of her antics running behind him and offering her food.