Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Athiti devo bhava!!! Vahhh Abhi waah from when did you start thinking like this? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well dien Myra was flirting only. Abhi u better apologize Mr. Or she willl become Maata and will surely take your class.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Anyways Oh My Gosh the longing of the mother for 20 years dont worry timhara beta bhi aayega tum uski prateeksha karti raho. Tumaha beta bhi aayega zaroor aayega.
Hayye the song toh!! Sacchi mein pyaar ho gya hain!!!
Myra look at you it is not anger rather jealousy hehe. You love him too much to witness him with another female. Hehehehe...
Mr. Abhi becoming more and more naughty gosh teasing her again!!!
Loved it Nishtha!!!!
Hope you are doing well now!!!
Keep Writing.
Update soon!!!

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update , Aaj to mirchi m Jo jai tha uski yaad dila di. Pics, song u used here r very nice. Update the next part Soon
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Athiti devo bhava!!! Vahhh Abhi waah from when did you start thinking like this? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well afterall he is a man so sooner or later he has to behave like this to win over his woman πŸ˜†
Well dien Myra was flirting only. Abhi u better apologize Mr. Or she willl become Maata and will surely take your class.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I think you are right ...only god can save him from the wrath of Myra maata πŸ€” πŸ˜†
Anyways Oh My Gosh the longing of the mother for 20 years dont worry timhara beta bhi aayega tum uski prateeksha karti raho. Tumaha beta bhi aayega zaroor aayega.

Well I love Latha, Deva and Prabhas together they should do anotehr movie together...they make an adorable family.. and I couldnt stop myself from bringing them here😳

Hayye the song toh!! Sacchi mein pyaar ho gya hain!!!

Yes she has to confess now..as Abhi said we are just friends so this time its Myra turn

Myra look at you it is not anger rather jealousy hehe. You love him too much to witness him with another female. Hehehehe... Mr. Abhi becoming more and more naughty gosh teasing her again!!!

YEs i am planning to make him more naughty going forward...so lets seeπŸ˜‰
Loved it Nishtha!!!!
Hope you are doing well now!!!
Keep Writing.
Update soon!!!

Thank you so much Shreya πŸ€—
I will post next chapter tomorrow as I am too tied up today but thank you for reading it and liking it..without you both this story would not be possible...πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Super update , Aaj to mirchi m Jo jai tha uski yaad dila di. Pics, song u used here r very nice. Update the next part Soon

Thank you so much for liking it Sonali πŸ€— I started putting pics only after you requested so credit goes to you for thatπŸ‘

Thank you for liking the song and will post the nest chapter tomorrow..

Thanks again πŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 18:

They all reached Delhi by the dawn, Aryan had already rented one small flat in south Delhi. Let me settle you all here and then will leave , Myra quipped. Abhi was not sure by this statement and with surprise he asks what do you mean by "I will leave? he asks Myra " Abhi I have informed Aryan anna that I have my family here so will live with them. "But when I met you at Ahmed's place you didn't tell me anything." Abhi counter argued. * he was unaware of what was happening when he was in the hospital*

Aryan join the conversation and says yes Myra did tell me about this, also she lives nearby so she can come here often. Abhi was still not sure who is Myra one day she leaves him the other day she comes back,one day she says lets be friends the other day she gets jealous about his proximity with another girl . Abhi had enough so he very rudely replies " Anna we do not need her help we both are capable of taking care of ourselves we are managing this from past 20 years we can still do it, he snatches medicine box from Myra hands and ask her to leave. I guess your parents must be waiting for you. Abhi taunts Myra and shows her the door.

Kuch kam roshan hai roshni
Kuch kam geeli hai barishein
Tham sa gaya yeah waqt aise
Tere liye hi thahra ho jaise..
Hmmm..hmmm..hmmm..

Myra with heavy heart leaves while Aryan was looking at both of them with sadness. "God knows what is written in our destiny but I will make sure that Abhi's life gets back on track. " He promises himself.

Walking on the road Myra is lost in her own thoughts..how will I explain to you Abhi that I have been hired by Krishnamurthy who asked me to separate you both brothers, the moment you will come to know this you will throw me out from your life anyway, so its better that I leave you now. This way I will cause you less trouble. Myra knocks the door of her house he mom opens the door..Myraa...where have you been you were suppose to come couple of days ago what happened? I missed my flight and coming by road, Myra replies. I am very tired would you mind if I go to my room for some rest mom? Oh please let me know if you need tea? Immediately Myra thinks whether anna and Abhi had tea or not? Should I make it and send it via someone as Abhi will not take anything from me. Myra had seen everything in the past few weeks. She went Mumbai for training of her course of sub inspector in CBI , she did not know that it will be one roller coaster ride. She has resigned from the course and also left the training in the middle. I am sure one day Krishnamurthy sir will find me and I am a black sheep of my family. Myra thinks to herself. I need to speak to papa before its too late.

Abhi tea is ready come out from washroom, Aryan shouts " Ok anna he replies. They both sit together t have tea, while he was in the washroom, Aryan has arranged most of their belongings as they have rented serviced flat so it was easy. Anna why you made tea you are tired yourself? Its fine abhi have tea and then you have to take your medicine and finish your course. I will thank you always being there for me anna. I don't say this often but I love you " and give side hug to Aryan

Aryan says see Abhi we have to be underground for sometime which means you have to control your anger in Delhi? You will not hit anyone or kill anyone Promise me! Abhi was shocked with this side of Aryan who never asked such things from him ever? Why are you saying so? Are you hiding anything from me? Abhi enquired. No Abhi I just want to give you a peaceful life where we don't have to run from one city to another, where you never know when is your last day? its fine with me but I want to change your life. Anna you have already given me more than I deserve . Also I will kill that police commissioner because of whom we have to leave Mumbai ABHI "!! Aryan shouts that is why I am asking you to promise me that you will control your anger! Aryan takes abhi's hand and put it on his head , promise me Abhi agrees .
I have enrolled you in college in North Delhi and you will complete you study as I have few connections here. Why college anna? I am done with studies and all. No you have to complete it I want to see you as an engineer before I die. Abhi never saw this emotional side of Aryan and decided to agree with everything.

Back in Mumbai Krishnamurthy was trying his hard to get some information of whereabouts of Aryan and Abhi. He gets a call from someone who says they have information that both the brother were spotted near Delhi but was accompanied by a girl as well. Thats great thank you so much you try and further interrogate the lead while I will try and find more clues from my side. Suddenly he realises that Myra disappeared in thin air what if she was with Abhi and Aryan, let me find her file in my records and see what information I can get.

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh nice one.
See I kinda guessed there that Myra aint no normal girl like some undercover geek or gal or something. See she is like a CBI officer. Gahh see. Yahh seee.
Abhi come on seriously so much anger and frustration dont need this. Coming to Myra Mr. Abhi you need to take care of her. If you love her why so rudely!! Come on apologize NOW!!!
Hayyee Akshay Kumar is just perfect for Aryans role. Havent I said that yet? I probably have!! Just beautiful.
I am just so glad Abhi is going to go to college now and is all going to look like Jai from mirchi ohhh yasss fire!!!!
Lovely update.
Keep Writing
Update soon
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww. . . Song u used here, superb.
When abhi says , " I will kill that police commissioner because of whom we have to leave Mumbai ABHI "
I 'm like nahiii , don' t say like this . . .
He is your pappa
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Ahhh nice one.

See I kinda guessed there that Myra aint no normal girl like some undercover geek or gal or something. See she is like a CBI officer. Gahh see. Yahh seee.
Abhi come on seriously so much anger and frustration dont need this. Coming to Myra Mr. Abhi you need to take care of her. If you love her why so rudely!! Come on apologize NOW!!!
Hayyee Akshay Kumar is just perfect for Aryans role. Havent I said that yet? I probably have!! Just beautiful.
I am just so glad Abhi is going to go to college now and is all going to look like Jai from mirchi ohhh yasss fire!!!!
Lovely update.
Keep Writing
Update soon

Thsnkyou forbeing the constant support without you I would have been completely lost here so thank you πŸ€—

Well they all are acing some issue or theother andnobody is perfect here.. Aryan for hiding Myra reality when he knows what is going on... Myra for faking her intro into Abhi's life..Abhi for losing patience every other min ... Krishnamurthy for hiding his reality from Aryan else he would have reunited with his son...so yes πŸ€”

YEs Akshay is perfect for this role..imagine they together in a film for real...bliss

also there is surprise today in my story so stay tuned πŸ˜‰
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Wowww. . . Song u used here, superb.

When abhi says , " I will kill that police commissioner because of whom we have to leave Mumbai ABHI "
I 'm like nahiii , don' t say like this . . .
He is your pappa

Thank you Sonali you are adarling πŸ€—

well lets see what happens next but today I have surpirse for your all...πŸ˜‰thank you again
Nishtha thumbnail
Introducing Anushka Shetty as Riya

Chapter 19

Myra was sleeping or rather trying to sleep in her room but her sleep was playing hide and seek with her,since she met Abhi. Suddenly door bell rings.. someone comes jumping in wearing torned jeans with crop top and basketball cap.. its none other than her best friend Riya!! She comes up with a bear as a gift for Myra. Riya and Myra are inseparable friends since childhood they went to same pre-school to primary to high school but then Myra decided to join Police force, while life is nothing but a game for Riya. A carefree bird is a perfect definition for Riya, people use d to wonder how come a plainjane like Myra have friend like Riya who is complete opposite . Maybe purity of her heart is something attarcats our friends than anything else.

So how was your trip to Mumbai and training ? I hope you have become CBI officer by now. How you say your name...My name is Mehta..Myra Mehta? She laughs...but seeing no reaction from Myra side..Riya becomes suspicious of her friend's behaviour and pulls her duvet .whatup girl why you are sulking here? Riya asks " I left my training in the middle and jeopardise my plans of becoming a CBI officer.! Myra with sadness and looking away. are you nuts?? That's all you wanted to do since childhood what happened? Riya was astonished by this revelation . Nothing just that I cant pretend to be someone else and then break people's heart.. Riya fake cough and says don't tell me you have fallen in love in your very first assignment, did you? Who is the lucky guy? Tell tell Riya tickles Myra for some information. Life is a joke for you right Riya? Irritated and agitated Myra responds, maybe her hidden anger is coming out in front of Riya instead of someone else. ..oh take it easy I thought I can intrude in your privacy apologies..let me take your leave, btw I got this teddy for you.. bye...Riya gets up when Myra hold her hand from behind and says " Sorry with her hand on her ears and making baby face Riya turns with anger in her eyes but suddenly laughs fooled ya! You seriously think I will be offended by you.. boohoo... Myra hold her head and knows nothing can change her best friend Riya, she was still jumping in her room.

On the other side Aryan ask if Abhi has got his degree with him? Anna you forgot we left Mumbai in such a jeffy that I don't have any with me. Abhi answers. Don't you worry I have duplicate copes of your degrees in my mail id so we will take printout. Abhi takes a sigh of relief and says Anna you always have solution of every problem of mine don't you? Aryan just gives a smile and ask Abhi to get ready for a college. he thinks to himself wish I could find your parents otherwise I will spoil your life like I Did mine, I don't want Abhi to become another Aryan lonely and aimless.

Myra and Riya were so much to talk and share as they are meeting after a gap of 2 months. Myra asks tell me what is happening with you? Have you found any guy ? Riya responds no yaar I don't have any boy...I doubt I will ever find one. Will you marry me Myra " Riya pops the question.. on which Myra hits her with her pillow you will never change !! you cant change a perfection Miss Myra "Riya hitting her back with pillow replies. Btw let me go as I don't want to be late for my college will catch up with you later today.

Myra thinks yes I have to take food to Aryan anna and Abhi as well...and gets up to do the same.

Abhi comes out of his room all ready for his first day of a new start of his life..Aryan ask so how you wil go to college Abhi? Well I will take a taxi anna. just then someone knocks at the door..is it Abhiraj Sahni house? A person ask.. Aryan goes inside. Abhi says yes. Wait a minute I am coming. Who are you and what you want? Abhi asks the person. The delivery man hands him over the keys please keep your bike and sign here. Abhi didn't believe what he was hearing, sorry bike ? what do you mean by bike? for whom I think you are looking for some wrong Abhiraj. No sir this is the right place Aryan Sahni have ordered a bike to be delivered on an urgent basis to Abhiraj on this address only. Abhi understand the whole point of Anna asking him how he will go to college.. he runs back inside to give a big hug to his anna...leaving man confused at the door.
Thank you Anna thank you for a bike.. Aryan taps his shoulder and asks him first check if he likes the colour and all or not , then thank him later. Abhi says off course I will as you know my choice better than me. Delivery man standing at the door shouts.. sir sir..can you please take the keys as I have other deliveries as well..oh sorry I am coming excited Abhi runs back to the door. "

Before leaving for college Aryan reminds Abhi of not losing his cool and be patient always remember you promised that you will not raise your hand on anyone ! I promise Abhi responds and leave for the college..

Inna sona, inna cool
Munda inna wonderful
Ennu vekhe je kudiya toh kehndi
"Oh My God! Oh My God!...

Haan munda sab me sab ton best
Munda better than the rest
Ennu vekhe ke munde toh kehnde
"Oh My God!

On the other side Riya enters the college with her sports car. "Why there is so much of traffic today here, let me try short cut to park my car she says while talking to herself. Suddenly she feels somebody hit her car from behind she turns in anger and spot Abhi standing with his bike honking at her.Move Move your car madame. Abhi shouts at her.