Main Tara ko kuch bhi nahi hone doonga

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today Deep told twice in very forceful and authoritative manner that so long he is there he will not let anything wrong to happen to Tara.

First when Tara was sleeping and he was giving her assurance.

Again when Prithvi apprehended that their plan may be exposed and Tara may land in trouble as Aarohi has taken away the car with dead body.

Deep behaviour is somewhere giving some hint that there is a story behind his behaviour which is not yet revealed to viewers. He gets so excited and disturbed even with the thought or talk of something wrong happening to Tara.

What is the mystery behind Deep's behaviour

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
deep's love/affection towards tara is so pure/crazy that he has made himself a criminal which is why actually I wish deep don't have any ulterior motives for supporting Tara n outsmart her...ishq mein marjawan is perfect for deep...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

deep's love/affection towards tara is so pure/crazy that he has made himself a criminal which is why actually I wish deep don't have any ulterior motives for supporting Tara n outsmart her...ishq mein marjawan is perfect for deep...

Completely agree with you.
Deep is so madly in love with Tara that he is blindly supporting Tara without thinking even for a second about himself..in a way he is destroying himself to safeguard Tara. Title of the show is indeed perfect for Deep's character.

I don't think Deep has any ulterior motive in supporting Tara. Don't want that kind of twist in story.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't mind if Deep has an ulterior motive as then the story will make more sense. Right now Deep's dedication is just weird.
"Ishq mein marjawan" for me is more about sacrificing yourself. Deep is willing to sacrifice everyone else for Tara and himself. He has to realize that he has been covering up Tara's crimes for so long that if she is caught, he is also going to prison for a long time.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Completely agree with you.
Deep is so madly in love with Tara that he is blindly supporting Tara without thinking even for a second about himself..in a way he is destroying himself to safeguard Tara. Title of the show is indeed perfect for Deep's character.

I don't think Deep has any ulterior motive in supporting Tara. Don't want that kind of twist in story.

@bold..I too
rather it could be tara who is pretending to be insane and is using deep for her selfish motive...
feel pity on deep on what he has turned himself into due to tara
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
deep's character most times so annoying he just so blind in love that he cant differentiate between right or wrong ...
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saaniakh

deep's character most times so annoying he just so blind in love that he cant differentiate between right or wrong ...

I agree. Deep's character looked promising in the beginning but after each episode, his character is becoming really irritating. He thinks about Tara but what about Arohi, Vishal, Sanaya, Sushant and so many other innocent people who died for no mistake of theirs. Till today I thought Tara has a reason to murder people but today it's clear that killing has become a hobby for her and she finds some stupid reason to murder people. It's all because she thinks that no matter how many murder she do, Deep will always save her.
well-wisher thumbnail
I don't find Deep's behaviour or character irritating rather I find his behaviour strange. His madness to save Tara at any cost can be termed as strange but not irritating. As viewers we are still not very clear why Deep is so concerned and possessive about Tara. If it is his unconditional love for Tara/obsession for Tara because of which he is not able to differentiate between right or wrong...or may be knowingly he is doing wrong things and has become a partner in Tara's crime with the sole objective to save Tara.In my opinion his behaviour can be described as unusual or puzzling but not irritating.

Deep is using people in his plan to save Tara & Trap Aarohi. People whom he is using are his fake family members. These people may not be aware of real intention & plan of Deep but by agreeing to project themselves as Deep family in front of the world in general and Aarohi in particular, these people are aware that they are doing something wrong..i.e. they are part of some kind of Fraud. So in a way all of them are also wrong. Sanaya realized it, wanted to alert Aarohi but fell prey to Tara.

Tara killing people mercilessly and Deep supporting her without thinking even for a second that its criminal does not deserve any sympathy. I am pretty sure Deep is going to land in a very big problem even for the crimes not committed by him.As viewer I am more than eager to understand psyche of Deep and that is what has made Deep's character so unusual. Is it crazy love of Deep for Tara or there is something more about the way Deep is...want to know that..want to know more about Deep's past & his side of story.
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I don't find Deep's behaviour or character irritating rather I find his behaviour strange. His madness to save Tara at any cost can be termed as strange but not irritating. As viewers we are still not very clear why Deep is so concerned and possessive about Tara. If it is his unconditional love for Tara/obsession for Tara because of which he is not able to differentiate between right or wrong...or may be knowingly he is doing wrong things and has become a partner in Tara's crime with the sole objective to save Tara.In my opinion his behaviour can be described as unusual or puzzling but not irritating.

Deep is using people in his plan to save Tara & Trap Aarohi. People whom he is using are his fake family members. These people may not be aware of real intention & plan of Deep but by agreeing to project themselves as Deep family in front of the world in general and Aarohi in particular, these people are aware that they are doing something wrong..i.e. they are part of some kind of Fraud. So in a way all of them are also wrong. Sanaya realized it, wanted to alert Aarohi but fell prey to Tara.

Tara killing people mercilessly and Deep supporting her without thinking even for a second that its criminal does not deserve any sympathy. I am pretty sure Deep is going to land in a very big problem even for the crimes not committed by him.As viewer I am more than eager to understand psyche of Deep and that is what has made Deep's character so unusual. Is it crazy love of Deep for Tara or there is something more about the way Deep is...want to know that..want to know more about Deep's past & his side of story.

Deep seems to be obsessed with the idea of saving Tara. The problem is Tara seems to be unaware of the difference between right and wrong. But Deep has a very good idea about it and yet he's letting her continue this madness is irritating. So as long as the CVs don't give a justification for Deep's weird behaviour, the general audience will be repulsed by that character.
The trend with Indian audience is that they will gladly accept positive and negative character but they seem to hate grey characters, which is the reason why most characters begin as grey end up being completely negative.
I don't think Deep has any valid reason for supporting Tara. For me, it looks like he's just obsessed with her and want to keep her safe. And I don't have any problem with that until they show other characters as intelligent too. Here Deep-Tara are shown above everything and others as idiots.
janecastle thumbnail
Today Deep's behaviour confused me a lot. For the first time this guy showed some genuine reaction towards Arohi. At first he was like I should find her before Sushant tell her the truth. But somewhere along, he said that I should find her before Sushant harm her. That one minute, he showed genuine concern towards Arohi's safety.