Astitva should have ended!

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends..

I have read in the forum, several times that Astitva should have ended.. and the streching isn't a good idea..

Which point do you think Astitva should have ended? After Neha's death? After (little) Astha's loss? After finding out that Sia is the real Astha.. When exactly could have been the perfect ending for Astitva?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripafan thumbnail
It should have ended before the 20 year leap started.
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they shouldnt have given the leap...they should have gotten married, abhi and simern and then ended it 😡
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh - would've been v.nice if the show ended with the 2 of them getting married before the leap...and let them "live happily ever after.."😊
Akshata thumbnail

I think Astitva should end now with the union of Abhi,Simran,Astha and Gudiya.If Sidh does not love Gudiya and Sia really has no romantic feelings for Sidh,he shouldn't marry either of them.If he can't face all this he can go back to the US with his mother.It's not just a question of age gap...it's a question of maturity.Astha is too immature for Sidh.He will have to indulge her like a little kid all his life.

It will be interesting to see what Ajai Sinha does now! He does seem to have the knack of convincing his audience that he is 'listening" to us.You will know what I mean if you see the current episodes. While showing flashback scenes,he has the characters admitting their follies...exactly what we have been pointing out.

Had it ended earlier, I would have felt the story is incomplete because I would have wondered what really happened to Astha in London since we knew she was not dead.

I have never got bored with Astitva.......Actually,I am not just a Simran fan....I like all the characters.I love this serial and shall miss it when it ends,but end it must.

Cheers,

Akshata

Edited by Akshata - 19 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata

I think Astitva should end now with the union of Abhi,Simran,Astha and Gudiya.If Sidh does not love Gudiya and Sia really has no romantic feelings for Sidh,he shouldn't marry either of them.If he can't face all this he can go back to the US with his mother.It's not just a question of age gap...it's a question of maturity.Astha is too immature for Sidh.He will have to indulge her like a little kid all his life.

It will be interesting to see what Ajai Sinha does now! He does seem to have the knack of convincing his audience that he is 'listening" to us.You will know what I mean if you see the current episodes. While showing flashback scenes,he has the characters admitting their follies...exactly what we have been pointing out.

Had it ended earlier, I would have felt the story is incomplete because I would have wondered what really happened to Astha in London since we knew she was not dead.

I have never got bored with Astitva.......Actually,I am not just a Simran fan....I like all the characters.I love this serial and shall miss it when it ends,but end it must.

Cheers,

Akshata

Akshata - u really do write well and come out with some great points....

Coincidentally (?) (or should i say Astitva may be telling us something 😆 - re: the discussion) but I also felt that the writers etc may be looking here when I saw Simran mention the biggest mistake of her life .... which is what we've been saying here all the time...

Personally, I think they have a duty to be here reading all this - we are the die-hard fans and we have a right to have our voices heard...!

cool 😛

vvrsun thumbnail

Some loose ends need tying up before it ends (and they can stretch by introducing new characters or re-introducing old characters).

The main protagonists are Simran, Abhi, Astha and Sia. So if their lives (parts in the serial) are settled then the serial comes to a natural conclusion.

Is Abhi really coming back to his family? Or is he committed to the life of a recluse.

Is Sia going back to London to care for her "grandma", or is she mergin with her new-found family in Mumbai?

Does Astha reconcile with Simran and Sia.

Does Simran from her own mouth reveal all to Astha and her papa and the rest of her entourage?

Sid, I don't think has played any big part, except for consoling Simran, his mom and generally bullying Astha and a muddling, incipient romance with Sia.

Brina, Janet, Manas, Riya, Manu have all been nicely concluded and I don't think they will play any further part in the serial.

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it didnt end yet for us, were still at the part where everyone is trying to make astha understand that she should go back or talk to simran. we havent even seen the part where abhi and simran meet, i dont think its gonna end rite now, they have alot of probs that need to be solved, lyk sia and astha becoming friends and sisters, abhi actually coming back to mumbai to meet everyone. they stil have to get reunited, and where we are, simran still didnt find out that sia is her real daughter that had gotten kidnapped in london. so theres quite a bit of things that need to be solved b4 the show can b ova, and also i was just wondering, i read on another post that astitva has new show times, instead of sun-wed, itll come mon-thurs, does anyone kno if that true of not