well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is driving the car in Precap...most probably Aarohi...why is she so nervous after seeing Inspector Laksh.Is she aware there is a dead body in the car she is driving.If yes, why she is doing this...matlab dead body ko le kar kahaan jaa rahi hai.If no, why is she so nervous. This nervousness of hers may turn very costly for her and may land her in trouble though she is innocent and not involved in any of the murders.
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
right But precap clearly shows Arohi driving the car n lakshya stopped her ...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

right But precap clearly shows Arohi driving the car n lakshya stopped her ...

Haan Aarohi hi hai.Tara to ek aur murder kar ke medicine kha kar chain se so rahi hai

Lekin Aarohi police ko dekh kar itna nervous kyun ho jaati hai...this increases Laksha's suspicion on her
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This nervousness is going to cost her dearly. I think she has done some mistake (not murder) in the past and that's why she gets so nervous around police. This same thing happened when Laksh questioned her previously. This nervousness from her side is what makes Laksh more suspicious.
In the precap, I think it's a plan by Deep to trap Arohi. He might have put the body in the trunk without her knowledge and must have left the door open purposely so that someone put two and two together and call the police.
But I must say, Tara is really lucky. Do the murder and then sleep peacefully. There are her servants (read Deep and Prithvi) to take care of the rest and frame an innocent person in all this. No wonder she keeps on committing murder because she knows she will never get caught because of Deep.