Funniest moments in the Sunday epi

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG The funny moments in the Sunday epi were hilarious!
The whole RJ sexy talk thing...Punit, Raghav and Terence - the best! 👏 And of course, Vidya can modulate her voice so well!

But...but...but Remo couldn't even get one sentence out 🤣🤣 His version of the 'sexy' voice cracked me up so bad 🤣 Poor guy...so shy 😳

The cherry on top of the cake was Terence saying "Imagine Lizelle ka photo" 😆 and then he said that dialogue in the most unsexy voice ever...😆

Gosh I wish the captains were there in this show...I want more such moments! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have enjoyed this weekend show too. From Salman's Instagram post we missed out on his solo dance. And probably there was so much material cut out because of lack of time. 
Ohhh the audition for sexy RJ was just hilarious! Raghav's 'haaaiii' was too funny! And.. Because of him we got to hear Remo's 'sexy' voice 😆 it was cute. I love the Raat ka charger D's low sexy voice but I think Punit is the winner. 

Also, the tributes for these fabulous five were very good. Aryan as D was my favorite!

I am already looking forward to DP4. Perhaps wit Salman this time. Or Raghav.. Remo did say a lot of people ask for Raghav as a captain but he talks too much. Anchoring is best for him 😆

Speaking of anchors... Ridhima was there but.. She also wasn't.. She is sweet and beautiful, and really gives her best but... Raghav could be anchoring from his seat, without her.. I wish she was a bit more herself. I think she really needs a script (literally per word).. I think she is acting like an anchor instead of being one... 'Welcome INDIAAA' and I loose interest already..

To end on a positive note... Shakti was looking sizzling hot! Her dance, her outfit (styled one of the kings united guys she mentioned on Instagram). She just looked so relaxed, especially next to Raghav and D ❤️
pakeezah thumbnail
When Shakti said kya aap ka ...khaali pan hai and Raaghav growls 'HAAANNN.".
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me it was poor Remo trying to get out that one sexy line...but...how could he with Raghav standing right behind him? 🤣