Veteran actress Supriya Pilgaonkar compliments makers of 'Yeh Un Dinon

Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 'Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai' set in the 90's era has been winning audiences love all over. The show has evoked a sense of nostalgia amongst viewers which has resulted in multiple conversations on social media platforms revolving around memories from yesteryear's.

Actors from the television industry have also taken a liking to the unique show that narrates a heart-touching romantic tale about the magic of first love and confusing emotions interlaced with sensitivity and humour.

The creative team of 'Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai' did extensive research for recreating the feel of 90s on the sets for the audiences.

Veteran television actress Supriya Pilgaonkar recently congratulated the producers of the show, Shashi and Sumeet for creating a beautiful show by posting a photo of herself from the 90s decade on a popular social media portal with her husband Sachin Pilgaonkar.

Supriya mentioned on the social media portal, "Yeh unn dinon ki baat hai! 1986. By the way take a bow, Shashi sumeet, what a beautiful show "yeh unn dinon ki baat hai " loving it! Best way to have a good night sleep with a smile on your face! Congratulations!"

When contacted Supriya Pilgaonkar said, "One of the best ways to end your day is by watching a sweet and soothing show like 'Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai'. Watching the show with my family takes me back in time as it triggers the nostalgic memories of the days when I would hire a cycle for an hour for only 1 rupee! Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat hai jab I was dating chupke chupke, when Sachin ji from his outdoor shoot used to send letters to me on his friend's address and I learnt cycling so that I could go from Andheri East to West without my parents knowledge. We always have a smile on our face while watching the show as it becomes a conversation starter for us as a family to discuss sweet memories of our young days."

Inspired from the real-life story of the show producers Shashi and Sumeet, 'Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai' is a coming of age love story of Naina - a stoic, witty and fearless girl (played by Ashi Singh) & Sameer - a large hearted, flamboyant and obstinate boy (played by Randeep Rai).

In a time, untouched by smart phones, it's an exploration of teenage love, with all its innocence, inexperience and anxieties.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Arey Hamari Ishu Maate loves itπŸ˜†...Thats a gud surprise! Happy to  kno the show is getting connected with mny out there n especially cmng from veteran actress  is indeed a huge compliment! Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Arey Hamari Ishu Maate loves itπŸ˜†...Thats a gud surprise! Happy to kno the show is getting connected with mny out there n especially cmng from veteran actress is indeed a huge compliment!

ishu mata ...:-))
love her as supriyA ji but hate her as ishwari :-((
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I already read it
Tfs
Ishwari maa likes purano dino ki kahani
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS
Ishwari ko purani chize hi pasand h..naya bardasht kaha hota hπŸ˜†

Supriya Ji's comment was very sweet
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually this show can be related to by one and all...as everyone has gone through such things sometime earlier...good that Veteran actors are also liking itπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Tfs dearπŸ˜ƒ
tellyjo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Arey Hamari Ishu Maate loves itπŸ˜†...Thats a gud surprise! Happy to  kno the show is getting connected with mny out there n especially cmng from veteran actress  is indeed a huge compliment!

Yup i had put it in our adda too.it's a month old article i guess
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tellyjo

Yup i had put it in our adda too.it's a month old article i guess

Oh Tellyjo!!..wat a surprise...ur here 2πŸ˜†..
Ok must hve not seen in our  Adda as its always running..
But im happy tat mny are complimenting the show as its really good! N SP is one of the commendable artist on Tv rite now...
Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This show has capacity to attract Everyone...
Anyways thanks for sharing.