How can anyone tolerate a psycho killer ??

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Stupidity at Par 😡 Being a viewer I just dont understand wats the matter with Deep n His chamcha ... Fine love in blind but not this much blind that a sensible guy would keep on supporting n saving a psycho all the time 😕... she keeps on cutting people like Vegetables 😡😭... height of tolerance 😕
how can Deep tolerate A psycho murderer isnt this stupid 😕
creatives really need to justify Deep intentions if he is doing all this bcz Tara owns half of his property n thats why Tara needs to be kept alive than its understandable ...

Wat if Deep is playing double game he wants to get rid of Tara by using Arohi ... future story can go towards Deep returning back to his real Family n life 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Stupidity at Par 😡 Being a viewer I just dont understand wats the matter with Deep n His chamcha ... Fine love in blind but not this much blind that a sensible guy would keep on supporting n saving a psycho all the time 😕... she keeps on cutting people like Vegetables 😡😭... height of tolerance 😕

how can Deep tolerate A psycho murderer isnt this stupid 😕
creatives really need to justify Deep intentions if he is doing all this bcz Tara owns half of his property n thats why Tara needs to be kept alive than its understandable ...

Wat if Deep is playing double game he wants to get rid of Tara by using Arohi ... future story can go towards Deep returning back to his real Family n life 😉

I agree with the first part. I was thinking the exact same thing today. I don't understand why they both find Tara so special.
As for the double game. I don't think so. If Deep was truly going to double cross Tara, would he not have tried to prevent all the murders that took place?
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This show started so well but now it has become just another show,I don't understand how can any sane person be with serial killer .
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Deep's fake mom said that Arohi can never harm anyone. Then why the hell was she so nervous when Laksh asked about Kasol murder. What the hell is she hiding? If she was with her boyfriend then why not just say it. It's not a crime to have a boyfriend before marriage. All this nervousness from her side will make her look more guilty in front Laksh which is exactly what Deep wants. I don't know why, but I can't really tolerate Deep and Tara these days. In the beginning they were interesting to watch but after each episode these two are becoming so boring and repetitive.