New Promo for 10th Nov: Aarohi feels murderer is in house

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Saw New promo yesterday. Aarohi feels that the person who has killed Sanaya is someone in Raichand house.

Will give full update once I see the promo again

What you guys feel... As per Deep & Tara Plan Is stage set for sending Aarohi to Jail for crimes committed by Tara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
think rather than arohi deep will land in jail since tara is non-existent for the world and laksh knows arohi was in kasol when murder happened at shimla and how deep replaced the ash tray that has arohi's finger prints so he may feel deep must be the serial killer who is trying to frame arohi in it...🤔
arohi herself also may doubt deep to be the serial killer as she saw deep in disguise at murder spot erasing the evidences and the blood stained knife in her handbag and now sanaya murder...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so this means poor Sanaya got murdered really ...so sad ...:(😒
I agree with Jaz ...I also feel Deep will land in trouble in jail n He will expect Tara to help him but Tara wont help him as Tara is opportunist she only cares for her life ... I just hope Arohi doesnt think of helping Deep as it will than same expected story where Deep will realize his wrong doings n will be forgiven by Arohi mahaan lead devi 🤔
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's impossible.aarohi will never forgive deep for his wrong doings.tara toh psycho killer hai hi pr deep bhi usse support kr raha hai. Iss hisaab se toh dono gunhegar hai dono ko jail honi chahiye. Arjun (deep) iss serial ka willain hai hero nahi
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saaniakh

so this means poor Sanaya got murdered really ...so sad ...:(😒

I agree with Jaz ...I also feel Deep will land in trouble in jail n He will expect Tara to help him but Tara wont help him as Tara is opportunist she only cares for her life ... I just hope Arohi doesnt think of helping Deep as it will than same expected story where Deep will realize his wrong doings n will be forgiven by Arohi mahaan lead devi 🤔

Hey.. Nice to see you here..
Until and unless the whole truth come in front of Arohi, she's definitely going to save Deep because she trusts him way too much. Arohi needs a huge jhatka for her to come out of the world Deep created around her. But I think Deep made a huge mistake by trying to trap Arohi because she's really intelligent and it won't take her much time to put two and two together and understand his whole plan. Once she gets to know the truth, I don't think she'll trust him any time soon. Arohi seems to be a very righteous girl and she'll not hide his sins just because he's her husband unlike Deep who's hell bent on saving Tara.
janecastle thumbnail
Deep is going to be trapped in his own plan very soon. In his hurry to frame Arohi, he's looking more guilty in front of Laksh.
There were quite a number of blunders from his side.
Laksh know that Arohi was in Kasol when the latest murder took place which makes it impossible for her to commit that crime unless she can be at two places at the same time.
Till now, Laksh thought that Deep is trying to save Arohi but that ash tray incident has made him think otherwise. Now he suspects that Deep is playing a very different game.
He knows that Deep manipulated the crime scene evidence where as Arohi was not even in that place when the crime was committed.
Laksh clearly saw how distressed Arohi was in the crime scene. That may force him to rethink his theory of Arohi being the murderer.
Like Jaz said, Laksh has no idea about Tara which will make him doubt Deep rather than Arohi. So if Deep keeps making such lousy plans, then he is going to get trapped instead of Arohi.
janecastle thumbnail
My question is, how many more innocent people have to die before Deep realise that his beloved wife's blood thirst will never end. First that hotel staff, then Vishal and now Sanaya had to die just because Deep can't man up and call the police and get his psycho wife arrested. I like AB, but I am hating Deep more and more each day.
Wasn't Deep supposed to be a grey character? Right now he's looking out and out negative. The makers will have to buck up their game real fast because the TRP audience will never accept an outright negative character as male lead.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Itni jaldi iss serial ke makers aarohi ke samne deep ka sach nahi layange. Aakhir unhe serial lamba khichna hai tabhi toh yeh serial 100 episodes complete karega. 😆 😆 after all yeh daily soap hai yaha har ek serial ko lamba khichte hai. 😊 😊
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The way things have taken shape in last couple of episodes,more than Aarohi,Deep seems to be in trouble. Lets see what makers have planned.

If Deep's plan backfires, how story will move ahead...any guesses