Piyush should've won the battle

Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think that Piyush actually handled the challenge better. Incorporated more of Madhuri's moves and also incorporated it in a nice way whereas BD just did one of Govinda's steps and it was just randomly placed. Idk I just think Piyush was better this week. I mean BD wasn't bad but I think Piyush did better. 
Really enjoyed Faisal-Vaishnavi's performance. Kings United/ Wild Ripperz battle was good but I'm not the biggest fan of their dance styles. Lol. I like less flipping and more dancing which is why I like Faisal-Vaishnavi, Piyush, Aryan and even Yogesh/Dipali better than them (don't hate me. Loool).

Actually surprised that Yogesh/Dipali reached this far. Wasn't expecting that but they are really doing well for themselves. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trueee I liked Piyush over BS.
Because I felt BS did their normal regular thingy other than one flip.
But Piyush was actually pretty cool.
Alishka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Trueee I liked Piyush over BS.

Because I felt BS did their normal regular thingy other than one flip.
But Piyush was actually pretty cool.

Yup, I don't think they actually rose to the challenge. And I honestly thought they were gonna point that out and make Piyush victorious but no. Was pretty dissapointed. 
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BS did incorporated more than one of Govinda's signature moves but I did like Piyush' performance more. I am not sure... But I read somewhere that Piyush will be performing on one of Raghav's song-performances from DID. Now I don't want to say it is all preplanned perse, but what better opportunity to perform on one of those songs while Raghav is sitting there as a guest by his friend Piyush?
Also, a special mention to the BS guy who came back this week after being sick (also dengue?). And there challenge was the Govinda steps after Govinda last week did make a sort of lame joke towards BS on Piyush' performance. It did not feel good towards the BS girl.

Bir will be back. I saw on Instagram one of his posts. 

WR and KU... EPIC! 

I liked the incorporated challenge in the battle! And.. I would not mind a season 2 of DC with the captains joining in.
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you all. For the first time I felt that BS LOST THE BATTLE WITHOUT AN IOTA OFDOUBT. But I guess they wanted Piyush to perform on Sunday, so they made him lose the battle. I liked Piyush's Saturday performance much more than the Sunday one though.

I think they are setting up BS for a massive fall in the coming weeks. BS has been invincible so far, but then they will show how they are outdanced by some other contestants. 
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Piyush incorporated  2-3 steps of Madhuri.
1) Chane ke Ket me 
2) Maar Dala and one more.. 

BD has to given a out of zone challenge to see their creativity ... 

I feel Piyush and Sushant are totally different form rest .. their styes are so unique they cannot be compared,.., 

Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavmuks

Piyush incorporated  2-3 steps of Madhuri.

1) Chane ke Ket me 
2) Maar Dala and one more.. 

BD has to given a out of zone challenge to see their creativity ... 

I feel Piyush and Sushant are totally different form rest .. their styes are so unique they cannot be compared,.., 

I was moved by Sushant's performance today 👏. Tadap tadap is also one of my all time fav songs. ❤️ Gosh, I love heart break songs...😳
Alishka thumbnail

Originally posted by: dplus

I agree with you all. For the first time I felt that BS LOST THE BATTLE WITHOUT AN IOTA OFDOUBT. But I guess they wanted Piyush to perform on Sunday, so they made him lose the battle. I liked Piyush's Saturday performance much more than the Sunday one though.

I think they are setting up BS for a massive fall in the coming weeks. BS has been invincible so far, but then they will show how they are outdanced by some other contestants. 

Ugh. I think BS is incredibly talented but I just feel that their pure dancing skills are not on par with the rest. I'm just really biased cause I like watching pure dance more than flips and tricks so take my criticism with a grain of salt. Lol. I don't enjoy Sushant's dance style either but that's probably because I don't understand HIndi. I'm not exactly the shows target demographic.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dplus

Piyush and Khatri always KILLS in the second chance. I guess these guys wanted to show his act in the 2nd chance and hence made him lose. But Piyush was clearly better than BS
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also agree! There was nothing new with BS, i have mentioned it before more stunts than Salsa
But I loved Piyush's second performances, sometimes I feel like they make a performer lose on purpose to see their next act.  His video for Raghav was so cute.  

BS needs to do something new or more salsa soon.  I wish someone would tell them