~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Wow! Rano was awesome in yesterday's UK episode! 👏👏👏

The way she gave that lecture to both Jai and Pia was great..! Arunima did it really well!

I was left speechless after watching the episode.. I felt so sorry for her when she broke down crying, and was sort of cheering for her when she was talking to both Pia and Jai.. 😆😆

Poor girl, she can't tell Bani anything cause of Sahil 🤢 and cause she's afraid that Bani will do anything stupid like killing herself.. And she directly told Jai that if i would have been anyone else then she woud have killed him! 😲 That should get Jai thinking... 😆

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
even i loved rano a lot for her acting on that day. she was just awesome and her feelings were superb and quite natural.
swati
Taz234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'll comment sweety...i think your absolutely right Rano was fab!!! Its about time she opened her mouth and that too to tell none other than Jai off!!! 👏 👏 That scene was mindblowing...i luved all those things she said to Jai...hats off Rano!!
i felt sorry for her too...she got that thappar...when jai really deserved it!!!
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Taz234

i'll comment sweety...Thanks 😛 i think your absolutely right Rano was fab!!! Its about time she opened her mouth and that too to tell none other than Jai off!!! 👏 👏 That scene was mindblowing...i luved all those things she said to Jai...hats off Rano!! I know! She was excellent!👏
i felt sorry for her too...she got that thappar...when jai really deserved it!!! Yup, agreed! Poor Rano got the thappad, when all she was for her di's bes, and Jai's the one to be blamed.. (Or rather Pia, but she got the blasting by Rano over phone! Just wait until Pia tries to sneak back into the house.! Rano will never let her!) 😆😆

Word Count: 0

jasmeet4000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
T'was very good, you know what I mean.
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow it was sooooooooooooooo gr8 😃
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she was fabolous!! i luved her!!
asma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..i think shes really the best character except i think she needs to stand up to sahil!
asma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..i think shes really the best character except i think she needs to stand up to sahil!