Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
mine is on 8 aug.
On that day Pushkar beats Pia and she ends up going to WM and Jai allows her to stay on the outhouse. I think that was not sooooooooo good.
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww !! .....
well Nancy as u knoww already ..my birthday is June 19th ! ...soo .... 19th June 1990
but hey ...how comess Sughra's b-day is june19th as well ! ... didnt we likee wish her in october or ....likee 3 months ago or somethinggg !! ....
great topic though !! .. but u knoww i didnt even knoww it all happned on my birthday ! ...coz... i was busy in my finalsss !!! 😆 😉
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my birthday is on 31st may
and that is when jai sked bani for divorce cos he thought she was having someone elses baby.
Also anu confesses her pregnacy!
i think after this epi jai started to respect bani!
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great going girls.

My birthday's on 6 September. It was a great episode.

The day when Bnai nearly confesses her love to Jai in front of Lord Ganesha's idol but then lies later.

BTW, a number of you are chattign in this thread. Please dont do that.
cutie shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oooo i dano wt happened on the episode it was august 3rd buh dat day rk joined ks forum i wass so happy best bday evaaa
91118 thumbnail
Jan 7th- KS hadn't started yet 😆 But I'm sure I'll make some KS memories on my next b-day 😉
Sanjana4U thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May 9th- when masi told bani to make food for Mr. Walia and take it to the office....roshni came to talk to Jai...Bani came there dressed in beautiful saree 😳 😳 😳 but Jai yelled at her that too in front of Roshni 😡 ....poor Bani went away without saying a word 😭 😭 😭
asma14 thumbnail
you werent wrong about ruining bani's life...i mean its still bad isnt it? she still had to find out tht he killed her mom, and now that hes cheating on her with her own sister? i dont feel that shes that happy... 😕
alyy9 thumbnail
MINE APRIL 5 yeah I dont remeber what happend lol
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know wat happened on KS on my bday.. but u know why.. cuz during that moment.. i was still not over june 19th 😉 😉 the effect of june 19th stayed for a longg time 😆 and my bday's on june 21st.. so probably that day i was cursing out pia for knocking on the door.. but i was still 😳 due to june 19th 😆