Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ksgfan09

BLAST FROM THE PAST, OLD INTERESTING INTERVIEW OF KSG:

Does the name Armaan ring a bell in your ears? Of course yes, because Armaan is a name that has always been associated with name, fame, success and a huge fan following. At first, Apurva Agnihotri achieved enormous success playing the role of Armaan Sir in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi. Now, the new Armaan to rock the television world is Karan Dr. Armaan' Grover who has set all hearts thumping with his looks and charming personality in Star one's Dill Mill Gayye.

As bubbly and energetic as his character, Karan Grover talks about his character and much more, read on.

How is it playing Dr. Armaan? "It's been awesome playing Dr. Armaan. I relate a lot to the character I play, so I need not put in much effort. I need to go there, play myself and get back. The best part is that, there is no need for me to act for the role. This is the way I am. The plus is that, I get paid for being myself on the sets.(laughs)

Wasn't he supposed to go back to working with Balaji with a very big show?
"Yes, that's true. I was playing the lead in Khwaish. To be precise, I was to play Sumeet Sachdev's younger brother. Sumeet's character eventually dies, and I was going to take over after that. That's why I was to shift to Dubai as well. We even shot for it, some of the shaadi sequences here. But the dates didn't work out, and then my passport was taking too long to get renewed. It had expired, and by the time I managed to renew it, it was a little late. Also they needed 25 days in Dubai, which I couldn't give, because that time I was doing Solah Singaarralso.15 days is all I had in hand. Initially, Balaji was okay with it, but then the passport problem added to the confusion.They got stuck and had to find somebody else."

this is VERY interesting. 😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail
IDKY but all of a sudden I want KSG to work with ST. mainly maybe bcoz the male character is written very well especially the dialogues and the character traits. 😆
1130940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

IDKY but all of a sudden I want KSG to work with ST. mainly maybe bcoz the male character is written very well especially the dialogues and the character traits. 😆

with ST? who is ST?
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: niks988

with ST? who is ST?

😆 Madhubala ahan 😆.. The maker of MB and RR 😆
1130940 thumbnail
ANKIE I told u set india will upload it, u did not listen, chalo for the people who did not watch it!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ouShP0Gg0[/YOUTUBE]

WaqtZaya thumbnail
The uploader has not made this video available in your country. ^^
1130940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. ^^

OHH, so it is not available for india?? LOL, anyway i checked the print, and the video has muted all the songs and stuff, so just as well, the other print is better, this does have better video quality though
1130940 thumbnail

Spotted @Iamksgofficial @bipsluvurself

1130940 thumbnail
Meera here are a few Asad scenes I have uploaded, more will be uploaded in due time!

Edited by niks988 - 6 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: niks988

Meera here are a few Asad scenes I have uploaded, more will be uploaded in due time!

Word Count: 0