Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KSGFAN0

i don't think anjali was at fault as such, she didn't think riddhima will ever like or fall for armaan, plus u can't really distrust or get angry at ur sis, it is not like a romantic relationship lol

She was not in relationship with armaan but anjali was her sis even if she knew that ridhimaa won't fall for her being rid's sis she is more to blame here than armaan. But for ridhimaa armaan always has been a target.
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

She was not in relationship with armaan but anjali was her sis even if she knew that ridhimaa won't fall for her being rid's sis she is more to blame here than armaan. But for ridhimaa armaan always has been a target.

lol she knows her sister well, where else armaan was a stranger who ended up hurting her, so thats why she never trusted him properly, it is a very interesting convo we are having here lol😆 also u can't choose ur sister but u can stay away from a potential love interest hehehe😆
Edited by KSGFAN0 - 6 years ago
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Hey Ianconic, I wanted to ask, have u watched other shows and movies of KSG?
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
I am watching Alia Bhatt's AAP KI ADAALAT and she said how she loves real people, who are not fake, who are not too overconfident and have the ability to show their vulnerable side! Spoken like a true Pisces, and I think whatever qualities she said rings true for KSG too, who again is a PISCES!
She is so inspirational, her interview is so amazing!

I also remember how KSG wanted Alia to win best actress filmfare last year and the year before that too, which is really nice to know ❤️
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

KSGFAN0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

There is no doubt that he is excellent in acting and does justice to each kind of role and emotion but the problem was that Gul ruined the love story and ignored the countless requests of fans ... she thought herself intelligent and did most stupendous thing by ruining the show...I remembered how much heart broken I were during this stupid track but still I watched it just bcs of KSG but when he left there was no point to watch it.

truer words have not been spoken😭 and this opinion is held by the majority, qubool hai never saw the same glory post zoyaan and ksg leaving and that is a fact! Kahaan no.1 show tha, kahaan itne saare awards milte the, aur kahaan vampire show banke khatam hua!
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

KSGFAN0 thumbnail

Hey how are u? I just downloaded HQ scene of QH - when asad finds out about zoya's fire phobia! My god such brilliant acting!
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KSGFAN0

Hey how are u? I just downloaded HQ scene of QH - when asad finds out about zoya's fire phobia! My god such brilliant acting!

Really 😃 then I am expecting some amazing gifs from you...
I am fine 😳 what about you?
KSG is marvellous in emotional scenes, he emotes emotions really well...
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Really 😃 then I am expecting some amazing gifs from you...
I am fine 😳 what about you?
KSG is marvellous in emotional scenes, he emotes emotions really well...

yeh i am excited to make the gifs LOL😆