Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

I like Kajen but I did prefer KaSu mainly because that phase of DMG was very nice. But all in love I loved Armaan and Ridhimaa so I was cool with anyone playing ridhimaa till the time KSG was playing armaan.๐Ÿ˜†
WBU?

As much as I love KSG, I did not care to even watch his scenes after third riddhima came, their chemistry was bad from the word go, for me at least, I at that time got far more invested in abhi and Nikki and even Rahul and muskaan, my FAV AR have to be KASH! The most good looking pair and the most intense pair! They were a perfect fit, shilpa may not be a world class actress but her chemistry with KSG and her portrayal of riddhima was something else!
Edited by KSGFAN0 - 6 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KSGFAN0

Regardless good to know that there are some sane people out there, otherwise most ex kajenians think that it is right in their part to wish ill upon KSG's career and call him KAY ASS GEE and what not, guess their love for him was nothing to do with his talent and more to do with shipping!

KaJen fans always wanted then to stay together. KSG getting married for the 3rd time made him easy target to blame for KaJen's fallout. But the fact is, no one knows the reason why and when they actually separated their ways. Again we can't control how people think. All we need to understand is actors also have their person lives and like others don't have right to comment on our choices we also don't have right to comment on others as well.
Ianoconic thumbnail

I like Kajen but I did prefer KaSu mainly because that phase of DMG was very nice. But all in love I loved Armaan and Ridhimaa so I was cool with anyone playing ridhimaa till the time KSG was playing armaan.๐Ÿ˜†
WBU?

As much as I love KSG, I did not care to even watch his scenes after third riddhima came, their chemistry was bad from the word go, for me at least, I at that time got far more invested in abhi and Nikki and even Rahul and muskaan, my FAV AR have to be KASH! The most good looking pair and the most intense pair! They were a perfect fit, shilpa may not be a world class actress but her chemistry with KSG and her portrayal of riddhima was something else!
I was never a KaSh fan mainly because during that phase ridhima so damn uncertain about her own feeling and she used to play so hard to get that used to get on my nerves. I would have liked them if she would have been their during the phase ridhimaa finally accepts her feeling for Armaan for good.
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

KaJen fans always wanted then to stay together. KSG getting married for the 3rd time made him easy target to blame for KaJen's fallout. But the fact is, no one knows the reason why and when they actually separated their ways. Again we can't control how people think. All we need to understand is actors also have their person lives and like others don't have right to comment on our choices we also don't have right to comment on others as well.

Exactly they are celebrities and not our public properties, as long as what a celeb does is within law I don't see why anyone should judge, the people who get so invested in people's personal lives need a reality check, they loved KSG and now hate him which makes them hypocrites! Because frankly talent, looks and the entertainment provided through the person never really changes!
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

I was never a KaSh fan mainly because during that phase ridhima so damn uncertain about her own feeling and she used to play so hard to get that used to get on my nerves. I would have liked them if she would have been their during the phase ridhimaa finally accepts her feeling for Armaan for good.

According to me Sukirti was the sweetest riddhima and winget was the bitchiest as riddhima, I think only shilpa had the right balance of emotions, she was the most convincing, she didn't overact, which I liked! I do agree that riddhima takes a long time to accept her feelings for armaan but that is also because armaan does cause her a lot of pain with the whole accidental bet with anjali and then some childish behaviour afterwards, plus he was way too intesenly in love with her, and affected her a lot, his intense eyes blocked her mind when she was at work, I can see why she would want to stay away from that kind of intensity lol, she wasn't ready for it!
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Anyway I guess u have left? Good night :)
Ianoconic thumbnail

Exactly they are celebrities and not our public properties, as long as what a celeb does is within law I don't see why anyone should judge, the people who get so invested in people's personal lives need a reality check, they loved KSG and now hate him which makes them hypocrites! Because frankly talent, looks and the entertainment provided through the person never really changes!

We can't help how people think most of the KaJen fans who are loyal Jen fans couldn't digest the separation.
Ianoconic thumbnail

According to me Sukirti was the sweetest riddhima and winget was the bitchiest as riddhima, I think only shilpa had the right balance of emotions, she was the most convincing, she didn't overact, which I liked! I do agree that riddhima takes a long time to accept her feelings for armaan but that is also because armaan does cause her a lot of pain with the whole accidental bet with anjali and then some childish behaviour afterwards, plus he was way too intesenly in love with her, and affected her a lot, his intense eyes blocked her mind when she was at work, I can see why she would want to stay away from that kind of intensity lol, she wasn't ready for it!

I agree with the bet stuff but amazingly she was cool with her sis who was also involved but was angry with Armaan. Suku was surly the sweetest of them and in that phase she was also amazing.
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

I agree with the bet stuff but amazingly she was cool with her sis who was also involved but was angry with Armaan. Suku was surly the sweetest of them and in that phase she was also amazing.

i don't think anjali was at fault as such, she didn't think riddhima will ever like or fall for armaan, plus u can't really distrust or get angry at ur sis, it is not like a romantic relationship lol
KSGFAN0 thumbnail

We can't help how people think most of the KaJen fans who are loyal Jen fans couldn't digest the separation.

yeh because thats how invested one should be in someone's personal life, it has been 3 years and they are still bitter๐Ÿ˜†